It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Mocks Christie As He Is On Stage Next to Him

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So Chris Christie has decided to back Trump as we learned a week ago, and judging by his face on stage that night, it seems he knows he made a deal with the devil, so to speak.

At the time Trump remarked about "Go home , get on the plane and go home" People on ATS were lambasted by Trump supporters for taking it out of context, when everyone talked about how disrespectful Trump was to his new endorsee.

Now it looks like Trump is at it again.

The brash billionaire’s stinging remark came as he was hammering Ohio Gov. John Kasich for being “absentee.”

“Your governor is absentee,” Trump told the Columbus audience. “He goes to New Hampshire, he’s living in New Hampshire. Living! Where’s Chris, is Chris around? Even more than Chris Christie, he was there, right? Even more.”

Trump then turned to Christie, who Politico reported was on the stage, and said: “I hated to do that, but I had to make my point.”

Now heres the thing, If this man will do this to people who are endorsing him and his campaign and HELPING him win the election.

Do you think hes going to give a rats ass about YOU , the American people? Who do NOTHING for him?

This man has no respect and no honor. How anyone can support someone who is so blatant about his treatment of people as "surfs" to his Majesty The Trump is beyond me.

Im prepared for my flaming, I wore my flame retardant panties

Edit: the Link source button is not working ATS MODS just FYI

since everyone is complaining, and the link button isnt working

www.politico.com...

copy and paste, but I doubt you will, considering detractors wont even google the thread title. Which the piece is from as per T and C and would lead you directly to the source within the first 4 links.

edit on 14-3-2016 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Trump is a bully and a psychopath, interestingly enough people believe these to be leadership qualities....

You may need them

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump is a bully and a psychopath, interestingly enough people believe these to be leadership qualities....

You may need them

Much like they thought him being just a general jerk was just "not being PC" such a huge difference.

However, If most of these people were honest, if their own boss treated them like this (and they had a spine) they would tell em to shove it and walk off the job.

However in keeping with the spirit of their Support for Jim Jones, I mean, Donald Trump, they often placate his actions with intellectual dishonesty

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
YEP.. Donald Trump is not a politically correct, arse-kissing wimp politician, that's for sure! President Obama's "caring" for me didn't work out. Time to try something different.

(post by bobs_uruncle removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

Edit: the Link source button is not working

Oh how clever.

Now you just delayed the dis-proving.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You may need them

I remember a time when one could poke fun with and at friends, lay some good-natured shots at them, rib them a little bit, whether it be about race, religion, their wives, their weight, whatever. A joke was a joke. People had thicker skin back then.

Now everything's a controversy. Now there's an invisible line you can't cross without the PC police and the new ultra-sensitive culture looking for something to whine about.

And the reason Trump continues to soar? Because most people still remember those times and many still talk that way behind closed doors. The PC narrative is more for show. It's a concoction of the left who wants to cry every time they sense something to get offended about.

Hence why you can't call a fat person a fat person anymore, even though by definition, fat is fat, as one example. But some pansy got offended and then it became obese, which led to overweight, and on and on until we arrived at metabolically challenged or some such nonsense, even though it's still just fat. Fat is fat. And behind closed doors that's exactly what most would say, that person's fat.
edit on 14-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Classic narcissistic trait. Bully someone and then absolve yourself of guilt or at least rationalize it.

Wouldn't it be the greatest spectacle ever if Christie unleashed on the Donald after one of these jibes? In classic Christie style, just dismantle Trump like he did Rubio. Then drop the mic, walk off the stage and save America.
I can dream, right?
edit on 3/14/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
With friends like the RINO Christie ...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I resent the left trying to bully me into accepting illegal immigration and trying to bully me into pretending Islam is not a threat, by calling me ant-American and supporting the second coming of Hitler for not believing so.

edit on 14-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You may need them

The Right loves big strong and unapologetic bullies to put all those entitled blacks living on welfare and those queers back in their place.

Tired of this PC culture!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
YEP.. Donald Trump is not a politically correct, arse-kissing wimp politician, that's for sure! President Obama's "caring" for me didn't work out. Time to try something different.

So the answer is a complete jerk who takes advantage of people, tries to utterly destroy anyone he doesnt agree with and treats his subordinates and allies like crap?

Yeah sounds like a real winner for a world leader, Working out for Kim Jung eh?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

You may need them

The Right loves big strong and unapologetic bullies to put all those entitled blacks living on welfare and those queers back in their place.

Tired of this PC culture!

I dont agree with this, I AM the right, im the wife of a Special Forces Operator, the Daughter of a USMC Active Duty father, born and raised all over this country.

I have a concealed carry permit, and I raise my children to learn to shoot and respect their elders.

I AM the rights STRONG woman, taking care of house and home.

This TRUMP isnt anything to do with the RIGHT, people who support him arent conservative, they are pro something else entirely.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I agree with most of what you say, still there is a difference between PC and outright nasty and as he explains in the vid context is everything....

Trump is still a douche bag....

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I'd love to see a link to this.

Apparently, Trump and Christie were aquaintances before this campaign if not friends. I've never been a fan of Christie, but his kamikaze attack on Rubio on the final debate he appeared in along with being the first dropout to endorse Trump gained a new respect in me for him.

Without a link it just seems a little hyperbolic to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You may need them

Those qualities worked for LBJ and Nixon.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
put all those entitled blacks living on welfare and those queers back in their place.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Actually, the pansy PC culture is evidenced in the title of this thread.

What is now "mocked" was once "ribbed, or "poked fun at", or "razzed", or "joked", or "in jest", or "needled", among others.

But you see how a little twisting here, a little exaggeration there can change the narrative. Now it's "mocked", which is closer to "deride", or "insult", or "taunt".

I say, toughen up, soldiers. Sticks and stones and all that.

(post by bobs_uruncle removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well, if Trump called Christie a fat a*** who could have sunk the Titanic and got so hungry he literally swallowed New Jersey's state budget, I'd classify that as nasty.

But this? Just some old fashioned ribbing. A joke meant to lighten the moment.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join