It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura just solidified my position AGAINST Bernie Sanders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I knew it, I just knew it! Right away I had a weird feeling about Sanders I made a bunch of post about it. I kept telling everyone there was something but I couldn't figure it out and Jesse nailed it. I was listening to today's Infowars broadcast where Alex was interviewing Jesse...

And honestly I don't care what you think of either of them in talking about what was said in the interview so please keep your personal bias bs out of here...

Ok ok here is the video.

So Jesse claims to have spoken to Bernie and I honestly don't doubt that he has. I'm still waiting for a source where Bernie states his himself but time will tell.. What he said was that Bernie will support Hillary Clinton for president if she beats him for the nomination. Jesse says to him that this means he Sanders puts the party in front of the country because he himself has pointed out the corruption she is involved in with these big banks and that by supporting her he is choosing the party over the country.

I totally agree.

Start at 1:18 to get to the interview.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Not to worry, I would just imagine that Bernie doesn't necessarily want or need the support of Alex Jones listeners, so I doubt that your support will be missed.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If Bernie DOES do that he loses pretty much all of us that weren't party loyal cause we aren't supporting Hillary with him.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

But there are many who will.. They use the reasoning that 'If Bernie likes her, we like her". They'll support Clinton, thinking that if Sanders supports her, it'll be the next best thing to Bernie and accomplishing his ideas.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I'd consider them traitors to the cause who never understood what we were fighting for in the first place.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

So Jesse claims to have spoken to Bernie and I honestly don't doubt that he has. I'm still waiting for a source where Bernie states his himself but time will tell.. What he said was that Bernie will support Hillary Clinton for president if she beats him for the nomination. Jesse says to him that this means he Sanders puts the party in front of the country because he himself has pointed out the corruption she is involved in with these big banks and that by supporting her he is choosing the party over the country.

I don't mean to be dismissive but this is hardly surprising. Why wouldn't he support Clinton over Trump or worse yet, Cruz? Voting for the lesser of two evils is never pleasant but in the absence of some strategic gain in voting for the greater evil, it always makes sense. Hillary will support Sanders if she loses just as she suspended her campaign and endorsed Obama in 2008 once he became the presumptive nominee.

Have you forgotten that all of the GOP candidates, including Trump and Cruz, signed a GOP loyalty pledge in September and gave their word to support the eventual GOP nominee regardless of who that person was? That numerous prominent GOP politicians have said that they believe Trump would be horrible for the country and in the same breath that they'll support him over either Hillary or Sanders?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

No way did Bernie say this. He is in it for the long-haul and will beat Clinton for the nomination. Sounds like you might be trolling on Bernie. Why is that?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thats disgusting-

I have lost all respect for Bernie if true.

Looks like I am down to one candidate.

Trump or we are screwed.

What a sellout.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hell, you could see that in the first debate when he said, americans were sick of hearing about her emails.

You guys should figure out how to get Bernie to run 3rd party.

That will teach that hillary to mess around!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have to be totally honest and say, between the 3 of them,
Bernie Clinton and Trump, if you're most disillusioned with Sanders
It's possible a large, loud, Cartmanesque, talking head,
has pulled a fast one on you .

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I don't mean to be dismissive but this is hardly surprising. Why wouldn't he support Clinton over Trump or worse yet, Cruz? Voting for the lesser of two evils is never pleasant but in the absence of some strategic gain in voting for the greater evil, it always makes sense. Hillary will support Sanders if she loses just as she suspended her campaign and endorsed Obama in 2008 once he became the presumptive nominee.

Have you forgotten that all of the GOP candidates, including Trump and Cruz, signed a GOP loyalty pledge in September and gave their word to support the eventual GOP nominee regardless of who that person was? That numerous prominent GOP politicians have said that they believe Trump would be horrible for the country and in the same breath that they'll support him over either Hillary or Sanders?

Trump backdated his 'loyalty' pledge and the GOP knows it: Trump & Priebus Sitting in a Tree

They are playing games with this election.

There is no lesser evil.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I've already said that I'd support Bernie if Hillary doesn't get the nomination. Just like I supported Obama in 2008.
Personally, I will never contribute to putting a republican in the Whitehouse. That's just me.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The only thing a third party run would accomplish, would be to split the democratic vote thereby assuring a win for the GOP.

No Thanks!

I don't like Hillary either, but I'd vote for her over any of the GOP candidates any day of the week.

Primarily because of possible SCOTUS appointments. Hillary can be replaced in 4 yrs, whereas SCOTUS justices serve for life.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Thats disgusting- I have lost all respect for Bernie if true. Looks like I am down to one candidate. Trump or we are screwed. What a sellout.

Just five days ago this was you:

Sanders and Trump similarities. A thought Should Sanders be robbed of his nomination.

Spending a lot of time trying to persuade Sanders supporters that they should support Trump once Sanders is "robbed" of the nomination (nice touch) because Trump and Sanders line up on so many positions.

Now you're pretending that you're "down to one candidate" because you've "lost all respect for Bernie if true." How disingenuous can you possibly be? A month ago:

lets just say it TRUMP 2016 all the way! (my bold)

I just wanted to openly say that I was wrong about trump. He is what we need. A new dawn of American power is upon us and its thanks to him. He is strong and tough. He can handle himself in sticky situations and never runs from an enemy. Its what we need. Really we need his honesty. WE ARE STRONG and the world is weak. If the world defies us we should simply do what other great empires have done, bring our enemies to our heels. So that is it. I fully endorse Trump and hope you all vote him into power. His dream, its a world I am happy to live in.

Just stop.
edit on 2016-3-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

You and people like you are the reason corruption will continue to exist in Washington forever.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

"What he said was that Bernie will support Hillary Clinton for president if she beats him for the nomination. "

Who else is he supposed to support? There are no other democrats...

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

No one, he's supposed to stand for removing corruption from Washington and not supporting those controlled and bribed by big business. You cannot both stand against people taking corporate bribes and then support someone who does. It makes you and your message hypocritical.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Flatfish

You and people like you are the reason corruption will continue to exist in Washington forever.

I voted for Bernie, so don't go blaming Hillary on me.

Who do you know that's running for POTUS who is less corrupt than Bernie?

If anything, it's people like you who don't get out and vote to help Bernie win the democratic nomination who are the reason that corruption continues to prevail in D.C..

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I have lost all respect for Bernie if true.

Don't assume it's true. It's Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura, for crying out loud!! It's hearsay.

Bernie is not going to drop out. Try intelligent media, not alarmist nonsense.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join