It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am God and I am Love No Matter what you Have Been Told

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuinnP

originally posted by: TerryDon79

a reply to: QuinnP

I still think the one true religion is those who are a Pastafarian. Makes more sense than a beardy old guy on a cloud.

You have the free will to think whatever you want. And because of that, God's word may affect you. And you may read a Scripture that touches your heart.

Uh-huh.

Thanks for the enlightening bs you typed there.

I know people who were way more trolls than you are here that came to their senses. This statement you made in mockery is nothing.

Better than statements made from fairy tales.

Perhaps one day you will look back at this statement and understand.

I can look back at it now and understand.

I don't think your God is any more real than snow white, Cinderella, little red riding hood or humpty dumpty.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You understand what you know. Not what you can. One day you will, perhaps. I have seen it happen.

For example, once, when I was about 14, I was doing parking in a DC with another brother. He was big and strong. He used to be in a motorcycle gang (tattoos all over his body). Well, we were standing there and a few thugs drove past and cursed us out. And he smiled and said: "I used to be like them."

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You understand what you know. Not what you can. One day you will, perhaps. I have seen it happen.

For example, once, when I was about 14, I was doing parking in a DC with another brother. He was big and strong. He used to be in a motorcycle gang (tattoos all over his body). Well, we were standing there and a few thugs drove past and cursed us out. And he smiled and said: "I used to be like them."

Oh quinny quinny quinny

I remember, when I used to live in my hometown, in a dead end job. I used to be just like you.

Then I realised religion is the highest lev l of bs around.

I still see people like you, knocking on doors, handing out flyers. I look at them, smile and think "thank #### I'm not like that anymore!"

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

And you would be about like everyone. It takes a really different sort of person to understand.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

And you would be about like everyone. It takes a really different sort of person to understand.

Oh, I agree. It takes a VERY different person to believe that goldilocks is real.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Jehovah is the one that puts limitations on himself.

Not in the beginning.

For example he reveals to us that he is too pure to look upon what is evil: (Habakkuk 1:13) . . .Your eyes are too pure to look on what is evil, And you cannot tolerate wickedness.. . .

Not sure how you interpret that as God not being able to look upon what is evil.

And also he refuses to lie. He is a God of truth and righteousness: (Hebrews 6:18) in order that through two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie,. . .

I could keep asking, but I wont.

I have my own thoughts, you continue to being parrot

I marvel at all of these things I knew when I was a little kid many decades ago that so many able-bodied men have still not come to grasp. It is really extraordinary in my eyes the depth of your lack of understanding and the depth of your darkness.

So the righteous man says.

Oh bring our poor souls into the light.

Satan was thrown down and he is misleading everyone. That means you as well.

Ah, but you are above everyone and cannot be fooled right?

I know people who were way more trolls than you are here that came to their senses. This statement you made in mockery is nothing.

yeah, yours which I quoted about everyone being fooled or mislead and implying your with this thread that you are not is way more trollish than what Terry posted.

Let me guess a special snowflake like yourself?

anyway

As-salāmu ʿalaykum

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Hey!

What do you mean "way more trolling than what Terry posted"?

That implies I was being even slightly troll like.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Hey!

What do you mean "way more trolling than what Terry posted"?

That implies I was being even slightly troll like.

I didn't mean to imply it, I guess the way I posted certainly does read as such but I was just using Quinn's impression of your posts, not actually implying it myself.

However you know how it goes on ATS, someone has a differing opinion, more often than not equals trolling in someones eyes.

Looking at your posts from a closed mind set (unable to look from any other perspective than which has been programmed into one or an extremely stubborn belief) I could see how one might get frustrated with your opinions and simply play the troll card, however, I tend to think everyone is different and every one has an opinion, I really don't see how a little criticism and a differing opinion is trolling.

Sorry If implied you were, I just expressed myself incorrectly.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It's ok. I should have added the sarcasm tag.

Beer?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Try it his one Deuteronomy

I will make my arrows drunk with blood, while my sword devours flesh: the blood of the slain and the captives, the heads of the enemy leaders."

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join