It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Evidence For the Reptilian Race

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It was a long time since reptilians was mentioned on this forum , The reptilians are probably one of the most popular alien races discussed In Ufology but also the most controversial , So I'm going to share everything I learned over the past 4 years and put all the facts on the table:

Historical Records

Reptilian were worshiped as serpent gods who had the ability to shapeshift and lived underground

Relationship with Humans

Both the Anunnaki and the reptilians regarded Humans to be inferior animals , The most perfect example was when The Anunnaki goddess Inanna told Sargon the great that "his blood was polluted and not pure" referring to his human genetics.

Interbreeding with humans meant that their offspring's life span would dramatically decrease hence unfit to rule as kings/Queens , However king Sargon who was previously a cup holder for the Annunaki god Zubaba decided to create his own kingdom (Akkad) , Being the first mortal king Sargon used all the power he gained to overthrow the monarchy of the Anunnaki gods who ruled In Kish & Urug at that time.

More examples of how the Anunnaki saw human genetics as inferior can be found in the 'epic of Gilgamesh' when the gods saw the demi-god Gilgamesh as Inferior because he still had some human genetics.

The only time reptilians interbred with humans was either through rape or rituals. An example of reptilian intercourse with humans is the ancient Sumerian legends of the Apkallus (reptilians) who were the advisers for kings (demi-gods) during the monarchy of the Anunnaki gods who ruled In Dilmun and Erug.

Sumerian Vampire Cult

In Sumeria & Mesopotamia reptilians were known as monsters/demons the most popular demon was "Lamashtu"

there is some suggestion that she was the Mother of these monsters/vampires, in her own right she was terrible;

-x šar-ka i-ka-al "
...she [Lamashtu] drinks blood"

-us.ku.ku.mes suh.nu.tum.mu.mes : akil da-mi la mupparkuti sunu
"they (the demons) are incessant drinkers of blood"

su bi.in.ku.ku.mes mud sur.sur.mes us.nag.mes : akil siri musaznin
da-me satu usiati
"eaters of flesh, who cause blood to flow, who drink (the blood of
the) veins

She is fierce, she is terrible,
she is a goddess, she is an Amorite
and she is a she-wolf,
the daughter of heaven.
Her ... is the nest
[..of] the threshold is [her] place.
...she drinks blood,
she strangles babies, the weak(?) ones
she gives water of...to drink.

According to the Hebrew bible Amorites were the descendants of Noah's son Ham , The Amorites were highland mountaineers who inhabited the land of Canaan ,They are described as a powerful people of great stature "like the height of the cedars," The Amorite king, Og, was described by Moses as the last "remnant of the giants" (Deut. 3:11).

Originally Noah who was recorded by many names like the Sumerian Ziusudra or the greek Deucalion was actually the son of the Anunnaki god Enki (EA/Prometheus) , Noah was infact a Nephilim and giant aswell as his descendants (the book of Enoch confirms this which indicates that Noah was the son of a fallen angel) Anyway point is Noah was half Anunnaki which is why the Amorites were also giants. The fact that reptilians were living among the Amorites Is very surprising to me , All I know about the Amorites is that they first started ruling In Akkadia & Assyria after Sargon the great got in power (2400BC).

Reptilian Mutations In Humans

If Reptilians did interbred with humans thousands of years ago then there would still be genetic evidence left behind

Mutations like 'Ectodermal Dysplasia' may infact have come from reptilians

People with ectodermal dysplasia have a reduced ability to sweat (hypohidrosis) because they have fewer sweat glands than normal.
Affected individuals tend to have sparse scalp and body hair (hypotrichosis). The hair is often light-colored, brittle, and slow-growing.

This condition is also characterized by teeth that are malformed. The teeth that are pointed.

Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia is associated with distinctive facial features including a prominent forehead, thick lips, and a flattened bridge of the nose.

Additional features of this condition include thin, wrinkled, and dark-colored skin around the eyes; chronic skin problems such as eczema; and a bad-smelling discharge from the nose (ozena).

The condition also causes deformed crab like hands & feet

It is estimated to affect at least 1 in 17,000 people worldwide.

Royal Institutions

The Imperial and Royal Dragon Court & Order was one of several occult-inspired secret societies created by the aristocracies of Europe following the formation of the Catholic Priory of Sion and the Knights Templar in the 12th Century.

The Dragon Sovereignty, also known as the "Rex Deus" fraternity, was created by Catholic Holy Roman Emperor Sigismund and occultist Vlad the Impaler - the historical figure behind the Dracula myths. Following alchemical principles, the order sought to attain mystical powers that they believed to be their birthright.(Prince Charles also claimed to have descended from Vlad the Impaler)

When Stewart King James VI of Scotland ascended the throne of England to become King James I of Great Britain, he made a speech that shocked and appalled the nobles sitting in Parliament , he said:

"The state of monarchy is the most supreme thing upon earth, for kings are not only God’s lieutenants upon earth, and sit upon God’s throne, but even by God himself are called gods...In the Scriptures, kings are called gods, and so their power after a certain relation compared to divine power. Kings are also compared to fathers of families: for a king is truly Parens Patriae, the politique father of his people... Kings are justly called gods, for that they exercise a manner of resemblance of divine power upon earth: for if you will consider the attributes to God, you shall see how they agree in the person of a king."

Today the ruler of Dragon Court was Nicholas Devere who actually wrote a book on the royal bloodlines of the reptilian gods before he recently died
(goo.gl...)

The latest Episode of the X-Files Was About Nicholas De Vere himself (see link)
[goo.gl...]

Reptilians and Evolution

In 2012 Well known and Famous chemist Ronald Breslow PhD released a paper (i.e. “Could ‘advanced’ dinosaurs rule other planets”) explaining the possibility that an ancient advanced Reptilian civilizations exists. The paper was published by the American Chemical Society. (link below)
[goo.gl...]

There is absolutely no Archeological evidence that suggests the reptilians evolved here on earth , So the most logical theory would be that they evolved on another planet.
edit on 13-4-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
There is absolutely no Archeological evidence that suggests the reptilians evolved here on earth , So the most logical theory would be that they evolved on another planet.

There's no archaeological (or any other) evidence that they even exist, so the most logical theory would be that they don't.
Where's the physical evidence promised in the thread title?

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Physical Evidence For the Reptilian Race

That's the title of the thread, yet you didn't prove any Physical Evidence For the Reptilian Race. Just speculations, maybes, could be's, might be's etc.

Please show us some Physical Evidence For the Reptilian Race.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Historical Records

Reptilian were worshiped as serpent gods who had the ability to shape shift and lived underground

Ummm, thats not 'evidence'.

I do agree, most reptiles burrow underground.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Im always leery when anyone ties !sumerians! to ...ancient HEBREWS!!!...to HOLY ROMAN ANYTHING...to orders of dragons, which were many and may have even been based on dinosaurs, to !Prince Charles...to whatevermighthappentobegoingontoday. It's too easy, and might be more of that Dan Brown stuff...not that the books aren't fun.
edit on 13-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The HOPI Indians emerged from under the earth too....
Their mythology says they did at least....
But I think it was ant people they lived down there with....
I am not going to demand you produce a reptoid being, but....
Anything in our DNA say the mitochondrial side to confirm your cross breeding claims....maybe...

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The Australian Aboriginal dreamtime stories of creation tell of Goorrialla (among other known names), the rainbow serpent, and human interactions with it.

Here is a quick 3 min animation that gives you an outline of aboriginal folklore regarding the rainbow serpent who is known as both a giver-of-life as well as a destructive force...

edit on 13-4-2016 by Sublimecraft because: clarification

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Noah was not a son of a fallen angel.His family was the only bloodline
not polluted by the fallen angels.

+33 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
There's no archaeological (or any other) evidence that they even exist, so the most logical theory would be that they don't.

What's this then?

Intelligent, violent and quite dangerous. There's video out there if you look around.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Lol, looks like the "shat" hit the fan.

:/ I know.
edit on 13-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

+45 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Im not gonna moan about the thread title.

But everything else was very well put together. Its obvious you have done a lot of research on the subject and for that you deserve praise. Great job, very well layed out and written thread.
Its contributors like yourself, who take the time to create informative threads, that make ATS what it is supposed to be.
Anyone can copy and paste a link and say look at this. Or anyone can pop into a thread and find something to pick at and moan about, but at least your contributing to the community in a positive way.
Some of the people on here just puzzle me as to why they would even belong to ATS, given their predictive comments on every thread they feel the need to comment on.
S and f, gonna dig a little deeper into this

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

What's this then?

Intelligent, violent and quite dangerous. There's video out there if you look around.

Nice ploy, but while the Gorn may have reptile-like features, they are in fact mammals, as evidenced by McCoy's telling of how he once delivered Gorn octuplets via Caesarian section. (From Into Darkness).

edit on 4/13/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

There's no archaeological (or any other) evidence that they even exist, so the most logical theory would be that they don't.Where's the physical evidence promised in the thread title?

Not archaeological at all; the evidence is in the blood. Those with the RH negative factor are supposedly of or progeny from this race of beings (not specifically the one in a lizard costume that fought Kirk) but Roddenberry in his infinite wisdom was telling a truth about whom created us and could at any point manipulate or destroy us.
edit on 13-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

There's no archaeological (or any other) evidence that they even exist, so the most logical theory would be that they don't.Where's the physical evidence promised in the thread title?

Not archaeological at all; the evidence is in the blood. Those with the RH negative factor are supposedly of or progeny from this race of beings.

Fair enough, so then where is the genetic evidence? Furthermore, with something so easily verifiable, would that mean every geneticist and lab technician who handles human blood across the globe is in on the conspiracy?

Edit: Also, by what biological means would a reptile (the "Reptilians") and a mammal (ie. Human) even produce progeny?

Edit 2: If such reproduction is possible, someone's missing out on a fortune by not having already cornered the adult film market for Human-Reptilian erotica.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Not archaeological at all; the evidence is in the blood. Those with the RH negative factor are supposedly of or progeny from this race of beings.

Fair enough, so then where is the genetic evidence? Furthermore, with something so easily verifiable, would that mean every geneticist and lab technician who handles human blood across the globe is in on the conspiracy?

I don't know about EVERY geneticist. My family has been studied for years by the University of Arizona Genetics and Anthropology Departments. We do not have the mitochondrial Eve marker for any inbreeding ever at all (out of millions of students matriculated there). Our body parts measured, put through food mastication exercises, how fast our hair and nails grew; how we process alcohol (that was fun) body stress tests; cell sampling just to name a few. We have never inbred and they cannot figure out how this could be as destroys all notions/theories of Creationism and Darwinism.
edit on 13-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
wow, if you have more links or materials to share, please do, so far you have provided plenty of interesting views and it is what ats is about, even if not by direct evidence you still have at least circumstantial which is far better than most theories around here...

thread title is a bit catchy, but you have provided a very interesting case for sure in my opinion.
So thank you!

There seems to be a lot going on about other "races" in our history I think that everything is not just fantasy and there is more to the stories than just myth.

Another good source in my opinion is the Gnostic Archons, which could be maybe the same beings but different label.

Also there are a lot of awesome threads about sumerians and their legends on ATS made by very knowledgeable user with a name Kantveldt. You can check out his/her threads in profile. They should give you something to ponder : )

And don't be discouraged by some members around here, some of them are married to science and until you have 100% proof they won't recognize even the slightest possibility of alternative theories...don't bother with such people it is not worth it in my opinion. Keep an open mind and carry on, this is a great first thread!
edit on 1460601170432April324323016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I don't want to derail this thread too much, but frankly, I don't believe you. I'd love to read a thread about it sometime, though!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The child in the green shirt has black eyes showing no pupils. Hmmm....

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ummm, thats not 'evidence'.

Evidence, you mean the stuff that can be manufactured, covered up or
completely hidden, selectively overlooked, is used to frame people,
putting innocent people behind bars, or even sending them to their
execution? Confessiions acquired by torture were once thought of as
evidence. Evidence, actual physical evidence? What people demand
in regard to the non physical spiritual reality of our existence? Because
their minds can't accept it, they demand something impossible from
it. And call it science.
edit on Rpm41316v34201600000000 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

For your information I am RH- and I carry a gene for producing six fingered offspring.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join