It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Abduction Experience

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: JackHill

Oddities, isolated cases, won't constitute a pattern.

You said:

you won't find any witness seeing a dude flying around straight to a spaceship.

and I gave you 2 famous cases which is more than zero. ...but now we are on to patterns....ok.

I prefer to listen to the people who without hypnosis can recollect the experiences, because they will eventually match with other's, for instance

Yes, I prefer that too but you know the drill...references please.

and that's when people like you will come up and, you know, blame to the media intoxication, or lies for attention/money, or whatever else.

People like me? Those things do happen but those aren't my goto explanations really. The only thing that I point out is the lack of anything to back up the claims that people like you make. You know, the perpetually gullible.

In the meantine, don't act surprised if someday going to a park or a shopping you see some 'weird' guys out there, looking around and acting strange, and automatically when you stare at them and think about it, they turn around straight at you, as if they knew what were you thinking...

I guess there is a fine line between delusions and what you are describing here.

Two cases won't constitute a clear pattern. But they're interesting, nevertheless.

No delusions, I'm sticking to what several people have been describing. The consistency and clearity between them are alarming. Ignoring these patterns is plain and simple stupid. I don't care if some people cannot deal with it and it's always trying to find any 'alternative' explanation. That time is long long gone. 60-like years of research into the phenomena as proved without any doubt that the phenomena is (several times) physical in nature and involves unknown, foreing intelligencies.

It's simple as that. You put along a road let's say, 15 folks, but separating every person from eachother so they never share/talk anything, and tell them to stay there and recollect everything they see. When everything is prepared, drive a huge, red-colourful humvee passing just next to everyone.

After the event, make an interview to each person, separately. Most likely, they will describe more or less the same thing. A huge, red humvee passing close to them. Some will describe the details on the tires, others maybe the details on the windshield, and so on. But more or less, the same thing. Would be your explanation sleep paralysis, dreams, media intoxication, confussion or lies?

The problem is that the abduction phenomena implies external, unknown intelligencies invading our airspace, abducting people against their will and usually erasing a big part of the concious memories. And some people cannot deal with that, because, you know, it's UNKNOWN. But hey, how come, are all these folks just messing around, telling the same stories even when they never meet eachother, common people, family people, sometimes they don't even wanna talk about it because it's so strange and invasive and terrifying, I mean, who would believe them? And how about their children? At some point these little fellas start talking about the visitors at nights, and the parents are like 'huh? visitors' ... 'oh yeah mom, let me draw a painting for you' and snap, there you have, again, the same skinny, big headed, bug eyed creatures!

Sigh, I'm done with it. I'm past all it. I'm not claiming ALL the events described are abductions, many can be nightmares, can certainly be sleep paralysis events, but definetely, NOT all, not at all, because it won't explain the whole stuff, the clear, persistent patterns, no way, not a chance.

We better catch up fast and start demanding our authorities about what's going on, instead, I don't know, wasting energies into these discussions.
edit on 3-4-2016 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Wanna know something else? Abductees have been describing rows and rows filled with hybrid-like fetuses onboard the alien enviroments for decades.

This sounds like Jacob's. Correct? Was this information gathered while they were under hypnosis? Do you have sources?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ok Jack here's my evidence. You should know what author this came from since you are so well informed:

Now it's your turn.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Two cases won't constitute a clear pattern. But they're interesting, nevertheless.

No, they constitute more than zero because you said there wasn't any. You have said yourself that there are events involving multiple people who can collaborate the abductions.

No delusions, I'm sticking to what several people have been describing. The consistency and clearity between them are alarming.

sources along with a psych evaluation would be nice. neither you nor or I are qualified to determine if someone is delusional or not. Personally I don't think these folks are delusional but the researchers seem to be.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Wanna know something else? Abductees have been describing rows and rows filled with hybrid-like fetuses onboard the alien enviroments for decades.

This sounds like Jacob's. Correct? Was this information gathered while they were under hypnosis? Do you have sources?

The same scenario has been recollected without the use of hypnosis. I don't trust that much on hypnosis, but, I don't discard it either.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No, they constitute more than zero because you said there wasn't any. You have said yourself that there are events involving multiple people who can collaborate the abductions.

No delusions, I'm sticking to what several people have been describing. The consistency and clearity between them are alarming.

sources along with a psych evaluation would be nice. neither you nor or I are qualified to determine if someone is delusional or not. Personally I don't think these folks are delusional but the researchers seem to be.

I suppose it should run in the family, since the childs start talking about the visitors at night, drawing the same beings the adults encountered, despite they never talked of those experiences with them. You're correct, they're not delusional. Just normal people that suffered the 'bad luck' of being targeted by these creatures.

Regarding external witnesses watching an actual abduction, and I mean, the whole process of the victim being taken away, being moved to the UFO, floating around, and at the same time being ceompletely aware of its own faculties (i.e., not under the aliens' control), scarce cases, two cases won't constitute a pattern. But, again, interesting indeed.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It's simple as that. You put along a road let's say, 15 folks, but separating every person from eachother so they never share/talk anything, and tell them to stay there and recollect everything they see. When everything is prepared, drive a huge, red-colourful humvee passing just next to everyone.

After the event, make an interview to each person, separately. Most likely, they will describe more or less the same thing. A huge, red humvee passing close to them. Some will describe the details on the tires, others maybe the details on the windshield, and so on. But more or less, the same thing.

You do know that experiments have been done like this. Don't you?

Would be your explanation sleep paralysis, dreams, media intoxication, confussion or lies?

My explanation for what exactly? The assumptions you made on your poorly designed hypothetical experiment?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Ok Jack here's my evidence. You should know what author this came from since you are so well informed:

Now it's your turn.

My turn:

- Physical evidence left behind (brushes, marks, cuts)
- Doctors asking for explanations about the 'internal surgeries' the abductees suffered.
- Fetus miscarriage without any trace, and just maybe a recollection of being extracted by the abductors.
- Family members/friends that cannot find the abductees for a period of times, despite being 'right there' seconds ago.
- Abductees' children talking about the visitors coming at night, making drawing of the same creatures their folks are dealing with.
- Multiple abductees at the same time, not just when sleeping, but also walking, driving, etc.
- Consistent pattern of concious memory recollection: same creatures, pretty similar enviroments, same treatment, etc.

I'm not here to convince you. Like I said, I'm past all of it. We should be focusing on the actual situation: hybrid human-like beings living among us and their agenda.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

They would need to abduct a specific population though. I have a theory they are more likely to abduct people from the First World Nations than the ones in the Third World.

Abducting people from the Third World will not guarantee operatives. For example if an alien kidnaps a person from Syria, that abductee was more likely to be killed from ISIS or any warring factions. That's why the vast majority of the cases are from First World Nations.

Your theory can be tested

Out of the top 25 countries topping the list of the globe’s safest, 17 are European, with several of the others in the top 25 hailing from Asia or Oceania, and Canada standing alone in representing the Americas. Further, Europe is also the only continent to have not seen a decline in safety and security since 2009....

Source : www.worldatlas.com...

But it always seems like the aliens like to abduct Americans more than any other people on planet Earth. Perhaps they are plumper and tastier than ze Europeans hey?

There are very few cases of Europeans being abducted by aliens.

And there is no cover up either. Why? Because these aliens can actually wipe the minds of any human being. So stop blaming the government. Anyone who knew anything has been mind blinded by them.
edit on 3/4/16 by mirageman because: Lie a bad day with a bacom butty I forgot my sauces

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The same scenario has been recollected without the use of hypnosis. I don't trust that much on hypnosis, but, I don't discard it either.

Where are you getting this information? Books? Internet forums? TV shows?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

After the event, make an interview to each person, separately. Most likely, they will describe more or less the same thing. A huge, red humvee passing close to them. Some will describe the details on the tires, others maybe the details on the windshield, and so on. But more or less, the same thing.

You do know that experiments have been done like this. Don't you?

Would be your explanation sleep paralysis, dreams, media intoxication, confussion or lies?

My explanation for what exactly? The assumptions you made on your poorly designed hypothetical experiment?

Poorly designated? It's pretty simple actually, that's the whole point. If you have 15 (more like, hundreds) healthy folks talking about seeing more or less the same thing, and they never meet eachother, living far far away one from another, with their our routine, lives, families, you know, 'normal' people, why would I blame it to sleep paralysis, dreams, delusions, confussion and such nonsensical explanations just because what they saw and experimented isn't currently 'explained' by our own parameters of knowledge?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Oh I see, let's blame the messenger, but avoid to discuss the message, correct?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Now it's your turn.

My turn:

- Physical evidence left behind (brushes, marks, cuts)
- Doctors asking for explanations about the 'internal surgeries' the abductees suffered.
- Fetus miscarriage without any trace, and just maybe a recollection of being extracted by the abductors.
- Family members/friends that cannot find the abductees for a period of times, despite being 'right there' seconds ago.
- Abductees' children talking about the visitors coming at night, making drawing of the same creatures their folks are dealing with.
- Multiple abductees at the same time, not just when sleeping, but also walking, driving, etc.
- Consistent pattern of concious memory recollection: same creatures, pretty similar enviroments, same treatment, etc.

I'm not here to convince you. Like I said, I'm past all of it. We should be focusing on the actual situation: hybrid human-like beings living among us and their agenda.

So once again no evidence. EPIC FAIL.

And mirageman, I refer you to Mind Justice.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Thank you. I've only glanced at the first page but am intrigued already!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Poorly designated? It's pretty simple actually, that's the whole point.

You were describing a pointless hypothetical experiment without any controls. I am pretty sure everyone knows what a red Humvee looks like so I'm not sure what the point would be.

If you have 15 (more like, hundreds) healthy folks talking about seeing more or less the same thing, and they never meet eachother, living far far away one from another, with their our routine, lives, families, you know, 'normal' people, why would I blame it to sleep paralysis, dreams, delusions, confussion and such nonsensical explanations just because what they saw and experimented isn't currently 'explained' by our own parameters of knowledge?

I'm not sure why you would offer up such explanations either without first examining the individual cases. For instance, you showed me a "typical" abduction case which sounded a lot like a dream since the abductee stated she wasn't sure if she was dreaming or not when she woke up in bed. She then decided she wasn't dreaming because she said her husband that the aliens paralyzed had a conversation with her? I was really confused about that part. How could he talk if he was paralyzed? Why would she not remember this part but describe other details? Why would she leave her husband there paralyzed? Since she wasn't sure if she was dreaming or not, how could I be sure she wasn't?

If this was truly a "typical" case as you put it, then I suppose you could make the argument that "typical" cases could just be dreams. As I have said before, I think there is more to it then that so I'm not sure why you would continue with the same straw man...actually, I do know why.

Similarities between cases could just be because abductees go to the same researchers and nobody bothers checking their work....not that they share it, so we have to take their word for it.

edit on 3-4-2016 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Oh I see, let's blame the messenger, but avoid to discuss the message, correct?

I'm confused. I am asking where this information is coming from. Most of what you are describing sounds like it comes from David Jacobs who is known for his use of hypnosis and alien hybrid claims. I like to take my alien hybrid research seriously, so sources help.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

How do interdimensional extraterrestrials account for UFOs? Also, how do you know what you're saying is true?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Sleep Paralysis, dreams and the psyche of a possible abductee is all important. I don't think the direction / location argument was though.

I think the ideas behind sleep paralysis, dreams and real dimensional or physical entities is complex. Assuming it is all ETs or all one's own mind is ignorant, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well I can explain this: Aliens prefer English speaking countries because they are the most influential in the world. For example did you know that airline pilots, scientists and corporate businessmen have to speak English?

And consider the following questions:

Where is the entertainment capital of the world?

Who has the most technologically advanced military in the world?

If I were an alien commander, I would infiltrate the most influential nations in the world.
edit on 4/3/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

I believe I have been abducted many times throughout my life, but this is the first time I saw actual physical evidence and started questioning if my past nightmares were just bad dreams..

If you think it might happen again, I would setup some surveillance(its not that expensive anymore) just for peace of mind.

swann surveillance cameras

I won't be surprised that at some point the video feed would just cut off, or we could even see the guy waking up and cuting off by himself, of course, later, not remember doing it. And I'm not being sarcastic, it's related to the level of control the abductors have. How could you possibly deceive them, if they read your mind?

Perhaps, but you assume that something peculiar will happen. Could be he thinks he was abducted, but all appears well on the camera except for maybe some tossing and turning.

If I REALLY thought this was happening, I would just hide the camera on a day off and not tell your better half = )

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join