It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants With Double-Rowed Teeth, Flattened Heads and Six Fingers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
A long time ago, doing my usual history reading, I am damn sure I read that Ann Bolyne (one of king Henry the eight's wives) had six fingers, and was nick named 'nan bullen' .

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

I think you may be right it rings a bell, I will just google it,
Ah according to a historian writing some time after her death she did, www.history.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helenamatias
a reply to: visitedbythem

Why the fact of giants existence in the past have to do with their agemda?
It shoots down Darwins theory. It also also supports the Biblical account. The Biblical account also sets forth God given rights, and there you go.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Helenamatias My Pop is a genius scientist. He is retired now, and pushing 90, but is a Chemist, Microbiologist, and has a medical background as well. He was director of research for a fortune 500 company for many years. He says that the bones of giants are being taken, and hidden from the general public because it blows holes in several theories and doesnt support the elite agenda for this planet.

Is there anyway you could persuade your Pop to join ATS and make a thread about these fascinating assertions?
Many of us, myself included, would love to hear from him!

Ive tried several times. He could do all kinds of threads on here, and thats no joke. He was at least once summoned to the White House for a meeting with a Vice President and the Secretary of Ag. They sent him overseas on business and I got to go. Another story I like was that he was personal friends with Colonel Sanders. You know the Kentucky Chicken guy? Heres another one. He was friends with a guy that worked at Intel when it first began making chips. Of the first three chips produced, one was not up to spec for looks. They gave it to Pops for free and he built a PC in the 70s around it. The local newspaper did a full cover picture of it and him and a large article about it. No one had a PC then. It eventually went to a college for training purposes

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Helenamatias
Um...First Nations also stated that North America floated on the back of a giant turtle...hence Turtle Island. So perhaps you could direct me to the person in charge of determining which of their legends is to be taken as fact, and which to ignore.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

In your link, the Scottish Wildcat is described as having the same number of clawed toes as any other cat. 18 total, 5 on each front paw and 4 on each rear paw. According to most Scottish Wildcat preservationists, polydactyly would indicate hybridization with feral cats so any felines with polydactyly would be excluded from being considered a pure Scottish Wildcat.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
A six finger man killed my father. If you see him, please email me [email protected]

Is it really hard to imagine that the 'educated' would hide something that proves that they might not be as 'educated' as the let on and end their university career

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Got me, blah foiled again, No seriously I quoted from memory and even blanked that detail out when I read that as I remember that scotish wildcats had six claw's, so must be me I am getting older and you know what they say about falling neuron count with age.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Helenamatias

I have heard of the moon-eyed people; is that the same legend as the "moon people" in your link, I wonder? Actually been to the site for the moon-eyed legends, and seen portions of the low ruined wall, or whatever it was. Very interesting place!

There s far too much evidence to dismiss, on the topic of giants. Legends all over the place confirm them. Plus, as far as race is concerned, there have been found in the Americas remains far older than the Amerind peoples, of every race; not just Mongoloid, but also Caucasiod, and even some Negroid. It's clear that we don't know nearly as much about the ancient past as some wold like to believe!

The mound builders alone are fascinating. The known Indian tribes in these areas did not, historically, claim these as their own. Sadly, these days, political correctness ends up shutting down much research. One case of old bones, that were clearly NOT Amerind, the Army Corp of Engineers ended up literally burying the site.

Real truth isn't wanted by a lot of people.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

No disrespect intended, but I find that kinda ironic. There have been a lot of keystrokes expended on this site alone to explain away this whole 'giant' thing. It's there if you want to look. Same as the Moundbuilders. All depends what you want to call 'real truth', I suppose.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
sounds like my prom date

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

No disrespect intended, but I find that kinda ironic. There have been a lot of keystrokes expended on this site alone to explain away this whole 'giant' thing. It's there if you want to look. Same as the Moundbuilders. All depends what you want to call 'real truth', I suppose.

Really? Because I've read up one side and down the other of this site and have yet to be convinced one way or another.

There are in fact very interesting stories of the bones of giants being intentionally destroyed and/or hidden. Doesn't make it true but worthy of consideration rather than outright rejection.

I mean come come on, so we can have a race of gigantic 50+ foot reptiles in our ancient past but six fingered 10' humans are a stretch? Hmm

I'm trying to identify cognitive dissonance. Would this be it? Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Extinct Bird.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
My best friend growing up was born with six fingers and six toes. He had no bones in his fingers so they were removed but his toes were the business. Unless you counted them, you really didn't notice. He ended up being about 6ft 3.

In later life he had a son who also had six toes. His dad also had some weird double muscle thing going on in his arms.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

A lot, sure, but the facts remain. Giant legends all over, reports of remains being "lost", and so forth, and yet many won't accept the possibilities. In cases like this, the established theories tend to hold sway, and anything that rocks the boat can end a career. Did you read ll of what I posted? Didn't comment on most of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

It's somewhere on a 1000ft wall in an area patrolled by the govt.
You'd need a drone to start to look for it THAT would draw attention.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

I think it was Henry VIII himself that had 6 fingers on each hand but he was no giant unless you counted his well fed circumference.

Just an example of mutation - it happens. If 6 fingers had been a survival advantage somewhere in the dim dark past there'd be a lot more humans exhibiting that mutation now.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Giants With Double-Rowed Teeth, Flattened Heads and Six Fingers.

Oooowee! whats not to love, groovy! If they were real and really here and became PC could you imagine the world, filled with SF and chaos.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

A lot, sure, but the facts remain. Giant legends all over, reports of remains being "lost", and so forth, and yet many won't accept the possibilities. In cases like this, the established theories tend to hold sway, and anything that rocks the boat can end a career. Did you read ll of what I posted? Didn't comment on most of it.

No, I didn't comment on most of it because I have been through this before. I know a lot of people in the Ontario archaeological community, a few Americans, and I keep up with the news. No giants, even with better excavating protocols and First Nations consultation. Yes this is Canada. We have no giants, and no Smithsonian to spirit evidence off to. One might reach a conclusion that the giants didn't have passports and didn't come here. Or one might assume that their reporting is an American phenomena.
Why might that be? I would submit several factors:
~ One of the things that made the Wild West so wild was the incessant land grab. Mind you, this land was inconveniently occupied by people of the First Nations. American policy often favoured killing them to remedy this situation. Canada acted in a much more civilised manner...we cheated them, instead. (and are still trying to sort out the results). An integral part of the American process was to disenfranchise the FN by removing their reasonable defence of 'we were here first'. Stories of giant predecessors did that. Then they could kill them with clearer consciences.

~ Giants also appealed to the Mormons. FN, were troublesome in a biblical context. The presence of giants helped them to weave the FN into their liturgy. Plus steal their land.

~There is a direct archaeological association between the Mound builders and the present day FN. I can hop in the car, drive 40 minutes and visit a mound that is a local expression of the 'Hopewellian Sphere of Influence'. Google it.

~ Disconnecting the present day FN from the mounds also attempts to insert a 'lost people' into FN claims of primacy on these lands.

~ 19th century newspapers were written to sell papers, not tell truths. Oh, and to motivate people to head west.

There are lots of reasons why the Giant tales were propagated, and zippidy-doo-dah for evidence of this 'race''. Take a look at the blog below for one archaeologist's look at this phenomenon.
The "Giants of Olden Times" Stories in 19th Century America

I hope that this is helpful. I know it's a buzzkill, but if you have that much of an interest in such things, why not try to get in on a dig and check out the real deal. It's a lot more fun than trying to justify 19th century bull# in a modern context.

edit on 13-6-2016 by JohnnyCanuck because: spelling counts, dammit!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I have heard those same arguments before, and can understand your opinion, but that isn't a clear picture of events here. Yes, there were cases of Amerind tribes being driven out, and killed, but there were also cases of tribes attacking peaceful settlers, and killing them. It was far from one-sided, and was a mess all around in some cases. Some areas, some tribes got along great with the settlers, while others did not. In the Southeast, for example, the Cherokee tended to get along well, but the Creek were quite warlike, and decidedly unfriendly. Another thing that you have to remember is that giant legends are a part of the history of some tribes. They had those stories long before the European settlers arrived.

Native American Giants of Myth and Legend

Claiming that giants were an invention of settlers, to have an excuse to take over land, simply doesn't work.

Then, you have to look at specimens such as Kennewick man, and others of that sort. The simple truth is, there were people on this continent before the Bering Strait migration, and most scholars can accept that now. There have been too many finds of that nature to ignore.

Who Was First?

Trying to make this about European settlers, and ignoring the data, isn't good science. Who was here thousands of years ago doesn't change what is now. We should want to know all of the data, all of the information we can gather, to better understand who we are.

Cherokee Legend of the Moon-Eyed People

Cherokee Legends of White Indians and Burial Mounds

Did giants once live in North America?

Claiming all of these legends were inventions of Europeans just doesn't fit the facts. This isn't about justification; this is about learning more about the ancient past of our land.

I have seen some of the old walls in the "moon-eyed people" area. Very interesting place. There is some very old history there, and in other places, about which we know almost nothing. Refusing to examine these sites, because of worries of offending people, makes no sense. When ancient remains are found from all the races, far older than the Amerind people, it's clear there is a need for more research.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join