It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Abduction Experience

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Dude, really? Maybe he just fell asleep on his arm or his wife rolled over and fell asleep on his arm. I try to keep an open mind but there are so many other possibilites to consider before jumping to conclusions. I'm just saying.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDoppleganger
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

How often do you sense or experience what you would consider an encounter?

Before this maybe 3 times a year..

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Where in Miami Beach? I lived on Collins near the Fountainebleau hotel for 3.5 years and I know Miami Beach like the back of my hand.

Were there any news reports about the circular impression in the sand? Any photos?

What was the name of your condo building?

5970 Indian Creek drive

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

One interesting thing. You only remember a fragment of your experience. This is consistent with possibly something very traumatic happening to you. Its possible you had a very lucid dream but that does not explain the circle on the beach. I would try to contact a support group for abductees and talk to other people who have had this kind of experience.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
December of 2007 would have been the winter after Apple released the first iPhone. Also, digital cameras were and still are affordable and present.

I want to see photos. If there was something interesting left in the sand it would have been photographed. And if you really saw these impressions in the sand the day after your dream why would you not photograph it? Seems like the first thing I would do.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Dude, really? Maybe he just fell asleep on his arm or his wife rolled over and fell asleep on his arm. I try to keep an open mind but there are so many other possibilites to consider before jumping to conclusions. I'm just saying.

This was the type of sore that would occur after a heavy workout.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

December of 2007 would have been the winter after Apple released the first iPhone. Also, digital cameras were and still are affordable and present.

I want to see photos. If there was something interesting left in the sand it would have been photographed. And if you really saw these impressions in the sand the day after your dream why would you not photograph it? Seems like the first thing I would do.
:

I had a moto q at the time...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Also your story about the sand doesn't make sense. You say you and your wife saw 3 story town homes across the water from your condo but those townhomes, based on the address you gave me would have to be on Allison Island which is directly west of the beach, across the intercostal. So even if you did go and break into these townhomes and stood on the 3rd floor you wouldn't have a very good view of the beach because of the beachfront buildings such as your condo that would obstruct your view. You couldn't even see the sand on Miami Beach from Allison Island.

And even if it was in the sand, that part of the beach is very densely populated. Somebody would have seen it. You wouldn't need to sneak on top of a building to check out the sand.

I'm having a hard time believing this story.

edit on 4/2/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Also your story about the sand doesn't make sense. You say you and your wife saw 3 story town homes across the water from your condo but those townhomes, based on the address you gave me would have to be on Allison Island which is directly west of the beach, across the intercostal. So even if you did go and break into these townhomes and stood on the 3rd floor you wouldn't have a very good view of the beach because of the beachfront buildings such as your condo that would obstruct your view. You couldn't even see the sand on Miami Beach from Allison Island.

And even if it was in the sand, that part of the beach is very densely populated. Somebody would have seen it. You wouldn't need to sneak on top of a building to check out the sand.

Allison island is behind me on the river. I can assure you there ARE 3 STORY mansions across Indian Creek drive on the beach.Pull up Google maps.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Google bathclub townhomes.Search images it was one all the way on right by the beach pathway.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Also ,it was night time when we snuck in.No one goes to the beach during that time or we would have risked arrest for trespassing into a construction site.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm familiar with the Bath Club, I know someone that lives there. The townhomes that you're referring to are on the west side of the Bath Club (high rise), also not facing the beach. Was it the same night that you had your experience? You still have yet to even address why there were no photos or reports of odd circular impressions in the sand. And you say it was in winter? Anyone working in hospitality in Miami Beach whether it'a hotel, restaurant, or bar, will tell you that Miami Beach's tourist season peaks from Nov-April. So the beach would been even more active at that time of year. Was it the same weekend as Art Basel? Because I'd believe you saw some crop circle in the sand if it happened on that week, street artists go wild.

To me, your story lacks the detail it needs to be convincing.

By the way, you wouldn't be arrested for being on the beach after dark. Only for trespassing on a construction site.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

What I find amazing is that after all these years, and despite the recurrent, constant and clear patterns, there's people still in doubt, still looking for 'other possibilities'. Well, too late for that.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I'm familiar with the Bath Club, I know someone that lives there. The townhomes that you're referring to are on the west side of the Bath Club (high rise), also not facing the beach. Was it the same night that you had your experience? You still have yet to even address why there were no photos or reports of odd circular impressions in the sand. And you say it was in winter? Anyone working in hospitality in Miami Beach whether it'a hotel, restaurant, or bar, will tell you that Miami Beach's tourist season peaks from Nov-April. So the beach would been even more active at that time of year. Was it the same weekend as Art Basel? Because I'd believe you saw some crop circle in the sand if it happened on that week, street artists go wild.

By the way, you wouldn't be arrested for being on the beach after dark. Only for trespassing on a construction site.

Lol just Google bathclub townhomes and check the images THEY are facing the ocean..I am currently in ft Lauderdale .I will personally make the trip there tomorrow to take photos for this thread. It's very insulting that you would make things up to try to discredit my story.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

And I.did.make clear that I could be arrested for trespassing on a construction site.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

And I personally do not care if I don't convince you..I already made it clear that I had a motoq at the time.Also it was at night.Why are you skeptics so blind to the possibility that this could happen to someone?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Coldwisdo..it's clear you are making things up..First it was Allison. Island,than Beachclub townhomes aren't faci ng the ocean which is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.Do you really think multimillionaires would spend millions of dollars on townhomes in Miami.beach that aren't on the beach? Really? If you lived in this area than tell us all about Miami.beach please.Because it's obvious you are making stuff up in order to discredit me.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrimeAutobot

Why are you skeptics so blind to the possibility that this could happen to someone?

Because the whole abduction phenomena is bizarre in nature and sometimes just don't fit what 'we' would expect of aliens to behave. Plain and simple. That, and the many liars, fake UFO videos and such.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: PrimeAutobot

Why are you skeptics so blind to the possibility that this could happen to someone?

Because the whole abduction phenomena is bizarre in nature and sometimes just don't fit what 'we' would expect of aliens to behave. Plain and simple. That, and the many liars, fake UFO videos and such.

Am I making money from this? What is the purpose of me divulging my experience ..And how in God's name can we know what to expect from.aliens when we have no point of reference ?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Alien abduction is a figment of someones imagination. The only area in the paranormal world that has no evidence. Everything else has a least pics, vids or recordings but this phenomenon has nothing.

A beach house in one of the busiest cities and no one to backup those claims. I am pretty sure that someone would have seen something and that there would have been reports all over Miami about something in the sky.

OP is either lying, had sleep paralysis or a dream/nightmare.
edit on 2-4-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join