It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove that the Earth is Round.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It always gives me a good laugh to see this crap.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

i used to laugh at it too... but its just getting ridiculous...

Its not even funny anymore... Theres actually people that believe this stuff...

my question is... why is our species getting stupider?

Makes me sad

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
...why is our species getting stupider?

God gave Kanye several extra helpings of brains and there was not enough for the rest of humanity.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah thats gotta be it...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I just pretend they be trollin' cuz I honestly hope nobody is that mentally deficient.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They'll probably say it's a fake pole in Greenland or Iceland setup to make you believe you're there when you're not

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I just pretend they be trollin' cuz I honestly hope nobody is that mentally deficient.

T'was my hope as well... then i found this

www.theflatearthsociety.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Can you help me get my jar of paste open? I'm hungry.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Agent008
Here is a video from space.

www.youtube.com...

Off Topic: How do I embed video to this forum?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Look at the sun ...

originally posted by: SaturnFX

keep looking at the sun

There. Between the two of us, we have perfected the advice flat-earthers should be provided on this site.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I thought Flat Earth Theory was all about learning how to debate. Not actually believing it.

Either way it sucks this thread has been moved.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Maybe YouTube is making people dumber?

Why do people post this nonsense? At the very least ATS will move into the LoL forum who soon will be mostly occupied by threads like these!

Derp!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I'm with you. Flat earth, that's crazy. But the horizon issue always has me going what the hell.
No one seems to address it. It's always "we have space cameras, you will fall off the earth blah blah blah".
But their are awesome cameras now with good zooms. And these cameras are seeing around a curve? What is going on.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The math is way off, the curvature of the earth at roughly 7 miles is only 10 feet off the bottom of what you are viewing when standing at sea level. Assuming eye level is 6 feet.
edit on 3-4-2016 by misterhistory because: Hight is important to this

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You don't need help to prove that the earth is round...just like to don't need proof that electricity exists or that the air you breathe is there..you are just looking to appear as though you believe the earth is round when deep down your are a flat earth subscriber..

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I am beginning to wonder if this flat earth stuff is disinfo that is being pushed to detract from something and discredit people who question something else about geology.

Just my .02¢.

Nope just some people who want to see how far they can push a theory and become trendy or popular...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Why do you think that is?

here is a picture of the earth without water on it.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If the flat earthers all get together stare at the sun for long enough they will damage their eyes .... then they won't be able to read stupid # on the internet

Just saying

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I am beginning to wonder if this flat earth stuff is disinfo that is being pushed to detract from something and discredit people who question something else about geology.

Just my .02¢.

Nope just some people who want to see how far they can push a theory and become trendy or popular...

It's ridiculous to attach nothing meaningful to a huge effort to push this flat earth kaka. I've seen it used too many times to discredit people putting forth various 'conspiracy theories' to believe it's all for sh!ts & giggles.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent008
a reply to: crazyewok

Planes! good topic Try booking a long non stop flight in the southern hemisphere there is none. And the stops the plane makes are weird a flight from Sao Paul to Johannesburg makes a stop in London? That's way north! But on a flat Earth is makes perfect sense.

Also for some reason planes turn of there GPS when in the southern hemisphere??? WHY? No really research this its weird man.
planefinder.net...

Your statement is belied by South African Airlines flight 225 daily from Sao Paulo to Johannesburg.I looked at the flight track of the GRU to JNB that you said goes through London and it does not. The iitial magnetic heading out of Sao Paulo is 131 degrees. I is 4,630 miles along the Riemannian circle route.Or book Aerolineas Argentina flight7450 from Buenos Aires to Auckland, New Zealand. And I have a couple thousand hours flying in the southern hemisphere and never had to turn off a GPS. Why would you lie about such a thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join