It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shawna Cox Video from Inside LaVoy's Truck

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Totality of circumstances... Not just the final shooting but everything leading up to it. It was justified under law by Finicums actions.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I already acknowledged the first shots. He was able to get out and walk around a few seconds after that. Then he reaches for the side he keeps his 9mm on. For a couple seconds. Then he gets shot.

He gets shot AFTER reaching, not before.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: yuppa

I dont think they were shot at while driving and the shots at the vehicle at the end I think were less lethal to break the glass.

Cops admited they did shoot at the vehicle before he got out while driving. And thats really really moronic to use bullets to break th eglass out when it could kill a passenger who wasnt even involved. Negligence is what that is.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

LAw written by criminals.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

And the standard is what did the officer perceive the moment force was used. He fled the first stop, avoided a spike strip, tried to avoid the road block and then jumped out of the truck while yelling. He reached.. its doesnt matter what he was reaching for.

He avoided the roadblock by crashing into the snow which was by far the safest thing he could have done at that point for all involved....watch the vid you can see he had no time to stop.....the man was determined to get to see the sheriff can you give me one reason as to why the fbi could not have waited till that happened ?...

Just one will do

edit on 8-3-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

link   

I dont think they were shot at while driving and the shots at the vehicle at the end I think were less lethal to break the glass.

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Boadicea
I hate saying watch infowars, but watch that video.
There is literally no other conclusion after watching it.
They match the audio with the video. He reached for his gun, THEN was shot, NOT before.

The authorities say otherwise.

FBI agents under investigation for possible misconduct in LaVoy Finicum shooting

link   

less lethal = rubber bullets or bean bag rounds.

not bullets.

A firearm is classified as deadly force and cannot be used in a "less lethal" manner.

link   

1)They said on the video that they were being shot at (cell phone anecdotal evidence)

2) You can hear some 'pop' sounds which may or may not back that claim

3) Something hits the SUV when they come around the bend. They are at least 100 yards away, it can't be a bean bag round. Only can assume it was live ammo.

4) Meaning they were being shot at with LIVE ammo, before even coming to the badly placed roadblock.

5) He was shot AT, as was the vehicle, WHILE he stepped out with hands up, with live ammo.

This is irrefutable by the phone evidence.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The audio indicated the truck was fired upon while moving and before Lavoy exited the cab. No doubt at all...FBI drew 1st blood.

I volunteer to be on the jury when those agents stand trial for murder.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Totality of circumstances... Not just the final shooting but everything leading up to it. It was justified under law by Finicums actions.

No, it wasn't. There are law's that forbid that kind of action (road block, pursuits, etc) if a safe course of action exist.

EDIT: I added the quote since the discution is going quickly!
edit on 8-3-2016 by PersonneX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The safest thing he could have done was to submit to the stop and arrest and not flee.

link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

When you are surrounded by police and known to be armed and reach for your side, the side you keep your gun on, the police will shoot you every time.

1) How would cops know what 'side' he kept his gun on?

How they knew

2) The police appeared to be shooting without justifiable CAUSE, prior to that point.

Apparently that was the feds firing first

link   

I already acknowledged the first shots. He was able to get out and walk around a few seconds after that. Then he reaches for the side he keeps his 9mm on. For a couple seconds. Then he gets shot.

He gets shot AFTER reaching, not before.

The question here is 'reaching'....and 'reaching for a gun"

You keep injecting those terms. But nobody has the ability to know from ANY of the videos or audio so far online. None of us. It's speculation.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You need your law degree revoked.

link   

And the court of public opinion is saying otherwise. When we look at the totality of circumstances, we see that federal agencies provoked the conflict, putting many lives at risk, putting Finicum and the others in the vehicle in an absolute no-win situation, and killing a man in cold blood.

Playing the failure-to-comply card is getting as old as the race card.

link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The safest thing he could have done was to submit to the stop and arrest and not flee.

What you mean to say is you have nothing, nothing at all other he should have done what he was told to right ?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I don't know if you misread, but it wasn't the FBI that shot him dead. That is being investigated, as you can read in the link you linked.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I can see with my own eyes he is reaching for his side before being shot.

link   

I can see with my own eyes he is reaching for his side before being shot.

link   

You are wrong. The truck WAS fired on while in motion and before he exited the cab.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join