It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shawna Cox Video from Inside LaVoy's Truck

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They have it on Infowars:

edit on 8-3-2016 by PersonneX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PersonneX

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Granite

That is one tragic scene captured on film, a man died here everyone! someones father, and husband, and son. The cause he felt was worth his life ought to at least be heard in a court room. I do not care about any of the politics, there's a human element here.

That is why I don't understand why the police didn't waited. That could have been worst, the bullets could have hit the little boy or the girl! The destination was set, and he was going in a place held by authorities. I just don't understant why they didn't went with him to the sherifs office, then arested him at this place. Why?

See my second reply.

That explains the real scenario of the police and how BADLY they wanted to get to John Day Co.
edit on 8-3-2016 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So it confirms everything the FBI / Police stated.

* - They were lawfully stopped.
* - They were identified as law enforcement.
* - They ignored all verbal commands.
* - They fled the scene.
* - Finicum jumped out of the car presenting an imminent threat.
* - He failed to comply.
* - He placed his hands in his coat pocket.

The shots sound like a mix of less lethal and lethal rounds. The ones at the truck sound like rubber bullets / bean bag rounds to break the windows.

edit on 8-3-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PersonneX

Well there it is. We're all looking at the same video, now with the benefit of audio. It looks like he reached, got shot and went down to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm canadian, the sherif/police relation aren't clear for me.

What I know, is the guy refuse to comply to an officer order. The first policeman should simply have followed him in a "chasse" then arrested him at the sherif office. No drama, no shooting, no dangerous road block, no hi-speed chasse. The guy was legally trapped, end of the day. What was the risk to act like that?
edit on 8-3-2016 by PersonneX because: change "clair" to the good english word "clear"...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

actually if you listen to the vid by shawna closely you can hear, if you can ignore the screaming girls, you can hear Lavoy shout oww in the background after the first shot is fired. Then you hear two more very quick shots fired. thats the three the FBI say killed him. Then they proceed to open fire on the vehicle for the rest of the video.

But you also hear two previous shots fired as soon as he steps out. so RECAP. two shots as soon as he steps out, one shot, him saying oww, two more very quick shots, then they open fire on the vehicle for the rest of the vid.

if you ask me my opinion, he got out of the vehicle, two shoots spooked him, that might have been when he looked like he fell to a knee in the drone vid, then he gets shot from the officers behind the truck from one bullet which hits him in the side, he reacts to it, gets two more very quick shots from the officers/FBI to the side of the truck. IMHO someone got trigger happy and opened fire. Now thats not even talking about the shots fired at a moving vehicle or the drone vid that looked like a cop tasered Lavoy. Thats just taking inot account from both vids those 3 bullets.
edit on 8-3-2016 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

something to note or to consider, folks have suggested he was being tased and reached as a reaction to pull the taser throngs out, at which point he was shot and killed.

Regardless, they were being shot at continuously, this video is heartbreaking. Are we really talking about a jihadist-terrorist here? Or perhaps a misguided american family man who got slaughtered for standing up for what he believed in? Perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle. Surely everyones sense from this video ought to be left a little raw, and if it's not, than humanity might not be your thing. (speaking generally)
edit on 8-3-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I believe the Feds couldn't afford for them to get to that meeting for a few reasons.
    They claimed to have documents and/or other evidence that proved malfeasance by the federal agencies/agents.

LaVoy was an especially effective speaker and educator on the people's rights and their recourses under the law.

They needed to make an example of these rebels who dared defy their authority to send a message to others who would do the same in upcoming federal actions to deny water rights to folks in Bend and in Klamath.

They needed to send a message to Constitutional sheriffs (such as Sheriff Palmer in John Day, where they were going to the meeting.

These are the thoughts that come to my mind.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I don't think the sherif could have stop the arrestation of Lavoy, and forbid officer to get access to those files, if they existed.

EDIT: Even if the police is part of the big bad conspiracy, they could have avoided kill someone.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Well there it is. We're all looking at the same video, now with the benefit of audio. It looks like he reached, got shot and went down to me.

On the vid PersonneX posted, at 0.12sec we hear 2 distinct gun shots but he didn't reach for his side until 0.19sec.

What I take away from it is that there were opportunities to incapacitate him from the moment he exited the vehicle. Whether or not he was reaching for a weapon or a wound or if he was calling to be shot, they did not have to kill him, there were enough agents stationed there to ensure a non-fatal outcome so he could have been bought to trial.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

there were enough agents stationed there to ensure a non-fatal outcome so he could have been bought to trial.

The ability was there the will was not

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

there were enough agents stationed there to ensure a non-fatal outcome so he could have been bought to trial.

That is a 2 way road and Finicum opted to force the situation. All he had to do was comply.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

This is the crucial video needed to put 2 and 2 together. This literally is the damning evidence either way. From the start it doesn't sound too good. Shots IMMEDIATELY fired, putting every officer obviously in an immediately stressed situation.

I am going to try together the timing of the secondary shots with other footage, and see when they were fired.

THIS is what has been needed, the AUDIO.

*Watched the infowars cut, well yep he got shot for a reason, he reached for his gun.
edit on 8-3-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

That is a 2 way road and Finicum opted to force the situation. All he had to do was comply.

Your right it is a two way road all the fbi had to do was let finicum get to the sheriff for the meeting they could have apprehended and arrested him then, instead they chose to set up a road block, with one douche bag jumping in front of the vehicle then they persisted to shoot the # out of the vehicle and finicum himself....the fbi wanted him dead before he had a chance to present any evidence....

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

teh FBI dont use beanbags or tasers most of th e time when apprehending others. now their SWAT teams might but they do not. If th e FBI wants you they don t bother with th e less than lethal options. The man was coming in to surrender himself and was bushwhacked.

ANd name one person who would not reach for a wound by reflex. I dont get this. Although i assume it has to do with trying to get the FBI to stop investigating hillary by saying well let you go on this screw up.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: JHumm
This must be the ONLY reason that the FBI is in trouble right now.

Can you be more specific?

I didn't think that they were investigating the FBI guys that were there and were sticking with the official story until this video came to light.
I couldn't be wrong but that's what I think happened

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The initial shots were uncalled for, and their IS an investigation into that
ATS link

That said, he did get out, and was no longer being shot at until he started reaching.

I said from the start if the bangs happen before he starts reaching he was murdered, but this CLEARLY shows he started reaching for a gun.

He unfortunately deserved to be shot. He chose his path.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You are ignoring the fact OSP was present at both, the first attempted stop that Finicum fled, and at the part where Finicum acted like a moron. OSP does have access to less lethal.

It's not relevant that he was "trying to surrender" and he never stated that to police. He kept ignoring verbal commands while saying he had a meeting to be at. The stop was lawful and a pc arrest was in progress when he resisted arrest by fleeing.

I didnt see him being shot in his coat pockets so the notion he was reacting to where he was shot is without merit.

Again all he had to do was surrender and he opted not to.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: roaland

then he gets shot from the officers behind the truck from one bullet which hits him in the side, he reacts to it, gets two more very quick shots from the officers/FBI to the side of the truck.

I watched it a few more times and this is how it looks to me:

At 00:23 he's starting to turn to his left and then he's shot right at 00:24, starts to go down and a second shot is fired right before and right after the counter moves to 00:25.

a reply to: TechniXcality

something to note or to consider, folks have suggested he was being tased and reached as a reaction to pull the taser throngs out, at which point he was shot and killed.

I was wondering about maybe a bean bag round?

Regardless, they were being shot at continuously, this video is heartbreaking. Are we really talking about a jihadist-terrorist here? Or perhaps a misguided american family man who got slaughtered for standing up for what he believed in? Perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle. Surely everyone sense from this video ought to be left a little raw, and if it's not, than humanity might not be your thing. (speaking generally)

I think they're misguided and I don't think that armed occupation of the refuge was necessary or laudable and I believe it set up a dangerous situation for everyone involved but I also wouldn't compare this bunch to jihadists from what I've seen — not that I've never known any jihadists — though I did know two former militia members from Florida who were far more radical than the Bundy group by a factor of about 10 (long story).

I don't ever want to see anyone killed and I sincerely wish this would have ended peacefully and of course, the teenage girl sounded horrified and in way way over her head which you can't help but react to.

Very sad.

Still, even with this new video, I'm not persuaded that the OSP officers weren't justified in shooting Finicum given that he it still appears to me that he was reaching before he got shot as I have no specific evidence that he was reacting to anything. Not to mention that repeatedly saying "you're going to have to shoot me" is a really f'ing horrible idea when anyone is pointing a gun at you.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

There is really nothing left to defend. Audio from one of the standoff occupants gives the needed perspective on the situation.

He was shot because he was reaching for a gun.

I from the start was DEFENDING him because there was no audio, now there is and it's irrefutable.

There is no arguing him getting shot. He reached for a gun.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join