It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Email... Sectarian genocide could be a "positive" for Israel & The West.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Clinton Email

'Edit'
Wikileaks link not working?

Is it disallowed on a Conspiracy Website?
Colour me tickled.

__._/clinton-emails/emailid/12172#efmBbqBf9
This is the right link, all you have to do is replace the underscrolls with Wikileaks.

'Edit'

From: Hillary Clinton To: Jake Sullivan Date: 2012-07-23 06:53 Subject: H: NEW INTEL SYRIA, TURYKEY, ISRAEL, IRAN. SID

One particular source states that the British and French Intelligence services believe that their Israeli counterparts are convinced that there is a positive side to the civil war in Syria;

Let's take a gander at the positives...

...if the Assad regime topples, Iran would lose its only ally in the Middle East and would be isolated. At the same time, the fall of the House of Assad could well ignite a sectarian war between the Shiites and the majority Sunnis of the region drawing in Iran, which, in the view of Israeli commanders would not be a bad thing for Israel and its Western allies.

Greater Israel, thanks for the exposure Hillary...
Your slackness and barbarism makes you the perfect POS... Sorry, I meant POTUS...

In the opinion of this individual, such a scenario would distract and might obstruct Iran from its nuclear activities for a good deal of time. In addition, certain senior Israeli intelligence analysts believe that this turn of events may even prove to be a factor in the eventual fall of the current government of Iran.

Ahhh regime change via Mossad's motto, war by deception...

This is unbelievable.
Well, almost unbelievable to people who haven't been paying attention to Syria...

Assad falling would, not could, would entail a sectarian struggle, the likes we have never seen in our lifetimes...

And it will spill into the borders of the West via refugee migration...
Make no mistake, they are fomenting a Global catastrophe of an unprecedented scale...

We've already seen the problems that Refugees have caused, and I'm a strong supporter of letting people in, vetted.
But a very vocal and strong supporter nonetheless...

This... This all to stop Iran's nuclear, ahhh, mythical nuclear programme that's been ready to unleash WWIII since at least the 1970s.

I'm so proud that we are controlled by these people.

HRC, you're officially a scumbag...
That's been evident for quite some time now.
edit on 18-3-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Link problems!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here's the pdf email from the State Department site....

Hillary Bagmail C05795336

(wikileaks is blocked)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

What I found hilarious in retrospect (because these mails are dated from 2012) is how wrong they were about the Russian intentions :

Unlike in Libya, a successful intervention in Syria would require substantial diplomatic and military leadership from the United States. Washington should start by expressing its willingness to work with regional allies like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar to organize, train and arm Syrian rebel forces. The announcement of such a decision would, by itself, likely cause substantial defections from the Syrian military. Then, using territory in Turkey and possibly Jordan, U.S. diplomats and Pentagon officials can start strengthening the opposition. It will take time. But the rebellion is going to go on for a long time, with or without U.S. involvement. The second step is to develop international support for a coalition air operation. Russia will never support such a mission, so there is no point operating through the UN Security Council. Some argue that U.S. involvement risks a wider war with Russia. But the Kosovo example shows otherwise. In that case, Russia had genuine ethnic and political ties to the Serbs, which don't exist between Russia and Syria, and even then Russia did little more than complain. Russian officials have already acknowledged they won't stand in the way if intervention comes.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thanks, Xuenchen.

I'll bear that in mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The refugee problem aside, this type policy of intentional regime change/disruption in Syria, (or anywhere else for that matter) contributes to and intensifies an already huge international problem and that is of creating large regional areas that are entirely dysfunctional and unlivable. Look for example at the pictures of entire cities rendered to rubble by the 5 year civil war in Syria. No one can live in these cities. There are no services, no hospitals, no clean running water, no sanitation systems.........nothing of the basics that make human habitation possible.

But its not just Syria, folks! Its Iraq, Afghanistan, South Sudan, Libya, Somalia. How much of the "earth" can these idiots be allowed to render entirely unlivable?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It's all part of the Globalist bloodlines agenda...

Shove all the "useless eaters" into the West with their brethren and let them slaughter each other via Divide & Conquer.

They're destabilising entire continents for their own gain...
Complete rulership under totalitarian authority.

And Hillary and her CFR buddies wish to make sure of it.
edit on 18-3-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh I get it. Since her emails turned to not be top secret now this is what is wrong with them. They are racist. The right is pathetic.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Russia will never support such a mission, so there is no point operating through the UN Security Council.

Yah, why bother with International Law, just go head on.

US is a rogue state.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Oh I get it. Since her emails turned to not be top secret now this is what is wrong with them. They are racist. The right is pathetic.

The one cited in this thread has some censoring.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Thanks, Xuenchen.

I'll bear that in mind.

Yes be careful with direct links to wikileak.

The problem has something to do with "illegally obtained material".

Always try to find other sources.

Although this particular email has been released to the public by the State Department itself.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
As is the left..........all this political hay is ultimately BULL crap.....we are ruled by the Hegelian dialectic....

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

It's not what's wrong with the email, it's what's wrong with the author of the email and the cringeworthy fact that people support and will vote for her.
edit on 18-3-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Excuse me damwel, but I'm am not of the Right.

In fact I'm so anti-Zionist I don't know where you could get that idea from.

There is no spin.
Just a young lefties interpretation of her very words.

That of the positives of civil war and sectarian troubles.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So basically because someone looked at what might happen if the Shi'ites and Sunnis got into a war amongst themselves and took each other out and drew the long-term hypothetical that it might in the end turn out to create a better situation in the Middle East for both Western nations and Israel, people are calling this advocating for genocide?

We make threads where we speculate about this kind of thing all the time here. Someone made a thread not too long ago wondering if the world could defeat the US if it worked together.

Is that not advocating a genocide of American citizens?

Look, I don't like Hillary Clinton, either, but of all the nasty things you can pick on, this isn't actually calling for creating this type of scenario that I can see only speculating on the potential long-term outcome should it occur.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

people are calling this advocating for genocide?

I also wouldn't go quite that far in that the email is not THAT much of a "gotcha" but consider the reverse:

Fueling Shi'ite vs Sunni conflicts clearly carries with it the substantial risk of creating a genocide like sparking an uncontrollable wildfire. They made note of that and then went ahead with supporting the basic old CIA style attempt to "flip" Syria to "our side" anyway. While perhaps they didn't "advocate" it, they knew what would happen and it didn't stop them.

Beyond that, the body count in Syria is appaling...pushing ~1million, isn't it? If that's not genocide, then who needs genocide? Look at the "before" and "after" pictures of Syria out there. After Iraq, there is no excuse for people currently alive not to know exactly what it was going to be like.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

So you are blaming Clinton for RECEIVING an email with an intelligence brief?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Of course they are. Its been proven time and again they will lie and distort information to paint a false narrative of the US.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
not exactly surprising, america have caused coups, uprisings, armed conflicts and propped up dictators for decades.
if hillarys numbers ever get close to reagan or w wake me up.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It's all part of the Globalist bloodlines agenda... Shove all the "useless eaters" into the West with their brethren and let them slaughter each other via Divide & Conquer. They're destabilising entire continents for their own gain... Complete rulership under totalitarian authority. And Hillary and her CFR buddies wish to make sure of it.

This the very truth of the matter - and then they bring in the Dictatorships

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Of course they are. Its been proven time and again they will lie and distort information to paint a false narrative of the US.

from the email

the fall of the House of Assad could well ignite a sectarian war between the Shiites and the majority Sunnis of the region drawing in Iran, which, in the view of Israeli commanders would not be a bad thing for Israel and its Western allies.

Who's doing any distorting?

this is more your style

Evolution of USA propaganda ... 1. Dismiss 2. Distort 3. Distract 4. Dismay

top topics

<<   2 >>

join