It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald John Trump is So Refreshing!! His Latest Plans to: "Make America The Greatest Again".

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Despite blabbering coming from Anti-Trump protestors in this thread, PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump is breaking records for KEEPING CAMPAIGN PROMISES.

Here's one that someone here at ATS will be starting a thread about in the next 24 hours. Tomorrow, the best LEADER that America has had this century, will formally fulfill YET ANOTHER campaign promise!

""WASHINGTON — President Trump on Wednesday will order the construction of a Mexican border wall — the first in a series of actions this week to crack down on immigrants, including slashing the number of refugees who can resettle in the United States and blocking Syrians and others from “terror-prone” nations from entering, at least temporarily.

During an appearance at the Department of Homeland Security on Wednesday, Mr. Trump plans to sign an executive order to direct federal funds to be shifted toward the building of a wall on the southern border, a signature promise of his campaign.

He has argued that doing so is vital to gaining control over the illegal flow of immigrants into the United States.
“Big day planned on NATIONAL SECURITY tomorrow,” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter on Tuesday night. “Among many other things, we will build the wall!”"

Source (NYT via MSN): www.msn.com...

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND EMPOWER PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP!!!

-CareWeMust
edit on 1/24/2017 by carewemust because: typos

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Friday February 3, 2017

Here is a full list of Executive Orders signed by President Trump. These 19 are aimed at fulfilling some of his campaign pledges for making America even greater.

Taken from: www.foxnews.com...

""Since taking office, President Trump has looked to fulfill some of his campaign promises by using executive orders. Here are the 19 orders, actions and memoranda he has signed so far:

An order directing the Treasury secretary to review the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial regulatory law.

A memorandum instructing the Labor Department to delay implementing an Obama rule requiring financial professionals who are giving advice on retirement, and who charge commissions, to put their client's interests first.

An order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others.

A memorandum to restructure the National Security Council and the Homeland Security Council.

A memorandum directing the Secretary of Defense to draw up a plan within 30 days to defeat ISIS.

An order to lengthen the ban on administration officials working as lobbyists. There is now a 5 year-ban on officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government, and a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

An executive order imposing a 120-day suspension of the refugee program and a 90-day ban on travel to the U.S. from citizens of seven terror hot spots: Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Sudan.

Two multi-pronged orders on border security and immigration enforcement including: the authorization of a U.S.-Mexico border wall; the stripping of federal grant money to sanctuary cities; hiring 5,000 more Border Patrol agents; ending “catch-and-release” policies for illegal immigrants; and reinstating local and state immigration enforcement partnerships.

A memorandum calling for a 30-day review of military readiness.

Two orders reviving the Keystone XL pipeline and Dakota Access piplines. He also signed three other related orders that would: expedite the environmental permitting process for infrastructure projects related to the pipelines; direct the Commerce Department to streamline the manufacturing permitting process; and give the Commerce Department 180 days to maximize the use of U.S. steel in the pipeline.

An order to reinstate the so-called "Mexico City Policy" – a ban on federal funds to international groups that perform abortions or lobby to legalize or promote abortion. The policy was instituted in 1984 by President Reagan, but has gone into and out of effect depending on the party in power in the White House.

A notice that the U.S. will begin withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal. Trump called the order "a great thing for the American worker."

An order imposing a hiring freeze for some federal government workers as a way to shrink the size of government. This excludes the military, as Trump noted at the signing.

An order that directs federal agencies to ease the “regulatory burdens” of ObamaCare. It orders agencies to “waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement” of ObamaCare that imposes a “fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.”"

Promises kept, with many more to come!

-cwm
edit on 2/4/2017 by carewemust because: formatting adjustment

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So...
Executive orders are good now?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It depends on what side of the fence you're on, Phage. It can vary from EO-to-EO by individual. Some people like some. Some people hate some. Some people are indifferent. You know the drill.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

So. EOs are good now?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So. EOs are good now?

You better stop before you make people think.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

So. EOs are good now?

It depends on what side of the fence you're on, Phage. It can vary from EO-to-EO by individual. Some people like some. Some people hate some. Some people are indifferent. You know the drill.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Here is a full list of Executive Orders signed by President Trump. These 19 are aimed at fulfilling some of his campaign pledges for making America even greater.

So, when you can't get things done constitutionally and via congress, just do it yourself?

Sounds a bit authoritarian, wouldn't you say?

(Actually, no, you probably wouldn't say, because it's making 'Murica great again)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I like the way the president displays each EO (as if they are readable) after signing them, don't you?
It's so...imperial.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I know myself and other conservatives were not happy with Obamas liberal use of EOs

That line still hasn't changed for me, but I only speak for me

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I like the way the president displays each EO (as if they are readable) after signing them, don't you?
It's so...imperial.

Website is great now.
Yes it is nice to be able to read the EO's as they are put into place.
The website itself is easy to navigate and well put together imho.
Not sure I understand your issue with the readability.
www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee
Yeah, I know about the White House website.
They are also published in the Federal Register, which is the official repository.
I was talking about the live TV crap, complete with Pense's applause.

edit on 2/4/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
"It's only ok if I agree with it". - liberals

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

The irony of this post is thick considering I'm not seeing any pushback about all these EOs from any of my "conservative" brethren that support trump

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Yeah, I know about the White House website.
They are also published in the Federal Register, which is the official repository.
I was talking about the live TV crap, complete with Pense's applause.

Oh, ok, I understand now what you were getting at.
Yea, it's like a reality TV show for sure.
I still say Oprah should have been VP
I haven't been a watcher of commercial TV on any regular basis for decades.
edit on 4-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Father says its Celebrity The Apprentice with nuclear weapons

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The irony of this post is thick considering I'm not seeing any pushback about all these EOs from any of my "conservative" brethren that support trump

It's not ironic.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

"It's only ok if I agree with it". - liberals conservatives

There, fixed it for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thursday, February 16, 2017

Today was another refreshing "first" for our amazingly energetic and smart President. President Trump gave his press secretary Sean Spicer a break, by holding today's daily press briefing for him.

What followed what the REAL DONALD TRUMP.. The man that 63 million Americans elected to the Presidency. It brought a chuckle, when President Trump opened by saying that he's still trying to come to grips with the fact that he's now a "Politician".

Full Press Conference Video: www.youtube.com...

One of my favorite segments was President Trump calling out CNN for focusing on minor issues, 20 hours a day, if they make him, or his administration, or his supporters look bad. We all know this, but the CNN guy looked like he had no idea.

I think President Trump should do the "daily briefing" at least once a month. Describe in person what he IS DOING to make America even greater.

cwm

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, February 16, 2017

Today was another refreshing "first" for our amazingly energetic and smart President. President Trump gave his press secretary Sean Spicer a break, by holding today's daily press briefing for him.

What followed what the REAL DONALD TRUMP.. The man that 63 million Americans elected to the Presidency. It brought a chuckle, when President Trump opened by saying that he's still trying to come to grips with the fact that he's now a "Politician".

Full Press Conference Video: www.youtube.com...

One of my favorite segments was President Trump calling out CNN for focusing on minor issues, 20 hours a day, if they make him, or his administration, or his supporters look bad. We all know this, but the CNN guy looked like he had no idea.

I think President Trump should do the "daily briefing" at least once a month. Describe in person what he IS DOING to make America even greater.

cwm

???????????????????
He veered from topic to topic erratically, asked an African-American reporter if she knew members of the Congressional black caucus (and if she could set up a meeting with them), outright lied about the size of his electoral college victory and provided late night comedians with an ocean of material allowing them to make fun of him. He made a fool out of himself. And you think that's good thing?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join