It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald John Trump is So Refreshing!! His Latest Plans to: "Make America The Greatest Again".

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, February 16, 2017

Today was another refreshing "first" for our amazingly energetic and smart President. President Trump gave his press secretary Sean Spicer a break, by holding today's daily press briefing for him.

What followed what the REAL DONALD TRUMP.. The man that 63 million Americans elected to the Presidency. It brought a chuckle, when President Trump opened by saying that he's still trying to come to grips with the fact that he's now a "Politician".

Full Press Conference Video: www.youtube.com...

One of my favorite segments was President Trump calling out CNN for focusing on minor issues, 20 hours a day, if they make him, or his administration, or his supporters look bad. We all know this, but the CNN guy looked like he had no idea.

I think President Trump should do the "daily briefing" at least once a month. Describe in person what he IS DOING to make America even greater.

cwm

???????????????????
He veered from topic to topic erratically, asked an African-American reporter if she knew members of the Congressional black caucus (and if she could set up a meeting with them), outright lied about the size of his electoral college victory and provided late night comedians with an ocean of material allowing them to make fun of him. He made a fool out of himself. And you think that's good thing?

Yes! You can't make a radical change by being boring and normal. He is exactly what we voted for. ..And more.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Firstly, more people voted for Hillary Clinton than The Donald (a fact that drives the tinyhanded cretin nuts with rage). Secondly at the rate he's going, he'll either resign in incomprehension at what he can't get done or be impeached. Which would be a good thing as he's a national embarrassment.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
At the rate he's going, he'll either resign in incomprehension at what he can't get done or be impeached. Which would be a good thing as he's a national embarrassment.

Just look at what your "national embarrassment" has accomplished in just 30 days... with ZERO political experience.

President Trump's first 30 days: www.whitehouse.gov...

One can only imagine how much our amazing President Trump will be able to accomplish during his first 4 year term, "at the rate he's going", AngryC. Wow!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
April 1, 2017

President Trump has now accomplished more for Americans in 70 days than President Obama did in 70 months.

Check out this list! www.whitehouse.gov...

Job Retention, Job Creation, Consumer Confidence, all of our Retirement Accounts, are improving at record paces!

Even the "Anti-Trumpers" are starting to benefit, as evidenced by their lack of street protests. As President Trump famously said during his Presidential campaign, "I'm going to raise the tide, which will lift all Americans."

The one sticky point is the cost of American's healthcare, and the Death Spiral that ObamaCare is in. President Trump understands this and wants to stop the carnage ASAP. That's why he's been meeting with experts of all kinds this past week, to get things fixed RIGHT.

President Trump was once again spot-on when he ordered that the American Health Care Act bill be shelved, without a vote. The AHCA would have made things WORSE in America. Donald J. Trump is all about keeping his CORE PROMISES to the American people.

So far, he gets an A+ in that regard!

-cwm

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Yes. He did inherit a growing economy.

Didn't he?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

April 1, 2017

President Trump has now accomplished more for Americans in 70 days than President Obama did in 70 months.

Check out this list! www.whitehouse.gov...

Job Retention, Job Creation, Consumer Confidence, all of our Retirement Accounts, are improving at record paces!

Even the "Anti-Trumpers" are starting to benefit, as evidenced by their lack of street protests. As President Trump famously said during his Presidential campaign, "I'm going to raise the tide, which will lift all Americans."

The one sticky point is the cost of American's healthcare, and the Death Spiral that ObamaCare is in. President Trump understands this and wants to stop the carnage ASAP. That's why he's been meeting with experts of all kinds this past week, to get things fixed RIGHT.

President Trump was once again spot-on when he ordered that the American Health Care Act bill be shelved, without a vote. The AHCA would have made things WORSE in America. Donald J. Trump is all about keeping his CORE PROMISES to the American people.

So far, he gets an A+ in that regard!

-cwm

Actually Trump has managed to carry on the damage the previous administration has been responsible for.
He wants to expand the Police State
He wants to get us in more wars
He left Obamacare in Place
He wants to lower taxes on the wealthy raise it on everyone else already struggling
He stocked his cabinet with CFR and Goldman Sachs Insiders
He wants to keep NAFTA in place
His wife continues to do business with China and has done nothing to end our trade agreements with that nation
He increase the ability for big business to steal our private information and is against the Constitution.

He has done nothing other than carry on the wishes of special interests that own DC, just like the previous admin.
More Hope and Change BS

Our biggest expense is Military Expenditures and every time we try to cut it, people quote the Constitution, but it seems they are fine with ignoring the Constitution if there is money to be made via stealing our private information.

Nevermind the fact that defense does not mean defending someone elses country 2000 miles across the globe.
The citizens of this country do not benefit from it, but defense contractors, and global corporations do.

People quoting the constitution use it as an excuse to make bank.

There is money to be made from defense contracts, stocks and killing people
There is also money to be made from stealing peoples information

edit on 1-4-2017 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

People expect menial jobs to pay the bills and complain about low wages instead of focusing on their education in order to get a better paying job.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The republicans are responsible for Obama care failing.

Between not fully supporting it in their states and Marco Rubio getting risk corridors removed . They are intentionally making premiums Sky rocket in order to make Obama care look bad. Which then causes less people to get it and causes premiums to go even higher.

The new bill got shelved because Trump couldn't get enough votes to get it approved. Some say it's because the tax cuts didn't favor the wealthy and the insurance companies enough. Others say because it went to far.

Either way repealing Obama care isn't the solution. Fully supporting the system and expanding medicare as was intended when medicare was created. Anything else will only benefit the insurance companies.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

Between not fully supporting it in their states and Marco Rubio getting risk corridors removed . They are intentionally making premiums Sky rocket in order to make Obama care look bad. Which then causes less people to get it and causes premiums to go even higher.

The new bill got shelved because Trump couldn't get enough votes to get it approved. Some say it's because the tax cuts didn't favor the wealthy and the insurance companies enough. Others say because it went to far.

Either way repealing Obama care isn't the solution. Fully supporting the system and expanding medicare as was intended when medicare was created. Anything else will only benefit the insurance companies.

Nice try.

The US Supreme Court ruled the States did NOT have to participate or open an exchange.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

a reply to: onequestion

People expect menial jobs to pay the bills and complain about low wages instead of focusing on their education in order to get a better paying job.

Actually we are one of the top educated countries
We have more people going in college on a percent basis than any other country
The usual political rant is more people need to go into the trade rather than college anyways.

The problem has nothing to do with education but compensation
The motto of business is more profits and there are people in other countries that can do it cheaper, but their quality like everything else is seriously lacking

Always follow the money

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

It's important that the MANDATE portions of ObamaCare be repealed. The MANDATES are what takes away individual freedom, and makes Obamacare health policies insanely expensive.

Replace ObamaCare with a combo Medicare-Medicaid-FreeMarket system and most people will be happy. Most..not all. You'll never get 100% satisfaction with anything.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

It's important that the MANDATE portions of ObamaCare be repealed. The MANDATES are what takes away individual freedom, and makes Obamacare health policies insanely expensive.

Replace ObamaCare with a combo Medicare-Medicaid-FreeMarket system and most people will be happy. Most..not all. You'll never get 100% satisfaction with anything.

The mandate was actually started by Republicans under the guise of "Supporting Personal Responibility"

Conservatives Sowed Idea of Health Care Mandate, Only to Spurn It Later
www.nytimes.com...

The fix is to boot out Corporate and Banking Lobbyists out of DC and I have been typing this for years now while partisans play their games

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nope. Not a chance. It was good for some stars though....

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

April 2, 2016

Excerpt/Quote:

Donald Trump said in an interview that economic conditions are so perilous that the country is headed for a “very massive recession” and that “it’s a terrible time right now” to invest in the stock market, embracing a distinctly gloomy view of the economy that counters mainstream economic forecasts.

The New York billionaire dismissed concern that his comments — which are exceedingly unusual, if not unprecedented, for a major party front-runner — could potentially affect financial markets.

“I know the Wall Street people probably better than anybody knows them,” said Trump, who has misfired on such predictions in the past. “I don’t need them.”

Trump’s go-it-alone instincts were a consistent refrain — “I’m the Lone Ranger,” he said at one point — during a 96-minute interview, in which he talked candidly about his aggressive style of campaigning and offered new details about what he would do as president.

Full Story (mod note: in the Washington Post) : In a revealing interview, Trump predicts a ‘massive recession’ but intends to eliminate the national debt in 8 years

Comment:
The Washington Post seems to be amazed that a front-runner for Republican nomination would speak so frankly and candidly about his belief.. that a major U.S. Recession is imminent. Maybe they forgot who was being interviewed, LOL. Donald Trump also says that he will eliminate the USA's debt by the end of his second term.

Personally, I prefer Donald Trump's Presidential goals, over Ted Cruz's. Ted wants to totally wipe out agencies... like the IRS, Planned Parenthood, Obamacare. Mr. Trump wants to build and modernize infrastructures. This will create tons of jobs both directly, and indirectly. It would be really great if these two could "bury the hatchet", and run on the same ticket as Pres/VicePres.

At any rate, it's refreshing to see Donald Trump return to focusing on what he wants to do, instead of responding to inflammatory/trick questions from immature people who are pretending to be reporters.

-CareWeMust
Only an Indian can make America great again,any other fantasy in this time frame is really an uncivilized fantasy ,in the real reality, of time and life...Period!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

If Trump gets rid of the national debt in eight years, it would be a miracle.

I just don't see how it would be possible.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Exactly and the Republican have refused to fully support Obama care in their states. Which is just one more reason why Obama care is failing because there is not enough healthy people signing up to keep costs low.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Replace ObamaCare with a combo Medicare-Medicaid-FreeMarket system and most people will be happy. Most..not all. You'll never get 100% satisfaction with anything

You do realize that is the affordable care act right? The problem being republicans don't want to expand Medicaid to younger generations as the ACA and Medicaid originally called for because the insurance companies will lose money.

Also the mandate was meant to get more people to sign up which would keep prices down. They kind of shot themselves in the foot by having sign up periods (especially having it around Christmas) and by allowing kids to stay on their parents insurance until 26. As they both apply to me. I am now almost 30 and would have gotten insurance sooner had I not been covered until 26 and I now have kids that will only make that coverage that much more expensive for me especially around Christmas. Although I will say I have yet to pay the penalty for not signing up. (When I do my taxes they ask if I could find affordable coverage. I say no they wave the penalty) So I got that going for me which is nice.

edit on 2-4-2017 by conscientiousobserver because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2017 by conscientiousobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Lol

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Yeah he's just plowing ahead. Focused on our well being and always thinking about us.
When he isn't making asinine tweets and trying to direct the conversation away from his team and their Russian lovers.

American health care fail

Muslin ban. Fail

Mexico paying for a wall Fail

The winning just never stops huh?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

We are actually more middle of the road.
link

College admissions mean nothing considering you can graduate from high school with a D- and still easily go to a number of different colleges in one's area. I have 5 in my city alone that care more about the money than your grades and will let you in even if you failed high school and barely got a G.E.D or were in remedial classes doing 4th grade work in 12th grade and still got a diploma. So those that are not intelligent and only do the bare minimum can still go to college thus using college admissions as a metric of intelligence is meaningless.

Going to a trade school or going directly into an apprenticeship. Is still furthering ones education and is quite necessary for our infrastructure. Giving them specialized skills that the average person does not possess. I for one am for a more on demand schooling system that through government grants pays for courses that are in demand. Starting with trade schools then eventually expanding into state colleges. Then local colleges of course. Doing so over a 20 year period would not shock the system. Like so many fear with free education. This would also help unemployment and our crumbling infrastructure.

Oh no no no it has everything to do with education. If people were better educated or at least took their education more seriously while in school. They wouldn't have to rely on these low skilled jobs to pay the bills and these companies shouldn't have to pay them more because they thought they were too cool for school.

The way I see it these $9 jobs are meant for those that are still in school from the ages of 16-23 maybe 26 as the max. Unless they become a manager but then moving up from there usually requires further education. Yet you say that those that thought school was stupid or just couldn't get it, or their parents didn't care enough to help,or care enough to properly teach them about safe sex should be catered to and given all this money they do not deserve?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join