It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matter, energy and what we know of it and what we don't

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 5plus5and7withX

Luckily you posted this in the grey area after all.
LoL

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
weird!
i was mentioning the mysteries of dark energy and how it may effect us in unknown ways in a post not long ago,
do i follow this path, or am i being led up the garden path, or did my post inspire your story, possibly? Dont know
but its certainly an interesting matter (or is it matter,lol?).

"we cant measure dark energy but we know its there, in fact it could be all around us but we cant find it"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I think around 95% of the known universe is possibly comprised of dark matter.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
weird!
Dont know but its certainly an interesting matter (or is it matter,lol?).

Good start for my next bit. I'm going back to my school years and its relation to the subject of energy.

Matter and energy are interchangeable according to the famous equation Albert Einstein figured out -- E = mc2. That equation fascinated me when I was about 6 or 7 years of age. Alas I didn't have enough understanding to figure out how that works back then, but i continued to think about it. It finally clicked in high school with a teacher not many was fond of in my class, primarily because they found her lectures boring. I observed and understood she was bored too because nobody else seemed to care about physics. That's why her lectures are boring. There's no enthusiasm to make her enthusiastic as well.

The other kids spoke unkindly about her. Regardless, I had a gut feeling she's not what they say. In fact I thought she might be nice. I decided to ask questions during her lectures. I asked many questions and true enough my gut feeling was right, she isn't any of what they said. In fact she was quite pleasant to me. Of course the other kids teased me about trying to be teacher's pet. It angered me, yes, but I just kept it in check because I seek understanding of matter and energy and so when the subject of E=MC2 came I immediately asked many many questions. I don't recall exactly. That's okay, everything happens for a reason or in scientific speak, causality. But the effect of it was she sat down with me and explained it as best she could. My desire to understand this equation finally made me have a better understanding. But it was incomplete. The work was to determine how much energy is released from splitting a mass of uranium. She explained it to me and I understood that the missing mass had become energy. But there's still the two elements that resulted from the fission. I knew it was incomplete. I asked her and she didn't understand it completely herself, it had something to do with the strong nuclear force (as opposed to the weak nuclear force problem we were working on]. It's okay I thought, I'll find out more from a book or someone who knows about it later.

Another topic that I asked more questions than normal was the states of matter. In class we were taught there were four states of matter: solid, liquid, gas and plasma. While she was explaining to the class the different states of matter, i felt this urge to interrupt her with the question, what is fire? I did not understand then why I asked that, but she got visibly excited and said "wow good one, I don't know but I will research a bit and get back to you soon." And she did the next day and with a beaming smile told me "I found out it's plasma!". I have never seen her that excited before but I have a hunch why. It may not be true but in my current state of calm serenity and complete believe in causality (this one just happened today after an understanding came, I will write about it later in this post) and contentment with no attachments to anything, really. Note that this is different from not caring, it more about being able to let go without disturbing your calm because of causality, there is a reason for everything.

Now back to today, I wanted to do some work at my lawyer's office and also outline our legal defense should Person B attempts something legal on us. However he was not at his office and will only be back later in the evening so we set a time to meet. Oh well, everything happens for a reason they say. I thought I'd do some work backlog with a colleague but he, too was not free at the time. I considered doing some work backlog myself regardless but instead I decided to do a series of passive experiments because somehow I knew it would be the better option. But then an hour later ad an urge to get into the car and make my way to my legal counsel's office. I made sure I had my ID, phone, laptop, powerbank and was looking for where I some money, in case I need to refuel or whatever reason. I wanted to look for it but I thought it will turn up and I should leave. There is a reason this is happening, I felt. So I left my house.

What happened next was a series of events that I can't quite reveal yet but it concluded with a visit to my house by a policeman in a police car. Logically deducing from what physical evidence I have and what I have physically observe I knew it was Person A who called in a favor from his friend in the police force, not certain when and but I am certain that he doesn't have a case. And the policeman who came was a young officer, so you know its not priority, just due diligence. And the visit was a friendly visit (the guards took a picture) which happened not very long after I had the urge to leave earlier.

Person B also sent someone, an agent, someone pretending to be a policemen. Again I was not there. I was about to leave the place when I had a strong feeling I should wait because I needed to do something (at this point of time I had already received more understanding of what causality is from the faculties of my mind. Anyway the agent pretending to be a policeman, This one was a bit different. He actually contacted my lawyer (I had instructed the guards earlier before I left the area what to do if a a policeman came -- ask them to contact my lawyer). My lawyer called me back sounding quite worried, spooked I felt. I was calm still, this is just a minor concern I could feel. So I told my lawyer to ask that agent of Person B to call me and speak to me. He didn't call back. My lawyer called back again maybe 10 minutes after but I was quite certain its all good. Nothing to worry about, get some rest, "enhance your calm, John Spartan!"

My wife was not with me throughout all this. She had a girls day out. I felt it was a good idea. She hasn't quite reached the level of understanding I have so it was a good thing because then I could meet this Agent of B if he is still there and talk to him because he didn't answer my call, strangely. Time will reveal everything. I reached my home area and stopped at the guardhouse to ask what happened and to collect hard evidence. Agent of B was not there. He had left before I arrived.

I went off to go pick up my wife from where she was and while driving there, calm and serene, I used all the faculties of my mind to figure out why Agent of B who called my lawyer freaked him out. I have not seen my agitated that way. And why didn't he want me to speak to him or call me to speak to me after I texted him.

And then I received another understanding. 3 are present and mostly active, the other 4 not very active but just follows what the other 3 produces.

That's it for now. I repeat this again: This post is not intended for everyone, in fact this entire thread is not intended for everyone except those with certain qualities and circumstances. And I direct this message to you with the qualities and circumstances I have picked in with the faculties of my mind:

to The Scientists, Lay People with an Interest in Science, Intelligence Service Staff and Others who Work for powerFul people, if or when Your boss asks you to work on what I will divulge in this thread, You will NOT be able to, One Way or The Other.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i have not used this word in a while, but im "Perplexed"!!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
i have not used this word in a while, but im "Perplexed"!!

He's having 'flights of ideas', probably with loose association. Just go with it.

edit on 14-5-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Alright the physical threats have been neutralized. The other threats, still there but I did something, through Understanding, and not just my gut, but also my physical observations of the satellite imagery over the state I reside in make my mind reasonably certain that while it not neutralised, it's severely weakened. (Where can I find the satellite imagery for the dates I wrote earlier?)

The first threat is from Person A. I know that this threat is gone because he's depleted his resources, and his connections are not taking him seriously anymore. My connections have already set in place a legal snare so to speak so if he attempts the last resort, he'd land in jail for the white collar crime of forgery. It's not what I intend that this happen to him, I would rather he just go away and stop bothering my family. Jail time for a man of his age would be the death of him and I do not want that. That would be on my hands, indirectly. My gut feeling tells me he's smarter than that and he will try and pursue a different avenue for easy money. I hope he will not pursue that path at the expense of others as in the past.

Which brings me to Person B. I sense she's not done though resources are depleted. I get this vibe that it's not over, but I can rest easy now for a while. So that's what I plan to do. I'm going to get a good full sleep. Not the 3-4 hour sleep I've been having and the 5 minutes Power naps. I just want a normal sleep now. The 6-8 hours sleep.

I'm now ready for questions, if anyone wants to ask. If not that's also fine. If you don't want to ask the question in public, you can always send me a private message. I will answer all questions, but I will refrain from giving a full picture if every faculty I have signals me that I shouldn't.

Before I sign off, I just want to leave this link here because not only is it relevant to the story I will tell, which will begin at age 5 when I first saw something I could comprehend and asked the adults and they saw nothing. It was the day I drowned, pulled out to sea by a riptide, lost for 10 minutes, then saved and emerged just hacking out water and with a stinging pain in my nostrils. For my mom it was 10 minutes of anguish. For me, it was less than two minutes of choking, before she swam towards me and placed her right hand over my nose and mouth, then pulled me up to the surface with her other hand.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Keep calm and clarity will emerge.

557x

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
You haven't told anything, yet, mate!

1. Let' s start with energy/matter and speed of light. What revelations did you have?
2. What makes you think someone is after you?
3. What do you do for living (briefly)?
4. Can you describe your "awakening"? What does it mean to you?
5. Could you help us understand what was a reason for this thread, if you don't reveal anything?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5plus5and7withX
I'm now ready for questions, if anyone wants to ask. If not that's also fine. If you don't want to ask the question in public, you can always send me a private message. I will answer all questions, but I will refrain from giving a full picture if every faculty I have signals me that I shouldn't.

I'm finding what you're writing interesting for some reason.
Something I've often thought about is energy transfer between people and how it manifests into the physical, intent and causality. Is this what you are touching on?
If you have the full picture are you going to reveal it, or are these just pointers in the right direction for others to work out for themselves?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I apologize in advanced if my answers to your questions are not exactly what I would like to write, but something just happened an I'm slightly exhilarated. I am calm, but my heart is beating quite fast because just now I got more hard physical evidence (pictures and plate numbers from people enquiring about me or my family). Not important to write what exactly transpired but I'll reveal this: the Security Guards informed me of a suspicious vehicle that was parked across the road just outside the fenced off park in my housing area. I was calm, went to the park to get a closer look, see if I can make out the plate number and even went close enough to be obviously seen to be taking a picture of the car. I did that to see what reaction I'd get from the driver. Nothing. So I walked out of the housing area mindful and calm, and decided I should go and try and speak to the driver. Unfortunately as soon as he spotted me he started his engine and left in a hurry.

originally posted by: FIFIGI
You haven't told anything, yet, mate!

1. Let' s start with energy/matter and speed of light. What revelations did you have?

They are interchangeable as we know in science. But I know of a few other energies that science doesn't have the equipment to detect yet. Sorta like gravitational waves which LIGO recently detected.

2. What makes you think someone is after you?
I know and I have both physical and non-physical proof. Physical would be plate number, pictures, security camera footage. Non physical would take too long to explain, probably more Understanding will be had when I get the chance to write the rest of the story of how it started and how it ended up here with me feeling totally different, yet at the same time I know that I have become the true me. Like I said. Hard to explain in a nutshell.

3. What do you do for living (briefly)?
All I should say is IT.

4. Can you describe your "awakening"? What does it mean to you?
I felt calm and serene, I didn't know why then, and all the plants and trees I looked at when I was going around sightseeing (they were not that much different, if you look at pictures, from the ones back where I reside.) looked radiant. Something different about how they look.

5. Could you help us understand what was a reason for this thread, if you don't reveal anything?

A strong feeling to put it down in writing, but with carefully chosen words. Something also tells me it would help me and my loved ones with more Understanding in times to come.

OK I need to do some breathing exercises because my physical heart is beating too fast from the adrenaline.

Be mindful and keep calm.

557x
edit on 15/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Interesting. That didn't take too long to dissipate (adrenaline). 80 beats per minute seems like a good number of beats.

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
Something I've often thought about is energy transfer between people and how it manifests into the physical, intent and causality. Is this what you are touching on?

+ Probably mostly. It's important, and the right people should know about it so they too can find inner peace in this seemingly chaotic world.

If you have the full picture are you going to reveal it, or are these just pointers in the right direction for others to work out for themselves?

+ Mostly pointers. What I was able to do on those dates I mentioned I would like to visually see on the satellite imagery is too... That was partial Understanding then yet it was immensely energetic. So the Understandings, in the wrong hands or without full understanding not only can backfire (I had a couple of misfires, but nothing major. Not sure why yet. Time will tell, there is causality.) or worse be used for bad intentions.

edit on 15/5/2016 by 5plus5and7withX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I drowned. According to my mom it was maybe 10 minutes. I was nowhere to be seen, pulled out to sea by a riptide.

Imagine you are an inquisitive 5 year old kid playing at the beach with your mom and dad, enjoying the water when suddenly you just sink into the water and get pulled away from your parents very fast. Frightening.

I don't know if it's the most frightening experience I've had, it probably is because I still can't swim and sink like a lead zeppelin.

And then you, the frightened little boy, not just frightened but in a state of utter terror as you choke and water fills your lungs, you can't see much, it's dark, you're about to pass out and there really isn't any last thoughts because you're just 5, you don't understand any of this.

Suddenly what was dark became lighter. You could open your eyes, it doesn't hurt. In fact you've stopped breathing (gag reflex?) and it's no longer painful. And you feel suddenly comforted, though you are still scared.

Then out in the distance you see someone swimming towards you, perhaps a woman because of the long hair you see. As the person got closer you see that it is a woman.

She had Chinese features I remember. She looked human enough but there was something different something a bit off. Not that she was unattractive, to the contrary I thought she was quite pretty. As she approached she held out her right hand and cupped it around my mouth and nose. The with her left arm she scooped me up and swam towards the surface as the surroundings got brighter and brighter.

I don't remember what happened next. I was suddenly on the beach lying flat on my back. No memory of what happened, not yet anyway. Like a comatose patient just waking up and thinking where am I and what happened?

In my introduction thread I said I was an angry person at the time. Incidentally my username related to this event when I was 5 years old. I don't know why I picked that username. It was the title of an EDM track that was playing on the playlist at that time which so happens had a beach vibe to it, with effects that sound like crashing waves and whooshing breeze. I don't think it was just a coincidence.

I think I was meant to end up here, at that time when I was full of pent up anger and here was a forum where you can post anonymously and complain about the world. While at the same time do a little research on unexplained (yet) phenomena.

Causality is real. It is a law of physics. The speed of light is the speed of causality. And it works on the physics we see and the physics we don't. At least in this universe as far as I know for sure. The definition of causality in physics is there is a cause for any effect.

You can also put it another way: everything happens for a reason.

And like causality, the other laws of physics most probably applies to the physics we don't see.

And now before I finish writing the next part , I'd like to do a simple survey of anyone reading this, if you wish to participate, in this thread or in a private message does not matter. I just need a bigger sample size than 5 people.

Survey questions regarding anger:

Qualifying question, if the answer here is no then you are not the subject for my statistical analysis : Are you a naturally hot headed individual or did you go through a stage where you where angry a lot? It does not matter if you can or cannot hold it in.

Yes/No questions
1. Does medication that have a side effect of making a person drowsy or medication intended to help you sleep have little to no effect on you with regards to getting drowsy or being able to sleep?
2. Do you smoke or had a period when you did? Does not matter what you are smoking, including electronic cigarettes.
3. Are you able to intimidate someone just by staring them down?

I'm still okay for any questions you may have.

Be mindful, keep calm, and good night, folks.

557x

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yes, yes, yes.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Unresponsible

Thanks for participating. I only seek Understanding so that I can be a better person and live a good life with my family, loved ones and closest friends. And help with all that I Understand to keep them from harm and if through my actions it's the end effect of causality, help them be better people too.

Continuing with the story:

I don't remember much of what happened after I ended up on the beach. It is probably not important to write about it. Suffice to say I was ok and had happy times with my parents and grandparents growing up.

But I also started seeing things, never mentioning about it in public or in serious discourse or even if I do the context was lighthearted or trading ghost stories with people I felt wouldn't mind listening to it.

I started seeing a number of things I couldn't explain (well now I have some Understanding I could make a reasonable conjecture). It did not seem to have a pattern, these Seeings, as in it didn't matter whether it was night or day, I'm alone or there's company or even crowds.

List (incomplete) of things I've Seen since until now:

+The woman who saved me from drowning
- small flying skulls shrouded with a greenish flame
+ A group of beautiful people, mostly female, looks like they were around ages 7 to 15
~ dancing lines in the sky above the clouds
~ fire-like shrouds around different people, different colors for each individual
~ a glow surrounding and within storm clouds
+ A man that was as tall as a street lamp.
- A shadow of a figure, unclear, about two storey high, bulky possibly (it passed by too fast to get a clear view) accompanied by a really strong gust of wind and my cat looking at me with a worried look.
- smaller flying skulls, shrouded in a soft yellow flame. Vanishes upon detection.
+? a huge mountain of a humanoid beast with horns and flaming eyes
+/- various flora and fauna that looks shadowy
+ A glow from all plants. Mostly white, sometimes orange tinged.
- flying shadow/smoky humanoid figures, roughly 4' in height
+/- Points of light on people
~ glowing balls of light, very much like ball lightning/Saint Elmo's Fire.
~ faint patches of light almost everywhere
+/- points of light on animals
~ a birds eye view of places I'm familiar with

OK that it for now. I've gone through this part of the story a couple of times and it should suffice for now. As I wrote before, real life takes precedence and I shall continue on when the moment permits.

Be mindful of yourself, others and your surrounding environment. And always be calm.

557x

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I'm new on the board and I feel like all my posts have been centered around the same topic but I think for you this advice really can be useful: Astral Projection. The thing is, there are some things that can't be connected with on this level of consciousness (at least without a great amount of skills - something that actually you've shown that you have, however I gather from your posts that you're still learning how to 'control' your skills? I could be wrong) and because of this, I urge you to look for answers and guidance by shifting your consciousness - basic meditation won't do it, it needs something more lucid and controllable.
Is astral projection something you're already aware of? Perhaps so but if not look for the book 'astral dynamics' by Robert Bruce, you can find it cheaply second hand, but I hear there is a free pdf version of it floating around the internet - it's really the only guide you need, it helped/continues to help me a great deal. I'm always around to answer whatever questions I can, too.

As you've noticed, the physical manifestation of everything on this earth has an energetic counterpart - during astral projection you are only dealing with the energetic version of the people places and things you interact with in your life (person B, for instance) - because of this, you can see behind the masks and disguises to a true nature (although masks can still be worn in the astral, they are easier to remove with strong enough will). It's more complicated than this of course- but I feel that you'll benefit from exploring this practice. Do not skip protecting steps before you travel, the power of thoughts and intent is very strong with instant effect in the astral both to your benefit and your detriment.

And your survey?
I qualify. I do get drowsy, I don't/haven't smoked consistantly (but I have 'tried it out' maybe 5 times in my 29 years), I can intimidate by staring someone down -much to their surprise since my build is relatively petite and my nature is predominantly gentle.
edit on 16-5-2016 by Lumi309 because: correcting a sentence

(post by Davg80 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumi309

Astral dynamics,
Robert Bruce

files.meetup.com...
edit on 16-5-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Ah, yes - there it is. Thanks for providing the link

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I used to be a very angry person. Now I'm happy happy.
I smoke, though if a pretty girl asked me not too id quit.

And yes to number 3.

And sleepy medications do make me sleepy most of the time. Though something about me can turn on and nothing can make me sleepy. It's the wakeful medications like caffeine that don't behave right. Stimulants make me sleepy over 50% of the time.

Oh and last time I answered questions like these someone was trying to figure out people's serotonin/melatonin/acetylcholine levels

edit on 16-5-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join