It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matter, energy and what we know of it and what we don't

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Well I've got an indirect observational data saved of the effects of the cause (we don't have equipment to detect the cause) from Himawari-8 Band 13 Sector 08 for 12th May midday - 14th May early morning showing a sudden 100km perfect circle of rain (if interpreted from the IR false color change) when no rain actually happened.

And for the record I haven't claimed anything aside that I can See things and am seeking answers to the nature of some of the things I See.

Be calm, be mindful, remember that real life takes precedence over virtual life, and carry on

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5plus5and7withX

Well I've got an indirect observational data saved of the effects of the cause (we don't have equipment to detect the cause) from Himawari-8 Band 13 Sector 08 for 12th May midday - 14th May early morning showing a sudden 100km perfect circle of rain (if interpreted from the IR false color change) when no rain actually happened.

Archive is still there for now. You can see the strange spot in the middle that appears at around 1010 Zulu.

link
edit on 10/6/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: Link

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Archive is still there for now. You can see the strange spot in the middle that appears at around 1010 Zulu.

link

Which proves that an experimental product isn't working perfectly.

(Yes, it's experimental. They have a disclaimer stating so)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm puzzled by how that disclaimer proves the satellite isn't working perfectly. Aren't all satellite products available to the public subject to the same disclaimer (which basically is to cover their behinds against bodily harm, presumably because of the litigious nature of American society where weird lawsuits can actually go to court, if you actually read the disclaimer).

It's good to have a sceptical mind. But just for the sake of it to the point of pulling at straws?

Look at the ridiculousness of the premise. You asked for prove. I gave you indirect observation of an effect for which no scientific detector has the capability to detect the cause. It's an observation of an effect, not even direct effect to boot. And you nitpick on the point they make that it's an experimental product (haven't looked at much public domain satellite imagery have you?).

I think you're just bored. Good thing I feel like entertaining

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 5plus5and7withX

Actually, you didn't prove anything.

How exactly does a satellite image of weather prove anything? Because it looks weird?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Actually, you didn't prove anything.

How exactly does a satellite image of weather prove anything? Because it looks weird?

You're right. How does a satellite image prove that I used my full focused intention, will, observations with my eye and Eye to find the clouds laden with plasma and with my thoughts visualise my centre of being to be a black hole for cloud plasma and suck it all out of the clouds for a 50km radius. How would it capture that on a satellite that only detects infrared signatures. I wonder. I don't even have a clue what kind of energy intent is. Maybe it's a type of tachyon.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I wasn't just being an ignorant pain. I just wanted to know if you had any proof other than paranormal.

And with that, I'll leave you to it.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I don't have any means of directly detecting these other energies directly. The best I've found so far is an indirect method of observing heat signatures in the clouds.

There's a couple of energies that you can consider paranormal, I'll call it a tiny fraction of dark energy because like the so call dark energy in physics, there's no direct way of observing it.

One of them is intent+will. I figured out after the Blast of Light on the 8th of May that a large gathering of individuals with the same focused intent/will can do some strange things to the heat of the clouds in the equatorial belt. Heat signatures will pop out of nowhere, not part of the greater climate system but localised. So that clued me in to how they did what they did prior to the Blast.

And then there's the radiant light from plants. What is that?

And the faint shroud of light around people. What is that?

The occasional points of light at various parts of a person. Seriously what is that?

And if it's really really dark, a faint glow emanates from almost every surface. What. Is. That.

I don't know everything. I never claimed I did. I'm just here to relay my story. Maybe someone else has a similar story, or similar parts of the story. Maybe together we can find a reasonable explanation.

For now, I just understand that the mind is truly powerful. With intent and willpower alone we have built a truly marvelous civilisation. And coupled with observations, thoughts and understanding we have leapt even further scientifically. After all observe/record, hypothesise and conclude are just the terms used for the same thing in the scientific method.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Interlude II - The Spirit Lost

My spirit had died I the time when I was in college. I sought money for the sake of it. Not to benefit anyone other than myself, and not in a useful manner either. I had stopped seeing weird things.

And in the time that I was making money either through mutual fund investment schemes or insurance sales, the money was easy come easy go. Probably because there was no thought put into how to use it for the best.

Then I found that selling certain illicit substances and contraband made easier money with less paperwork. It wasn't anything serious. Tobacco and alcohol that were not paid import duty and another thing which is legal in many US states.

But easy come, easy go. It sapped me of my spirit, this kind of lifestyle. Money and drugs.

Throughout this period in my life, I do not recall a single incidence of Seeing anything.

I moved back to my parents' place. There, I got depressed again. I was pulling in big bucks. Then I decided to quit it and suddenly all that money is no more. I wasn't ready to get into serious work yet, so i took on mindless jobs. Problem is these jobs don't pay enough to even move out of my parents' place.

I spent my days working at a computer repair shop. 10am to 11pm. No breaks. Take home pay less than RM900 (a single room rental at the time was RM500). By this time I was jaded about life. The year was 2007. I was a 24 year old.

At home I browsed the net with this thing called stumbleupon and discovered an article about ancient Indian nuclear weapons. Fascinating. Is it true? In my investigation through the Internet, I came across ATS. Interesting topics to be found. So after lurking for a while, I decided to register during the time of the cartoon riots.

And in that time, I was a real skeptic. I'm sure you can ask some mods here who knew me I the past life the kind of skeptic I am. Or at least I'm a firm proponent of the scientific method.

Next post, I'll continue with the story of The rekindling of an Old Spirit

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
@ The rekindling of an Old Spirit

After what seemed like forever working one stupid IT job after another, I quit. I stopped working and decided to take a breather.

I spent about 6 months doing nothing much but surfing the net, hiking and also working out. Proper workout with deadlifts and cardio and don't skip leg day. And protein supplements. Scrawny me needed a boost to get the shoulders to become strong enough to support all other workout regimes.

Then I was ready to work again. I started work at a call centre answering technical support issues for customers of a local ISP.

One day while on Facebook, I reconnected with the girl from my college. We decided to meet to catch up after 8 years of not seeing each other. The year was 2010.

To cut to the chase, we dated, I made a move and we started a serious relationship. Something about her completed me. I was able to regain my sense of wonder of the world. The layers of stone that had hardened me started to peel away and I was starting to remember my true self.

It wasn't long before I started Seeing things again. The first thing I started Seeing was the shrouded veil of light around people. But this time around it was clearer. Not corner of the eye squint and focus then you see it, but I look and I See.

I didn't know what it meant at the time. Eventually I got engaged to the girl and we soon got married.

Little did I know that it wasn't going to immediately be happily ever after. There were greater trials ahead. One that will eventually prepare me for what is to come.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Prelude to the 5 Hard Years

When I was dating my now wife, it was magical. Magical in the sense that for the first time in my life I truly knew what I wanted. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this kind soul who loves children. And I wanted to have children of my own, with her as their mother.

Then it was time to meet the in-laws.

The father was a big and jolly person. His colour shroud was a brilliant yellow-gold. But there was something about him that was amiss. I didn't notice it initially, but he also had a bright point of light on his throat and lips.

The mother was something else. She had a deep maroon shroud of blacklight. Never seen anything like it. It almost looked caked. And she had the most grumpy demeanour.

Her family house was also odd. It wasn't the same house my wife had lived in when I first met her. Back then I came to her house for a dinner party with our other college friends. The house then looked rather normal (as normal as a mansion could be) but there was a high voltage power distribution line right behind not 50m away from the perimeter.

This new house was another large house, in a rural area next to a Cambodian refugee camp. It had a towering airwell in the centre. This house was also a stones throw away from high voltage power lines. What was odd were the shadow-wraith like things circling the airwell. Eight of them in total. I just made a mental note of this but didn't take any action other than pretending I don't see it.

However her mother noticed me looking up at the stairwell and asked me why I was staring up. I made an excuse and said I've never seen a stained glass airwell.

I don't think she bought it. And soon I will start to understand what I saw.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join