It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Evidence For the Reptilian Race

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That video, that music. Whoa... thanks for sharing. I've never seen or heard aborigine animation or music but that's exactly how I'd hope it would be. Cheers.
edit on 13-4-2016 by Jason88 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Reptiles are native to earth, more so then our naked homo-sapiens, who's biological body is NOT prepared for the harsh environments of earth, the wild combat without creating weaponry, and the sun rays itself,

Dinosaurs, the oldest fossils known, were plenty in reptile genetics, as mainstream wisdom makes it out to be (jurassic park for example, or every text book illustrating dino)

If the naked money believes it evolved from a furry primate.

Yet disregards that a bi-pedal reptile could of (or did) evolve from dinosaurs thousands to millions of years prior..

Then we can call ignorance and deny it

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It is "lilitu" everyone's trying to get away from.

100% German.

edit on 13-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs
It is "lilitu" everyone's trying to get away from.100% German.

Is this a "Vrill Society Matron"?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

What people demand in regard to the non physical spiritual reality of our existence?

"Non-physical-spiritual-reality of our existence"?

Is and is not, and yet, is?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: ancienthistorian

The child in the green shirt has black eyes showing no pupils. Hmmm....

That little one gave me the creeps.

While I don't feel the OP provided solid proof of the reptilian race, they tried. They put together a nice post and the effort shows. Nice job.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

A term for "lilith". An ancient religious one. But the vril society, anything that happened during ww2, I'd stay away from any of that. It's all been corrupted.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

We "naked monkeys" evolved from from the same lizard rats that hairy monkeys evolved from.

We are merely similarly simian,not the same.

And we are extremely prepared for our environments.Name another primate that can swim underwater or lives in the high Himalayas.

Exactly.There's a very good reason why we are the apex predators and Bonobo's aren't.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: randyvs

randyvs: What people demand in regard to the non physical spiritual reality of our existence?

intrptr: "Non-physical-spiritual-reality of our existence"?Is and is not, and yet, is?

It is a reasonable question; and that is: 'Where is God and when will it reveal itself'? Of course is all around us demonstrating its machinations regarding ecosystems flora/fauna. Seems to have forgotten about how we as humans fit here (stopped communicating) as supposedly its best creation. We are the odd man out as are destroying this world that holds millions of life forms we care nothing for. They exist and in so being should be allowed to exist without our interference yet God allows this destruction; why?

edit on 14-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
You literally took pictures of people whose teeth have been intentionally sharpened as evidence of some lizard apes.

Deny Ignorance.

I think if a parent took a child to a dentist and requested to file their teeth down, they'd be reported to the authorities. Not to mention, what dentist would do such a thing?

I've taken care of several special needs kids whose teeth are shaped just like this...It's a genetic issue, not an intentional cosmetic one.

Deny ignorance you say??

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
There's no archaeological (or any other) evidence that they even exist, so the most logical theory would be that they don't.

What's this then?

Intelligent, violent and quite dangerous. There's video out there if you look around.

Agreed.

Kirk is intelligent, violent and quite dangerous.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

"Seems to have forgotten about how we as humans fit here.."

I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't say that at all.

edit on 14-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

WOW what a thread !!

Ok so in your opinion they are alien origin or ?

I did witness someone seeing this shape shifting (this person was completely healthy and sain) I never saw anyone freaking out like this person so I believe it(they are basically unstable now from this experience)
edit on 14-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

A term for "lilith". An ancient religious one. But the vril society, anything that happened during ww2, I'd stay away from any of that. It's all been corrupted.

There was a misspelling or intent to say/spell 'lilitu' by breakingbs that I had to clarify is all and not resolved. I have no fear of the Vril Society.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

"Seems to have forgotten about how we as humans fit here.."I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't say that at all.

Qualify this statement.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It is a reasonable question; and that is: 'Where is God and when will it reveal itself'?

The only subjective response I have to that question is its a matter for the individual. Everybody sees things differently. Some see a purpose, others a random occurrence. Some see intelligent design, others see life from lifelessness.

Some see spirits, some don't.

They exist and in so being should be allowed to exist without our interference yet God allows this destruction; why?

Because of free will and overall, the system is working just like its supposed too. Theres nothing wrong, just a lesson to be learned from the corruption, chaos and waste.

The world and all its biology, ecology and "systems" are working. A few humans have grown to a herd of billions. I call that a pretty successful 'crop'.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Do you mean..."prove"?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

There was a misspelling or intent to say/spell 'lilitu' by breakingbs that I had to clarify is all and not resolved. I have no fear of the Vril Society.

Fear is not the point, its just a very corrupted issue. You remind me of one of those "New man of the age" types.."I will do it alone...me..man..and my technology...face face brave New day, strong cold rock cliffs" etc...

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Do you mean..."prove"?

No; expand upon your idea so I can grasp your depth of an understanding regarding how you understand God to be a hands on personality and respond appropriately (same page sort of thing).

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

The child in the green shirt has black eyes showing no pupils. Hmmm....

Actually his eyes are just a really really dark brown. I have the same color eyes. Look closely at the larger pic, you can clearly see the dark brown iris around the pupil. My eyes can be creepy in the right lighting too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join