It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Your logic is so flawed it murdered real logic.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

So it's ok (in your eyes) for people who remember the things the way they are now to have "memory issues", but if it's the people who don't remember it the way it is now it's not memory issues?

Irony much?
edit on 2472016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So it's ok (in your eyes) for people who remember the things the way they are now to have "memory issues", but if it's the people who don't remember it the way it is now it's not memory issues?

Irony much?

The simple fact is, in my experience, the people who "remember" the way it is now (you) are the minority, by quite the margin too.
It's funny that my logic comes under assault when this point is raised.

This is what I meant by people steering the debate away from the meat of the points made.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Also you have taken a snippet of what I said out of context. Ignoring that I stated these changes have happened, for everyone.
If things have physically changed then it would be you remembering things wrong, would it not??

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The minority?!

So you're trying to say that over 3.5 BILLION people are experiencing the Mandela Effect? Please, show us where you come up with that number.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Unless it's you who thought they were a different way to the way they are now because you remembered wrong.

You know, there are thousands of studies done relating to bad memory. It's been studied for hundreds of years.

The Mandela Effect is just an excuse to dismiss being wrong. It's that simple.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The minority?!

So you're trying to say that over 3.5 BILLION people are experiencing the Mandela Effect? Please, show us where you come up with that number.

I didn't come up with that number. As you fully well know I am talking about people I have interacted with about the subject. As stated.

Shame on you again for taking snippets out of context.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

The minority?!

I didn't come up with that number. As you fully well know I am talking about people I have interacted with about the subject. As stated.

So by saying that I am the "minority", you actually mean the minority of people you have interacted with. There's a big difference.

Also, I wasn't "taking snippets". I addressed what YOU said.

But feel free to squirm your way through with this "Mandela Effect" instead of going "You know what? I was wrong." God forbid people are wrong these days. Got to be some unprovable force that made the changes so people aren't wrong anymore.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Unless it's you who thought they were a different way to the way they are now because you remembered wrong.

You know, there are thousands of studies done relating to bad memory. It's been studied for hundreds of years.

Yes.
But...
Unless things have changed and you are remembering wrong.

And those thousands of studies would support that you remember things wrong.

The denial of the Mandela Effect is just an excuse to dismiss being wrong. It's that simple.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yes.
But...
Unless things have changed and you are remembering wrong.
Which you can't prove, but science can prove you remembered wrong.

And those thousands of studies would support that you remember things wrong.
Those studies supports that EVERYONE remembers wrong.

The denial of the Mandela Effect is just an excuse to dismiss being wrong. It's that simple.
The use of the Mandela Effect is the excuse of not being wrong. Can't find your keys? Mandela Effect! Thought you had more money in your wallet? Mandela Effect! Thought your heart was in a different place, but can't prove it and aren't a medical professional? Mandela Effect!

Like I said. The Mandela Effect is an excuse so you don't have to admit you're wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The minority?!

So by saying that I am the "minority", you actually mean the minority of people you have interacted with. There's a big difference.

Yes that's exactly what I meant and exactly what i said. No need to try to confuse the issue.

And this is exactly what I meant by people getting hung up on irrelevancies.

Again you are steering away from the meat of the point being made. This suggests fear and denial.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The minority?!

Yes that's exactly what I meant and exactly what i said. No need to try to confuse the issue.
Actually, it wasn't. You said I was in the minority. You never stated the minority of people put have talked to. There's a massive number difference.

Of course it's relevant. It means that the majority of people you spoke with, remembered wrong.

Again you are steering away from the meat of the point being made. This suggests fear and denial.
Fear of an unprovable, imaginary force that only effects some people with the most mundane changes? Oooooooooo. Scary!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The minority?!

Actually, it wasn't. You said I was in the minority. You never stated the minority of people put have talked to. There's a massive number difference.

Of course it's relevant. It means that the majority of people you spoke with, remembered wrong.

Fear of an unprovable, imaginary force that only effects some people with the most mundane changes? Oooooooooo. Scary!

Actually I did state it was people i interacted with.

He, like everyone else I've spoken to about this say it's way too far east. Still 100% of people face to face say it's not right. Still the only people who say the contrary are a few anonymous members on this site, and given the nature of the beast I can cut the number of those people down due to the probable use of multiple accounts of some of those.

Given that 100% "misremember" the exact same specifics, and that I've noticed the skeptics on this site seem to get hung up on irrelevancies and steer the debate away from the meat of some points being made, I'm leaning towards the idea that changes have happened, for everyone, and the fault in memory is in fact coming from the other side, which of course is fundamentallly a result of denial.

But feel free to keep ignoring that fact...
You know, so as not to... admit you're wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I'm not wrong though. The Mandela Effect changed what you said.

In a 3rd timeline, you weren't even posting in this thread.

In a 4th timeline, I was a turtle.

In a 5th timeline, people admitted to making mistakes and remembering wrong, rather than blaming something that doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

In a 5th timeline, people admitted to making mistakes and remembering wrong, rather than blaming something that doesn't exist.

Weak TerryDon, very weak indeed...

But I forgive you lol

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

But I forgive you lol

Why is it weak? That's exactly how the Mandela Effect works. It's not a real thing. It's just used as an excuse to never admit you're wrong.

Hell, I know I've got a bad memory. But there's a difference between me and the people who use this Mandela Effect. I can admit I am wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

But I forgive you lol

Why is it weak? That's exactly how the Mandela Effect works. It's not a real thing. It's just used as an excuse to never admit you're wrong.

Hell, I know I've got a bad memory. But there's a difference between me and the people who use this Mandela Effect. I can admit I am wrong.

I mentioned nothing of timelines.
Again I refer you to the part when I said...

I've noticed the skeptics on this site seem to get hung up on irrelevancies and steer the debate away from the meat of some points being made

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: wickd_waze

So you agree that Froot Loops has always been Froot Loops and not Fruit Loops?

Yes too the fruit loops its been my fave since little tyke. As for NZ I always thought it was weather patterns making NZ green and snowy and Australia warm.

I forgot about the Forrest gump and Snow White changes too that tripped me out.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I don't think you know what "minority" means.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I don't think you know what "minority" means.

Two groups. The group with the fewer number making up that group would be the minority.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join