It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Evidence For the Reptilian Race

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Even if we had physical evidence of Reptillians then it would still be denied as fake or inconclusive. Lets look at the probability of them existing.

If we can evolve from monkeys in a mere 3 million years as the present theory suggests and be intelligent enough to pop our heads out into space then that is ample proof enough for me that this evolution has a probability of happening before and happening again in the future.  Some believe that this has only happened once and right now. Does anyone honestly think that in a few billion years in our solar system we are just witnessing intelligent life evolve today for the first time . You have better chances at winning the lottery than to be born at the same time intelligent life first put a space suit on..

Now since reptilians ( crocs's etc  ) have been on our planet for 100's of millions of years, it doesn't take much of an imagination to figure out that something may have evolved every 10 million years ( or 20 for the skeptics ) that was smart enough to bash his neighbour over the head with a club. Therefore it does not surprise me that there is an intelligent race of reptilians on this planet who probably have populated other planets - hence the stories about the Reptilian Draconian System that Mr David Icke will be talking about.  Chances that they originated from Draco are slim as if you like to breathe and have 2 legs, arms, eyes, nostrils etc then you are probably from planet earth since the evidence is all around. In fact, those buggy eyed greys look more like an advanced Brazilian tree frog than anything else which maybe the case since amphibians have been around a lot longer than reptilians.  Don't even get me started about Octopi.

What's more of an troubling topic is why we humans have been left to our own devices to make war, rape, pillage and be generally evil while they calmly observe from the shadows. How many innocent children die from diseases they can cure in an instant ? If they don't seem human its because they are not and that makes us potentially a far superior race.   Where are the all powerful caring angels to guide us into eternal bliss ???  We are capable of great Love and Great Evil and now a possible destroyer of worlds.  It's as if the children have been left to play in the woods by themselves and it's getting dark.

Perhaps the rest of the intelligent universe is waiting to see how we will turn out before they accept us as bona fide. .
Even more chilling is the possibility that we are being guided to our destruction by those who do not want us to succeed for what ever 3 dimensional chess game on steroids they are playing.
Let us evil children die before we get out of control so the reptilians can get their planet back. If the good guys were in control down here then you would not see the evil portrayed today.

The Bible has hinted at their existance,
"And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent(reptilian), who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world-he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."

Jesus even mentioned the infiltration of reptilians with humans.

"The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field. "But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went away. "But when the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the tares became evident also. read more.
"The slaves of the landowner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?' "And he said to them, 'An enemy has done this!' The slaves said to him, 'Do you want us, then, to go and gather them up?' "But he said, 'No; for while you are gathering up the tares, you may uproot the wheat with them. 'Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn."'

The shi* will hit the fan sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: vethumanbeing

vhb: I call it "overgrowth" and not sustainable by this Earth/Gaia planet (the stress upon this living being unable to express itself to the Human is tragic)

intrptr: Many references are made in many texts about comparing people to wheat, grapes, crops, fields, about stewards, harvest, etc.I.E., you can't have an overgrowth of vegetables or produce. The more the merrier.

Unless the field or garden is too small (perhaps crowd out the weeds is all).

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: vethumanbeing

sputniksteve: So they tested your DNA and told you all that or you found out another way? I think if 100% true it's kind of a big deal and I'm guessing the study was published and we can read about this?

Absolutely NOT public information. I was told the information during the studies; because I was balking; why I should continue with very invasive testing (eat this masticate it; spit) stool sample taken later. The Genetics department wanted to give me a scholarship to change my major to Physical Sciences. I offered this information because it happened. Let me tell you how this happens with another University; Brigham Young. One is told you must give a blood sample to Student Health Services to make sure (at that time presumed that one did not have an STD). That sample shot right to the Genetics Department. One is not singled out by name by the Professor at the lectern in an auditorium filled with 300 students taking Anthropology!!? 101 as a prank. "Is there a .............here? please leave your seat and report to the Deans office". I appreciate your skepticism. Brigham Young is trying to find the bloodline of James (Jesus's brother) I have no idea what the University of Arizona is up to.
edit on 14-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

I actually do not believe in them but this is a great thread and a great introduction post, thank you for providing some thought provoking information, that poor child and other sufferer's of that genetic condition, let us hope gene therepy provides a cure.

Actually if such a species did exist then there ability to cross breed with human's would suggest a common genetic link, I would suggest more of a Chimera type being, perhaps even a genitically engineered creature intended for another purpose which had partial human genitic material and which then turned upon it's masters, those masters being the Pure Blood human race not the serpant hybrid genetic worker species.

Of course I believe that we had a previous civilization and the grey's were also a chimera species created by a lost golden age of humanity that went very sour, maybe the reptilian race were actually a genetic soldier race, there lack of offspring being one of the control factors put into there genetic code but there longevity and potential retention of some of that ancient technology/science (which they may have made a very complete attempt to destroy evidence of for there own reason's) along with there fellow worker cast the grey chimera being how they survived for such a long time even after they nearly eradicated there masters the human race from existance.

Of course lack of evidence again and just maybe they tinkered with there own DNA knowing they were creation's using some of there MASTERS DNA in an attempt to make themselves into a viable species but only by hybridizing with there MASTERS the HUMAN RACE could they then create any offspring, which of course would mean that technically the Royal's and these elitists secret societys were actually made up of inferior being's to you and me, genetic chimera whom have further compounded there error's by inbreeding.

edit on 14-4-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
originally posted by: LABTECH767

LABTECH767: snip..Of course lack of evidence again and just maybe they tinkered with there own DNA knowing they were creation's using some of there MASTERS DNA in an attempt to make themselves into a viable species but only by hybridizing with there MASTERS the HUMAN RACE could they then create any offspring, which of course would mean that technically the Royal's and these elitists secret societys were actually made up of inferior being's to you and me, genetic chimera whom have further compounded there error's by inbreeding.

Of course 'they' tinkered with DNA strands. They had a race of humans on this planet to control their interest (GOLD) holdings; those individual hybrids were the Kings and Queens of Great Britain, and Europe. The errors came with the inbreeding as you say.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The book of Enoch in no way confirms that Noah was a nephilim. It actually says the opposite. Did you make that part up completely?

Source

And now make known to thy son Lamech that he who has been born is in truth his son, and call his name Noah; for he shall be left to you, and he and his sons shall be saved from the destruction, which shall come upon the earth on account of all the sin and all the unrighteousness, which shall be consummated on the earth in his days.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

There is absolutely no Archeological evidence that suggests the reptilians evolved here on earth , So the most logical theory would be that they evolved on another planet.

Really? How would you know? I mean the archeological evidence would be underground and easily secreted from humans. I am not sure how anyone would know they did not evolve here? I have always thought that whatever asteroid destroyed the dinosaurs would have forced intelligent creatures underground. They might have evolved in a way that made them choose to stay there and that was a long, long time ago. Parallel Evolution. Except that they began millions of years before we did...go figure.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
There might be something to all this.

REPTILIAN ALIENS HELPED NAZI GERMANY BUILD SECRET SPACE PROGRAM IN ANTARCTICA

What makes Tompkins claims difficult to dismiss are documents he has published in his book, Selected by Extraterrestrials, supporting his main claim that he participated in a covert Navy Intelligence program that disseminated Germany’s advanced aerospace secrets to selected U.S. aerospace companies, think tanks and universities.

Furthermore, documents, and statements by Admiral Donitz, support Tompkins claims that Nazi Germany had succeeded in locating and building underground facilities under the Antarctic continent. The long route under the Antarctic ice sheets, which the German submarine fleet allegedly took to reach these hidden caverns, gives credence to Tompkins claims that Reptilian extraterrestrials had provided the Nazis with the information necessary to locate the hidden Antarctic caverns, and the under-ice passage ways to reach them.

exopolitics.org...

There is a whole lot more to read in the above source.

I am sure many will dismiss this, however the Reptilians have been interacting with us through recorded history and it is not something we should ignore.

We live in a time that no one is allowed to talk or believe in Reptilians, it is a subject to be ridiculed.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm not gonna ever deny the chance a reptilian dinosaur species could have became sentient in the MILLIONS of years they apparently existed because i know some humans still aren't truly sentient and we have not been a species as long as dinosaurs. I always wondered how little foot would react to humans

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

edit on 15-4-2016 by THEBEARDEDGOAT because: Double post sorry plz remove

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Then how did Germany lose the war if they had Alien, help it debunks itself

I sometimes wonder if people lead such dull unfulfilling lives that the only excitement they can get is hoping BS like this is true.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
In theory, are they good, or bad aliens? if they were real.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: aphon

well it depends...

can you really say for someone it is either good or evil ?
it is hard in my opinion, right?

so it is even harder to say that for a whole race of beings. I personally don't like thinking in so linear ways.

But to answer your question more directly. Modern interpretation is more negative than positive. And in the case of Archons and Gnosticism they explain how these beings are feeding on our misery and negative emotions and how "true love" makes them run away...

But when one take a look in my previous links, than on the other hand. The seven sages were divine beings - positive and in their stories they are treated with a lot of respect and very influential and helpful to all the people.

So for me it is hard to say, but maybe other people will share their views and opinions.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Are they carnivores? do they eat human? *if they were real* when hearing about more advanced aliens, it gets me thinking that we become lower in food chain.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Psoriasis is a possible indication of reptilian descent. I've noted that many people from north Wales have psoriasis and they are possibly reptilian via the ancient Roman roads set up direct to Jerusalem.

edit on 15-4-2016 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Its funny how every time I see that image I hear the cheesy music that goes along with it.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
There is absolutely no Archeological evidence that suggests the reptilians evolved here on earth , So the most logical theory would be that they evolved on another planet.

There's no archaeological (or any other) evidence that they even exist, so the most logical theory would be that they don't.Where's the physical evidence promised in the thread title?

Not archaeological at all; the evidence is in the blood. Those with the RH negative factor are supposedly of or progeny from this race of beings (not specifically the one in a lizard costume that fought Kirk) but Roddenberry in his infinite wisdom was telling a truth about whom created us and could at any point manipulate or destroy us.

Eeek!

My Wife is RH neg....come to think of it, when she get's annoyed she does kinda snarl and growl a bit.

Frankly, it's probably sheer luck i've not been eaten (steady...) during the last 27 years together.

Wives don't need any special DNA or blood type to behave like that.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
another interesting page I have found while hunting for past civilizations on google.

It comes from russians source hehe so some people will have maybe a bit hard time considering it has any value...but I think it is good to have an open mind and at least check stuff out, even if it is way out of what science takes as facts today.

earthbeforeflood.com...
The author of this page is:

Let me to introduce myself. have graduated with honours from the Moscow Geological Prospecting Institute of S. Ordzhonikidze and then taken post graduate courses at the Institute of Oceanology at the Russian Academy of Sciences. I have defended my dissertation on the subject of "The geological Features and the History of the Evolution of the Southern Part of Koryak Highland". For 15 years I took part in geological expeditions in Kamchatka, Chukotka, the Dzhugdzhur ridge (a coast of the Okhotsk sea ), the Komandorsky and Kuril Islands, Tien Shang (Kirgyzstan), Southern Kazakhstan, the Ural Mountains and Mugodzhary. In the beginning of the "rearrangement" (1989-1990) a group of researchers holding similar views to my own (from Moscow State University, the Institute of Oceanology of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), RAS Institute of Archeology, RAS Institute of Latin America, RAS Institute of Oriental studies and some other scientific organizations) established the “Society for Learning about Earth’s Mysteries and Enigmas” and I have been elected by its president

so his credibility should be pretty high in my opinion....maybe.

You all decide for yourself...

a reply to: aphon

heh I don't know what they like for lunch, sorry : )

but such kind of fears are baseless. I mean if we put normal city human in a jungle without any weapons, such a person would be pretty low on food chain. hehe

but in my opinion if they are real, than no. They don't eat meat or veggies or anything physical for that matter.

Well maybe some of them do like sacrifices...it is a pretty occurring theme in many systems. And even in modern religions this is valued to some extent. but more than actual action I think it has more to do with purity and sincerity of the heart and intent that is the food in prayer in modern religions. Or in case "the dark side" the opposite...

so, you can speculate what kinda food they eat maybe...if they are metaphysical beings.

edit on 1460743145459April594593016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Then how did Germany lose the war if they had Alien, help it debunks itself

I sometimes wonder if people lead such dull unfulfilling lives that the only excitement they can get is hoping BS like this is true.

Who said Germany lost the war? Apparently you don't know about project Paper Clip.

Like I said in my earlier post, you just demonstrated that this topic is to be ridiculed. Wouldn't hurt you to learn some manners on here.

edit on 15-4-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It seems as though your detractors on this thread are confusing "evidence" with "factual proof", which is not what your title implies at all.

There is indeed much physical evidence that some otherworldly reptilian beings did exist, at least at some point in our long-forgotten history, unless one is so narrow-minded as to accept the idea that multiple depictions of these beings by multiple cultures using multiple forms of artistic media all just happen to be nothing more than an easily dismissed coincidence.

The examples that you cited do indeed contain physical evidence that a whole lot of folks in a whole lot of places around the planet saw and/or interacted with strange beings that appeared to be reptilian and possessed abilities beyond their immediate comprehension, and that all of these different sightings recorded on cave walls and stelae and pottery, etc., from all these different places far-flung from each other bear a striking resemblance to one another.

I think your OP was quite well written and engaging. I haven't had time to read the whole thread just yet, but hopefully amongst all the Buzzkillingtons, there are some brave souls willing to have a thought-provoking discussion, which is what I believe you intended in the first place. Blessed Be.

Tiger

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join