It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shawna Cox Video from Inside LaVoy's Truck

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

How do you not understand concealed? I have never stated "no it wasn't" I have always gave correct definitions and an example which I will list again just for you.

Man walks down an empty alley with his understanding that he is alone, then all of the sudden men jump out of the shadows or from behind dumpsters to attack, cause harm or just to disrupt. That is an Ambush!

The "maneuver" was a road block set to stop a criminal!

"Reflect on yourself" blah blah blah..... Get off your horse, you don't belong up there.

You have been incorrect since the beginning.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Congratulations, you know one scenario that constitutes and ambush...

Now describe a pincer ambush in the same alley. You can google it again if you need..:

a reply to: kyleplatinum

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

Oh, you are hung up on this: You think that EVERYONE involved in the attack has to be concealed for an ambush to take place. That is not correct. ANYONE who attacks from a concealed position, be it the entire force or only part of it, are doing an ambush. I will repeat that for you: ANYONE who attacks from a concealed position, whether part of a larger visible force or not, is ambushing their target. You've completely misunderstood the definition of ambush.

Again, I give you this. Which is the maneuver used by the FBI for this road block. It's called a Pincer Ambush:

Pincer ambush – A "U"-shaped attack with the sides concealed and the middle held back until the enemy advances, at which point the concealed sides ambush them

In the case of Lavoy, the FBI agent who fired the shots at the truck as Lavoy exited the vehicle was concealed beyond the treeline. The OSP officers who advanced on Lavoy when he exited the vehicle were also concealed beyond the treeline until they saw the need to move in.

You completely ignored the video (though Hollywood produced) of a double pincer ambush from the movie The Patriot. Both sides had an open but armed middle and concealed flanks. Those who came from the concealed flanks executed an ambush.

It's not that hard of a concept to grasp. You've been wrong since you tried to re-define what an ambush is.

Edit, a good example for you is a Military Sniper. Although a main force may be engaged with an enemy, a sniper is actually using an ambush assault tactic to eliminate enemy threats for the main force. The sniper may be the only combatant executing an ambush, but it is still an ambush nonetheless.
edit on 24-3-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm not seeing the reason behind the semantics of the ambush/not an ambush wording..

Anytime on American soil we have "law enforcement" going out and picking the location for an Illegal style roadblock, and based that location off of things like, visibility, cellular reception, how the local sheriff felt, and to prevent them from reaching the "U. N. Free zone".. And Exercise such planned "Deadmans Roadblock", causing the death of Citizens without even a warrant...well if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck....

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: okiecowboy

The roadblock nor the style were illegal. There also was a felony arrest warrant for Lavoy which is why the stop took place to begin with.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

This is important... yes this could be real, but we don't know that. See I was watching this guy on youtube, the channel is "Russianvids" he's got like 500 videos on youtube explaining CT's.

One very interesting one I saw he showed talked about all the endless false flags happening. This laundry list includes everything from:

- Kidnappings ......ie: lot of the people we hear about
- Murders ......ie: JonBenét Ramsey
- Suicides ......ie: Kurt Kobain etc etc
- Executions ......ie: all those middle east beheadings

(and I'm not saying all of them, but I'm saying A LOT MORE THAN WE THINK...ARE ALL COMPLETELY FAKE!!!)

And after watching Russianvids explain it, and carefully analysing a lot of the details, you start to realize that there's a lot of false flags out there. TONS INFACT!!!

Every second breaking news story is a flase flag. It's ALL FAKE!!!

(I might turn this into it's own thread even) but the point is we're brainwashed into actually believing that these "stories" we see on the news are real. But when you actually researching it there's "not evidence" or very little evidence. And usually there's a lot of players in the story that have ties to Freemasonry, Alph agencies, or any other number of shady people and or secret societies.

So when this murder went down, did you see all the videos that sprung up??? The country was UP IN ARMS! People we're saying the most crazy stuff. Like provocking open civil disobediance and on and on. There were hundred of videos that sprung up with peoples opinions.

But the problem is that 99% of those people were convinced that what they were seeing was "real". Now again I don't know about this one. It could be real. All I'm saying is that at least half of the breaking stories that are big news are fake made up propaganda false flags using actors and the hagalien dialectic to have some hidden agenda working behind the scenes.

Anyway let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
See I was watching this guy on youtube, the channel is "Russianvids" he's got like 500 videos on youtube explaining CT's.

One very interesting one I saw he showed talked about all the endless false flags happening. This laundry list includes everything from:

- Kidnappings ......ie: lot of the people we hear about
- Murders ......ie: JonBenét Ramsey
- Suicides ......ie: Kurt Kobain etc etc
- Executions ......ie: all those middle east beheadings

So you saw it on the internet so it must be true....

Some people believe any crap they see on youtube must be true!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: okiecowboy

The roadblock nor the style were illegal. There also was a felony arrest warrant for Lavoy which is why the stop took place to begin with.

The roadblock was illigal. Why do state that it was not?
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
The roadblock was illigal. Why do state that it was not?

Why do you state it was illegal?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

John Oliver destroys YouTube conspiacy videos.

edit on 4/1/16 by NotTooHappy because: Fix Video

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
a reply to: lavatrance

John Oliver destroys YouTube conspiacy videos.

Try

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

As Hellobruce asked why do you think it was illegal? I know it was legal because it was. There was a felony arrest and the road block had been pre-setup in case he did not comply at the first stop.

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join