It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald John Trump is So Refreshing!! His Latest Plans to: "Make America The Greatest Again".

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hillary will come out of hiding this week to deliver her vision for the "Stronger Together Village" this coming Thursday.

Source: fox17online.com...

You're right..UKTruth. Trump and Clinton are total opposites in how they view economics. The distinction will be obvious after Clinton's address. Hopefully someone here at ATS will do the comparison bullet-points.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The really funny thing is that...Ready for it?

America is already great! I don't need Trump to make it "Great" Again. I don't really see the problem?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

America is already great! I don't need Trump to make it "Great" Again. I don't really see the problem?

America is not great. It's a stinking cess pool of corruption and exploitation. Only my country rivals it as the biggest #hole on the face of the earth.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

America is not great. It's a stinking cess pool of corruption and exploitation. Only my country rivals it as the biggest #hole on the face of the earth.

True to an extent, but what's really making it not great? NSA Spying, Pollution, corporate control of our economy, Wall street and big bank crimes, Militerization of our police force, colonialism. Trump won't change any of that.

By great I mean, I have a thriving business, infrastructure is good, all of my family is employed or in good shape, healthcare is good, Overall...compared to, let's say the last 10-20 years America is great.

To make America great, as I mentioned above, Trump would need to take us back to JFK or Eisenhaur or maybe even farther. Is that what he's talking about?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well, read Trump's tax plan. It'll raise the debt.

As a result, the Trump plan increases the federal deficit over the next decade by $10 trillion or $12 trillion, according to several estimates

Absolute lies!
If Trump gets his way we will be able to do our taxes on a postage stamp.
Money earned
Taxes payed
Refund owed
DONE!

Saving the tax payers and IRS billions in wasted expenses.

edit on 8-8-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

True to an extent, but what's really making it not great? NSA Spying, Pollution, corporate control of our economy, Wall street and big bank crimes, Militerization of our police force, colonialism. Trump won't change any of that.

By great I mean, I have a thriving business, infrastructure is good, all of my family is employed or in good shape, healthcare is good, Overall...compared to, let's say the last 10-20 years America is great.

To make America great, as I mentioned above, Trump would need to take us back to JFK or Eisenhaur or maybe even farther. Is that what he's talking about?

Based on what we know of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump's past successes, President Trump has a better mindset for making America so much better for all of us.

The distinction between the two will come into sharper focus after Hillary unveils her big plans on Thursday 8.11.2016.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You've just inadvertently described why. You talk about yourself. The western culture that has grown over the past 25 years, led by America, is disgusting. It's all about 'me'. It's a rotten and insular culture. The American dream used to be a shining light that the world, in the main, tried to emulate. But now? Nah. The middle class in shrinking, the poor have little to no way out and the rich get richer. Keep it up and you will have a two class society in a generation or two and hope of bridging the gap will be gone. If you or your offspring manage to be part of the rich class you'll be lucky. Millions won't be.

Will Trump fix it? Who knows. I do know that it must start with ending the stranglehold the elite corporations have on govt and the insatiable thirst for that extra 5% profit at the expense of all morals or consideration for the working family. THAT will not change with Clinton - it will only get worse.
edit on 8/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You've just inadvertently described why. You talk about yourself. The western culture that has grown over the past 25 years, led by America, is disgusting. It's all about 'me'. It's a rotten and insular culture. The American dream used to be a shining light that the world, in the main, tried to emulate. But now? Nah. The middle class in shrinking, the poor have little to no way out and the rich get richer. Keep it up and you will have a two class society in a generation or two and hope of bridging the gap will be gone. If you or you offspring manage to be part of the rich class you'll be lucky. Millions won't be.

But that's not luck. That's hard work. The American dream of Wealth is still valid. I've got my own business, through hard work and my children all see what's possible. But that's another topic.

Is Donald trump, son of a very wealthy connected father who guided Trump to wealth. How does that help any of us or you? Trumps not the one to help the poor or middle class. He has no clue when it comes to that. I'm not saying Hillary is any better, but Trump isn't the one help anyone that needs help. or make us great.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Donald Trump will give people more freedom from government taxes, regulation and control. Hillary will do the opposite. Take your pick. I choose the candidate who will deliver the most personal FREEDOM from taxes, regulations, and control. An Easy choice when looking at those 2 options.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You've just inadvertently described why. You talk about yourself. The western culture that has grown over the past 25 years, led by America, is disgusting. It's all about 'me'. It's a rotten and insular culture. The American dream used to be a shining light that the world, in the main, tried to emulate. But now? Nah. The middle class in shrinking, the poor have little to no way out and the rich get richer. Keep it up and you will have a two class society in a generation or two and hope of bridging the gap will be gone. If you or you offspring manage to be part of the rich class you'll be lucky. Millions won't be.

But that's not luck. That's hard work. The American dream of Wealth is still valid. I've got my own business, through hard work and my children all see what's possible. But that's another topic.

Is Donald trump, son of a very wealthy connected father who guided Trump to wealth. How does that help any of us or you? Trumps not the one to help the poor or middle class. He has no clue when it comes to that. I'm not saying Hillary is any better, but Trump isn't the one help anyone that needs help. or make us great.

Your premise is that hard work = wealth. That's plainly wrong. You also need opportunity and help along the way. Do you think a hard working young African American kid of great character living in an inner city has the same chance as a kid form the suburbs? You might say it's always been thus and that is true to an extent, but the gap is widening and the opportunities are drying up. Watch what happens when hope and opportunity is all but gone. You think you have a class and race war problem now? It will get worse.

I would suggest that no one person can make the change that is needed, including Donald Trump. It is going to take the people to force it, but whilst you (society) have your head focused on yourself without a care for anyone else, then you stand divided and you have zero chance.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: amazing

Donald Trump will give people more freedom from government taxes, regulation and control. Hillary will do the opposite. Take your pick. I choose the candidate who will deliver the most personal FREEDOM from taxes, regulations, and control. An Easy choice when looking at those 2 options.

But are you sure? My concern is that he is very liberal in his views and politics. He's been a Hillary Clinton supporter in the past. I think they're both very much the same?

For the record, I'm voting third party this time.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Your premise is that hard work = wealth. That's plainly wrong. You also need opportunity and help along the way. Do you think a hard working young African American kid of great character living in an inner city has the same chance as a kid form the suburbs? You might say it's always been thus and that is true to an extent, but the gap is widening and the opportunities are drying up. Watch what happens when hope and opportunity is all but gone. You think you have a class and race war problem now? It will get worse.

I would suggest that no one person can make the change that is needed, including Donald Trump. It is going to take the people to force it, but whilst you (society) have your head focused on yourself without a care for anyone else, then you stand divided and you have zero chance.

Well two things, I think Trump is divisive and that's a big problem. I don't think he has any intention of pulling this country together at all.

Secondly, My point should have been that despite, setbacks-roadblocks and obstacles to success, at least here in the USA, there is opportunity to succeed. If you work hard, do a few certain things with the right attitude, you can and will be successful. I mean that for an average man. I'm not very smart, don't have a well connected family and wasn't born lucky.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well two things, I think Trump is divisive and that's a big problem. I don't think he has any intention of pulling this country together at all.

Secondly, My point should have been that despite, setbacks-roadblocks and obstacles to success, at least here in the USA, there is opportunity to succeed. If you work hard, do a few certain things with the right attitude, you can and will be successful. I mean that for an average man. I'm not very smart, don't have a well connected family and wasn't born lucky.

I hear the term divisive thrown about a lot. It doesn't really stack up if you go beyond the rhetoric. I see race and class division but that was not created by Trump. The deep divisions are driven by policy and it's been building for years. I have not heard much from Trump other than his focus on inner cities to change things, but I have heard nothing from the Democrats. In fact they fuel it.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I hear the term divisive thrown about a lot. It doesn't really stack up if you go beyond the rhetoric. I see race and class division but that was not created by Trump. The deep divisions are driven by policy and it's been building for years. I have not heard much from Trump other than his focus on inner cities to change things, but I have heard nothing from the Democrats. In fact they fuel it.

Well sure, I'll agree that democrats fuel division. That's not up for debate, we both agree there. However, they are not as good at is as the conservatives. All their talking heads and pundits are weak. But the Republicans...they have the best dividers in the world...I give you gold medalists--Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage.

But when I say divisive when I talk about trump...He's offensive when he mocks disabled people...I saw that. When he insults women for their looks...I've seen him do that live at debates and on and on. His rhetoric is divisive.

I'm no Hillary fan either, that's why I'm going Third party, I'll be blameless. I'll tell my kids, years from now, that I did everything in my power to stop Hillary and Trump from getting elected but the brainwashed masses were too much to overcome.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Monday, August 15, 2016

It's good to see that Donald Trump is Flexible and Smart enough to Learn and Adapt!

1.) He now believes in working with NATO to defeat ISIS, instead of single-handedly kicking their butts.
Story: www.foxnews.com...

2.) President-elect Trump is now proposing strict "ideological screening" to keep most radical immigrants from entering the USA, instead of banning an entire religion.
Story: www.cnn.com...

Now, let's hope that Donald Trump can stay on message and avoid controversy for a few days, while the quick-sand continues to rise around Hillary. The only reason CNN ran a positive Trump story today is because he hasn't insulted anyone in 48 hours, and Hillary is still recovering from the big economic speech ($1.3 Trillion in new taxes!) that she gave last Thursday. Plus, every bit of the news about her, even this early in the week, is BAD...or worse.

It's good to see the REFRESHING, WISE, and INTELLIGENT Donald Trump once again. Some like his "brazen" side, but personally, I hope he stays like this, going forward!

-cwm

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

??????????????

'President-elect' Trump??? Had the election early have we?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Well sure, I'll agree that democrats fuel division. That's not up for debate, we both agree there. However, they are not as good at is as the conservatives. All their talking heads and pundits are weak. But the Republicans...they have the best dividers in the world...I give you gold medalists--Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage.

But when I say divisive when I talk about trump...He's offensive when he mocks disabled people...I saw that. When he insults women for their looks...I've seen him do that live at debates and on and on. His rhetoric is divisive.

I'm no Hillary fan either, that's why I'm going Third party, I'll be blameless. I'll tell my kids, years from now, that I did everything in my power to stop Hillary and Trump from getting elected but the brainwashed masses were too much to overcome.

Ok, I understand where you are coming from.
Language can be divisive but not as much as policy. I also think people are primed to be upset by language these days. One sentence can be turned into a drama and yet incredibly destructive policies are not really discussed, understood or upsetting to people. Just take a look at the complete mess created in African American communities, for example, yet the community seems more upset by talk of a potential Muslin ban than the fact their communities are disintegrating and their opportunities disappearing.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm In . Show me Da Money Mr. Trump , or you are just Another Jerry Maguire Wannabe .

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Donald Trump is attempting to get through to African Americans. He did an excellent job today of pointing out (without being crude about it), how the nation's first African American President, and Democrats in general, have totally let them down. It was amazing to hear... and 100% true.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If President Donald Trump follows through on reeling in dollars from nations that leech off of us, but deliver nothing of value in return, we WILL "see the money", Zanti Misfit. Those taxpayer dollars will be redirected into huge.. HUGE projects here at home. Projects that will trigger training and meaningful employment to anyone with decent intelligence, and a willingness to go where they are needed.

The Obama Admin redistributed a lot of money from corporations to government jobs. (Look at www.usajobs.gov) That hurts more people than it helps. Donald's approaches to prosperity are more sensible and productive, IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join