It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Evidence For the Reptilian Race

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Are Komodo Dragons like the dumb hillbilly cousins of the underground Reptilians?

If they were down there, how come they haven't stopped nuclear proliferation, both for energy and weapons?

You would think they would, or could.

Considering that carrion is like a good filet mignon to a Komodo, I wouldn't count on much support from them...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
sorry wrong thread

: )
edit on 1461068223417April174173016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

(post by AAProperGanderMorris removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Even though there is no evidence in this thread it's still a great read nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You got my hopes up when you said physical evidence. Entertaining just the same though.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
Even though there is no evidence in this thread it's still a great read nonetheless.

Part of the reason I posted what I did was what has been known about human physiology since at least since I was born. The modern day human brain sits on top of a more primitive type of brain that completes the connection to the brain stem which controls the involuntary processes that keep the body functioning.

Our love of science fiction movies may do us a disservice by feeding our love of special effects. Looking for physical evidence of an unrecognized race that can shape-shift between human and reptilian form may distract from the dangers of having so many physical psychopaths in positions that control military, politics, industry, etc...

A physical psychopath is only able to "emote" or "mirror" what they see in others. They are no more capable of understanding true emotions than I am able to see in the infrared. Because their amygdala was damaged before birth, they look like you or me but function primarily through the reptile part of their brain.

ETA: Maybe this is a simpler analogy... Being born color-blind will always be a percentage of the births of human beings. It is not a choice, it is a physical condition that makes it impossible for them to see certain colors. No amount of therapy or good wishes will ever change a physical psychopath OR someone who is color-blind.

Being color-blind has no negative impact on society that I know of. I should point out that Psychopath vs. Sociopath is a classic example of Nature vs. Nurture. A Physical Psychopath is Born. A Sociopath is Created by trauma in their youth.

In Ron Johnson's book "The Psychopath Test" he tells of when he found himself giving the man who created the checklist psychiatrists use a lift to the airport. Having just been at his lecture, Johnson drove in silence for a while and then finally asked, "So... If psychopaths are born that way and can't help it, should we feel sorry for them?" He was shocked by his passenger's response. "Why should we? They don't give a d*mn about us!"
edit on 4 26 2016 by CornShucker because: self explanatory

edit on 4 26 2016 by CornShucker because: spelling

edit on 4 26 2016 by CornShucker because: added dropped word

edit on 4 26 2016 by CornShucker because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There is just one article about reptilian taking over man in live video; ______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2016/04/reptilian-takes-over-man-in-online-video-webinar-2508439.html

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

How do you know? Channeling is becoming so common nowadays, I don't think someone like Ivan Teller would sit almost every day of having webinars, and getting all dirt thrown on him, that's what people do as still people have so much prejudices. He doesn't get money from that, he has other job also. Why should he do it? If you look all his videos you can see that his sources also seem to know things. How do you think all the people there asking questions would spent their time there if his sources wouldn't know anything about them. How do people learn ET language, how they would sit there and expose themselves for no reason? You may still read this if you want to become more skeptical about channeling; ______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2016/04/reptilian-takes-over-man-in-online-video-webinar-2508439.html

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Klaus Dona has physical evidence of very interesting cultures that pre-date the flood; evidence of giants and other strange beings. I believe the reptilian being was recorded somewhere in Africa too, very tall. There is enough material to say that they have been around in the past and do therefore exist in some way. Far too much material to dismiss it outright. Very nice post AncientHistorian.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

Because after all these years of channelling, none have provided any sort of tangible evidence that what they're saying is true. They're just full of new age mumbo jumbo supposedly coming from advanced alien beings who want them to spread their word around, and they give us nothing.

It would be pretty easy, you would think for them to give these channellers even a snippet of information that is completely new and unknown to us, that would be pretty convincing, yet, I say it again, nothing.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DezertFox

Where's this physical evidence?

I hope you don't mean The Genetic Disk?

That is a HOAX

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Before it's News you should read what they say about their own articles check at the bottom of the web page .

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
I searched around google a bit about this stuff and I have quickly found a site with rich and real content about this in my opinion.

It is about old Mesopotamians and their findings. It seems high quality and even maybe done by professional. I think it is from someone in the field with real experience at least his presentation is very informative.

for instance ther interpretations on findings about seven sages:
therealsamizdat.com...

And also check out other stories in the archives, a lot of interesting stuff to read and learn!

have fun

I suppose you noted that, in direct contradiction to the OP's claim, the Apkallu were NEVER depicted or written about as reptilian in nature.

The OP is doing one of two things:
1) making this crap up,
2) parroting crap that someone else made up.

Harte

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

yes,
this seems true, at least as far as seven sages goes...

Although each of them seem a bit different looking or type. Some have more fish like, some more eagle like attributes or parts and so on...

So a reptile human like being could still be one of them...I mean the potential for this is there in case we did not find visual depictions or descriptions of all 7 of them and I have not researched deeply enough to know that for sure...

But anyway, my short opinion about this for now is:
- it seems that far in the past there were all kinds of bizarre looking beings around
- they seem to be connected somehow to some divinity or gods
- and at least in case of 7 sages they were NOT evil - at least current evidence implicates that
- other found "evidence" does suggest reptilian like beings also (china/asia - dragons, those small figurines, etc)
- Gnostic writings of archons seems to me that they are talking about some kind "real parasites" which are still around - but I did not find out how did they visually describe them. But if their origin is from more subtle planes of reality, than there is a valid chance they look like whatever they want/desire/think in our physical reality.
- the disease mentioned in the OP is real and HAS really weird symptoms. If there is indeed a connection or not I don't know, but implications are possible
- interestingly enough, I think that Edgar Cayce and few others who have been supposedly able to consciously "OBE" have mentioned seeing reptile like beings also in "astral planes" of reality.

But I have a bit different perspective about stories, legends and myths of old...I will not say everything is true, but in my opinion some truths are still hidden in plain sight in them...more than in general we are prepared to admit, at least.

As I said this is just my personal opinion, and therefore "other dimensions" like astral are not nonsense and is a fact for me due to my own experiences during meditation practices, lucid dreams, drug trips and OBEs...
edit on 1461845209406April064063016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

This is what before it's news says about itself'

Before It's News® is a community of individuals who report on what's going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

Also

We publish almost any story by almost anybody, as long as it's news, commentary, analysis or opinion.

It's a HOAXERS paradise

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
It was a long time since reptilians was mentioned on this forum , The reptilians are probably one of the most popular alien races discussed In Ufology but also the most controversial , So I'm going to share everything I learned over the past 4 years and put all the facts on the table:

Historical Records

Reptilian were worshiped as serpent gods who had the ability to shapeshift and lived underground

Relationship with Humans

Both the Anunnaki and the reptilians regarded Humans to be inferior animals , The most perfect example was when The Anunnaki goddess Inanna told Sargon the great that "his blood was polluted and not pure" referring to his human genetics.

Interbreeding with humans meant that their offspring's life span would dramatically decrease hence unfit to rule as kings/Queens , However king Sargon who was previously a cup holder for the Annunaki god Zubaba decided to create his own kingdom (Akkad) , Being the first mortal king Sargon used all the power he gained to overthrow the monarchy of the Anunnaki gods who ruled In Kish & Urug at that time.

More examples of how the Anunnaki saw human genetics as inferior can be found in the 'epic of Gilgamesh' when the gods saw the demi-god Gilgamesh as Inferior because he still had some human genetics.

The only time reptilians interbred with humans was either through rape or rituals. An example of reptilian intercourse with humans is the ancient Sumerian legends of the Apkallus (reptilians) who were the advisers for kings (demi-gods) during the monarchy of the Anunnaki gods who ruled In Dilmun and Erug.

Sumerian Vampire Cult

In Sumeria & Mesopotamia reptilians were known as monsters/demons the most popular demon was "Lamashtu"

there is some suggestion that she was the Mother of these monsters/vampires, in her own right she was terrible;

-x šar-ka i-ka-al "
...she [Lamashtu] drinks blood"

-us.ku.ku.mes suh.nu.tum.mu.mes : akil da-mi la mupparkuti sunu
"they (the demons) are incessant drinkers of blood"

su bi.in.ku.ku.mes mud sur.sur.mes us.nag.mes : akil siri musaznin
da-me satu usiati
"eaters of flesh, who cause blood to flow, who drink (the blood of
the) veins

She is fierce, she is terrible,
she is a goddess, she is an Amorite
and she is a she-wolf,
the daughter of heaven.
Her ... is the nest
[..of] the threshold is [her] place.
...she drinks blood,
she strangles babies, the weak(?) ones
she gives water of...to drink.

According to the Hebrew bible Amorites were the descendants of Noah's son Ham , The Amorites were highland mountaineers who inhabited the land of Canaan ,They are described as a powerful people of great stature "like the height of the cedars," The Amorite king, Og, was described by Moses as the last "remnant of the giants" (Deut. 3:11).

Originally Noah who was recorded by many names like the Sumerian Ziusudra or the greek Deucalion was actually the son of the Anunnaki god Enki (EA/Prometheus) , Noah was infact a Nephilim and giant aswell as his descendants (the book of Enoch confirms this which indicates that Noah was the son of a fallen angel) Anyway point is Noah was half Anunnaki which is why the Amorites were also giants. The fact that reptilians were living among the Amorites Is very surprising to me , All I know about the Amorites is that they first started ruling In Akkadia & Assyria after Sargon the great got in power (2400BC).

Reptilian Mutations In Humans

If Reptilians did interbred with humans thousands of years ago then there would still be genetic evidence left behind

Mutations like 'Ectodermal Dysplasia' may infact have come from reptilians

People with ectodermal dysplasia have a reduced ability to sweat (hypohidrosis) because they have fewer sweat glands than normal.
Affected individuals tend to have sparse scalp and body hair (hypotrichosis). The hair is often light-colored, brittle, and slow-growing.

This condition is also characterized by teeth that are malformed. The teeth that are pointed.

Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia is associated with distinctive facial features including a prominent forehead, thick lips, and a flattened bridge of the nose.

Additional features of this condition include thin, wrinkled, and dark-colored skin around the eyes; chronic skin problems such as eczema; and a bad-smelling discharge from the nose (ozena).

The condition also causes deformed crab like hands & feet

It is estimated to affect at least 1 in 17,000 people worldwide.

Royal Institutions

The Imperial and Royal Dragon Court & Order was one of several occult-inspired secret societies created by the aristocracies of Europe following the formation of the Catholic Priory of Sion and the Knights Templar in the 12th Century.

The Dragon Sovereignty, also known as the "Rex Deus" fraternity, was created by Catholic Holy Roman Emperor Sigismund and occultist Vlad the Impaler - the historical figure behind the Dracula myths. Following alchemical principles, the order sought to attain mystical powers that they believed to be their birthright.(Prince Charles also claimed to have descended from Vlad the Impaler)

When Stewart King James VI of Scotland ascended the throne of England to become King James I of Great Britain, he made a speech that shocked and appalled the nobles sitting in Parliament , he said:

"The state of monarchy is the most supreme thing upon earth, for kings are not only God’s lieutenants upon earth, and sit upon God’s throne, but even by God himself are called gods...In the Scriptures, kings are called gods, and so their power after a certain relation compared to divine power. Kings are also compared to fathers of families: for a king is truly Parens Patriae, the politique father of his people... Kings are justly called gods, for that they exercise a manner of resemblance of divine power upon earth: for if you will consider the attributes to God, you shall see how they agree in the person of a king."

Today the ruler of Dragon Court was Nicholas Devere who actually wrote a book on the royal bloodlines of the reptilian gods before he recently died
(goo.gl...)

The latest Episode of the X-Files Was About Nicholas De Vere himself (see link)
[goo.gl...]

Reptilians and Evolution

In 2012 Well known and Famous chemist Ronald Breslow PhD released a paper (i.e. “Could ‘advanced’ dinosaurs rule other planets”) explaining the possibility that an ancient advanced Reptilian civilizations exists. The paper was published by the American Chemical Society. (link below)
[goo.gl...]

There is absolutely no Archeological evidence that suggests the reptilians evolved here on earth , So the most logical theory would be that they evolved on another planet.

Are people really so needy they need to explore this garbage?

Occams Razor boys.

There is no secret lizard race. So stupid.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: whigsplitta

Are people really so needy they need to explore this garbage?

Occams Razor boys.

There is no secret lizard race. So stupid.

I'd add that you don't have to quote the entire post.

Harte

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm a Reptilian/Human Hybrid and I'm willing to submit myself to whatever "Blood and/or DNA" testing that is available.

My circumstance's.. I will only submit my Blood and/or DNA to A Non-Government and Non-Religious Organization.
My reasons.. The majority of World Religions refer to Serpents as Satan, This is disrespectful to me and my kind. I have taken a stand against your world religions for quite some time now and will continue doing so!
Also, Most Government's know that there is an advanced Reptilian Civilization and they continue to cover it up! There is an an assumption that the 1% is Reptilian. My belief is that if any of the 1% was in fact Reptilian,The world would be far better off than it is right now.
I request that the Church Of Scientology test me, I believe that they would give it an honest approach and they also have the platform to give the world the results.

There is a lot of Non-Hybrids and Hybrids opening up about being Reptilian or having contact with Reptilians via UFO Sightings, Psychic Contact, Physical Abductions, Dreams, Astral Abductions, Etc.. Reptilians are found all throughout history dating back to Sumeria.
It's obvious that we exist and it's time that The World acknowledges it.

The hybrids are here to save Humanity, but Humanity keep's torturing us, poisoning us, killing us and treating us like we're crazy.

Without us, Humanity dies from a Nuclear Apocalypse and it will be humanities fault. Because nothing is ever enough for any of you. You can never have enough power, You Can never have enough money, You can never have enough car's, houses, business's or Land. You like to watch everyone below you suffer because it makes you feel like a god. All of you fight each other for dominance endlessly.. Do you really think that any advanced civilization is going to allow any of you to venture out into space and colonize other planets?

Humanity needs to abandon all of it's failed Religions "They have ALL failed you!, Humanity needs to take care of Earth and stop destroying it, Humanity needs to share it's Resources, and Humanity needs to make everyone One class "No more Rich, No more poor. Just Humanity.

If that doesn't happen.. Everyone dies. And it won't be because the Reptilians or SATAN has killed you, It will be because you've killed yourselves!!!

edit on 4-5-2016 by TheLordOfFlies23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join