It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Abduction Experience

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Maybe not, but a low-flying aircraft sucking someone out of their apartment in the middle of the night probably would. Did you even check? This is my point. It just looks like you haven't even done enough to validate your own story.

And that's when we all here automatically understand you know jack # on how the abduction phenomena works.

Sorry, you won't find any witness seeing a dude flying around straight to a spaceship. Do you think that with the enormous effort the aliens put to their operations they will be that stupid? Please... read and inform yourself on the subject.

Huh?
What about one of the most famous cases ever by the bestest alien abduction researchers ever?

These three men encountered an unbelievable sight...the plight of a woman being floated through the air, and not only that...but three entities were also being floated, accompanying her on a short trip to a massive hovering flying craft.

www.ufocasebook.com...

I agree, Hopkins was full of crap.

What about that other famous case with Travis Walton? Wasn't there a half dozen witnesses to that abduction? Yeah, I don't buy that one either.
edit on 3-4-2016 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: AnuTyr

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

Wouldn't there be any witnesses? Miami is a major city. Surely there's gonna be a bunch of witnesses. Plus you live in a apartment, so your neighbors may know something about it too if there are aliens running around with their spacecraft.

I would say you might have sleep paralysis.

When i saw an abduction, the metal disc was completely cloaked. The aliens won't let you see them if they don't want you to. They can abduct people well having their craft completely invisible.

Also, it is only loud when the craft is charging its abduction beam, if it is not charging it. Then the craft is silent and you cannot hear it.

The E.T abduct people in high rise builds, in populated city centers. Where ever they want to. Just people won't know unless they decloak their craft on purpose like what i saw during my experience.

I just want to ask, do you have any idea what purpose abductions serve?

To test the population for genetic defects, usually to prevent possible outbreaks of disease that would thin our numbers. Not everyone who is sick though is abducted and cured, but some people are. Usually those that may serve an alterior purpose to them.

They also mutilate cattle and test crops for possible contagions. They want the population to grow and disease may get in the way. They also catalogue different mutations, possibly some that may become useful in spreading.
They want us healthy, and they want us numerious. That is why they abduct people.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I just want to ask, do you have any idea what purpose abductions serve?

The creation of a hybrid race, the most human looking as possible, with the purpose of being integrated into our society. At this moment, we should be dicussing why would they do that, do they want to eventually have key positions between our institutions, do they want then influence the curse of history as they please, do they want to have active operatives in the case of an eventual full scale invasion? And on and on... but no, we better discuss about sleep paralysis, misunderstood directions to some Miami condo or the lack of a proper camera to take a photo.

Yeah, humanity... we're being covertly infiltrated by mind-reader/mind-controlling alien beings, but it's ok, because you know, 'there's no evidence, there's no alien tissue, there's no close video of an abductee going into a ship'.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

They've been here as long as we have. There's no invasion.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Maybe not, but a low-flying aircraft sucking someone out of their apartment in the middle of the night probably would. Did you even check? This is my point. It just looks like you haven't even done enough to validate your own story.

And that's when we all here automatically understand you know jack # on how the abduction phenomena works.

Sorry, you won't find any witness seeing a dude flying around straight to a spaceship. Do you think that with the enormous effort the aliens put to their operations they will be that stupid? Please... read and inform yourself on the subject.

Huh?
What about one of the most famous cases ever by the bestest alien abduction researchers ever?

These three men encountered an unbelievable sight...the plight of a woman being floated through the air, and not only that...but three entities were also being floated, accompanying her on a short trip to a massive hovering flying craft.

www.ufocasebook.com...

I agree, Hopkins was full of crap.

Oddities, isolated cases, won't constitute a pattern. I prefer to listen to the people who without hypnosis can recollect the experiences, because they will eventually match with other's, for instance, and that's when people like you will come up and, you know, blame to the media intoxication, or lies for attention/money, or whatever else. You know, perpetual deniers. The aliens win again, while all is left is a bunch of poor victims with shattered memories, it's within the boundaries of success. Hell, that's clearly the case, I mean, I didn't hear Obamus calling a press conference dealing with the situation, neither any discussion on the Congress, heck, not even the media giving the proper care.

In the meantine, don't act surprised if someday going to a park or a shopping you see some 'weird' guys out there, looking around and acting strange, and automatically when you stare at them and think about it, they turn around straight at you, as if they knew what were you thinking...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TransientMountain

Terminology, let's call it a covert infiltration if you like. That for sure is happening.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

That would make sense if the aliens that are here are flesh and blood but they arn't. There's no way they are making a hybrid race with humans because they don't have organs or DNA to intergrate with us. It's more likely they engineered the human species in the first place for alterior motives. So no there isn't any walking among us. Well they do, but when they do they are only walking among us as themselves, ghost like entities that can shapeshift, often appearing in animal like forms. Most people won't realize what they are looking at is a higher evolved being.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

a reply to: blueman12

There was a thread I saw that these aliens are trying to infiltrate human society. In fact one account speaks of a classroom for human alien hybrids to learn more about Earth's society.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The 'were trying' part is over, they already have human-looking hybrids driving around, shopping, renting or buying homes, basically, living among us. The abductees (against their will, as usual) made sure they learned everything they need in order to live here.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

there will be an invasion the moment humans begin to genetically engineer themselves and merge with artificial intelligence.

Once humans start turning each other into cyborgs, they would invade and mass abduct us. If they wanted cyborgs they would of made us like that. So the moment the threat of the loss of the human species as is happens. They will see society as a threat and end it. Much like what happened with antdeluvian socities like Atlantis, even though. The last modern globalized society was not actually called Atlantis.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

That would make sense if the aliens that are here are flesh and blood but they arn't. There's no way they are making a hybrid race with humans because they don't have organs or DNA to intergrate with us. It's more likely they engineered the human species in the first place for alterior motives. So no there isn't any walking among us. Well they do, but when they do they are only walking among us as themselves, ghost like entities that can shapeshift, often appearing in animal like forms. Most people won't realize what they are looking at is a higher evolved being.

I'm sticking to the patterns already uncovered. Yes, they're walking among us, inform properly. The first stage was a learning process in the alien enviroments, when ready, the second stage were visits to abductees' homes, to understand the basics about the stuff in a house, their purpose, human relations, etc. The third stage was to accommodate the hybrid human-looking beings into their own houses and help them to do everything as it's expected, to not stand out and blend in.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You two are so close yet so far

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You two are so close yet so far

Oh but please, feel free to interact. I don't like the cryptic games...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I don't either Jack. Care to answer my question I posed to you earlier? Or are you going to ignore it?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Oh but please, feel free to interact. I don't like the cryptic games...

Sorry, I'm coming across as an ass aren't I?
Just ignore what I said.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

They would need to abduct a specific population though. I have a theory they are more likely to abduct people from the First World Nations than the ones in the Third World.

Abducting people from the Third World will not guarantee operatives. For example if an alien kidnaps a person from Syria, that abductee was more likely to be killed from ISIS or any warring factions. That's why the vast majority of the cases are from First World Nations.

edit on 4/3/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I just want to jump back and address something real quick:

-Women that get pregnant unaccountably, and about 3 months later the fetus is gone, no place to be found, no miscarriage ever detected, but still, gone, and later, matching memories of being abducted and seeing how the abductors took it.

Evidence please? And by evidence, I mean more than just stories. Pregnancy is something physical and therefor it can be measured. I would like to see a documented case of this happening where the victim went to the doctor when she was pregnant and then after the baby disappeared.

I think that's reasonable to ask, no?

And one more time:

If you want abductions to be validated by Science then you need to approach them with the Scientific Method. Period.

I agree that we need science to validate the scarse evidence sometimes come up in those cases. But the case of recursive supposed miscarriages where the fetus is no where to be found is something extensively documented. And yes, in many cases the doctor's explanation would be exactly that one: you suffered a miscarriage.

But the woman won't recall I don't know, for instance, losing it in the bathroom, or in bed, just no recollection whatsoever, or at least nothing that can be openly discussed, because sometimes memories will arise of being immobilized on a strange enviroment, with alien-looking beings around precisely extracting the fetus.

I bet they will be open to discuss that with their doctors... right?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm waiting for your evidence, Jack.

edit:

If a woman became unexpectedly pregnant with no apparent cause, only to have her fetus taken from her very prematurely, how would we know about it if she didn't see a doctor? Do you believe everything you are told?
edit on 4/3/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

They would need to abduct a specific population though. I have a theory they are more likely to abduct people from the First World Nations than the ones in the Third World.

Abducting people from the Third World will not guarantee operatives. For example if an alien kidnaps a person from Syria, that abductee was more likely to be killed from ISIS or any warring factions. That's why the vast majority of the cases are from First World Nations.

I couldn't agree more. I suspect that much too. It makes perfect sense. That would explain why the cases involving gray-looking beings and hybrid beings are more present in first world countries, like the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and such.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Oddities, isolated cases, won't constitute a pattern.

You said:

you won't find any witness seeing a dude flying around straight to a spaceship.

and I gave you 2 famous cases which is more than zero. ...but now we are on to patterns....ok.

I prefer to listen to the people who without hypnosis can recollect the experiences, because they will eventually match with other's, for instance

Yes, I prefer that too but you know the drill...references please.

and that's when people like you will come up and, you know, blame to the media intoxication, or lies for attention/money, or whatever else.

People like me? Those things do happen but those aren't my goto explanations really. The only thing that I point out is the lack of anything to back up the claims that people like you make. You know, the perpetually gullible.

In the meantine, don't act surprised if someday going to a park or a shopping you see some 'weird' guys out there, looking around and acting strange, and automatically when you stare at them and think about it, they turn around straight at you, as if they knew what were you thinking...

I guess there is a fine line between delusions and what you are describing here.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I'm waiting for your evidence, Jack.

Sigh dude, I already answered your question, is it my problem you're uninformed on the subject? I don't think so.

Wanna know something else? Abductees have been describing rows and rows filled with hybrid-like fetuses onboard the alien enviroments for decades.

You do the math. Or keep looking for Miami condos in Google Maps...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join