It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bricking it for Canada! Help Canada build a wall to stop the upcomeing US Refugees!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If you really want the liberals kept out of Canada, just line the border with Chick-fill-A restaurants.

Leftist-repellant!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
i laid a few when the last leg was on that moose god knows what the neighbours thought. sounded like i was assaulting a cow

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Funny little sketch, gotta love some posters do, even in the joke forum they feel the need to tell us how they feel. Its a joke lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

"While Canada is a lovely country, you very pleasant Guys can keep it, it's just to damn cold for me. And I won't even start about both weeks of summer."

Oh you must mean mosquito and black fly season....

edit on 6-3-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Love you crazy Brits !

Thank you for thinking of us (and our mooses too) in our time of trump-induced sorrows... free all-you-can-eat poutine for every Brit that comes to visit our maple-slugging lands !

Brick count is over 8 million now...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I realise this is in the jokes forum, but it' still amazing how the only nation you can openly show bigotry and intolerance towards (without the fear of repercussions) is the US.

Then again, stereotypes are fine for countries with predominantly white populations, whereas doing the same for nations with pre-dominantly non-white populations is taboo.

PS: I'm not even an American, but I can still see the double standards.

edit on 7/3/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
I realise this is in the jokes forum, but it' still amazing how the only nation you can openly show bigotry and intolerance towards (without the fear of repercussions) is the US.

Then again, stereotypes are fine for countries with predominantly white populations, whereas doing the same for nations with pre-dominantly non-white populations is taboo.

< shakes head > Act like a couple hundred million morons, get treated like a couple hundred million morons. Simple as that, 'Merka earned it. I live here and know we earned it. I feel like I owe Canada a few states' populations in bricks alone for being that damned good of a neighbor to us. If I was Canada, I'd have just uncorked all the maple syrup barrels and drowned the Yankees by now

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Hey as Nyiah said , act like morons and get treated as morons

edit on 7-3-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've donated 10,000 bricks so far.... this needs to happen!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yeah? Well you obviously have no idea how they talk about us!!

We have a relationship...a thing. We understand it. It's like cousins, thrice removed.

Actually, I'm thinking about raffling my spot here in SW Ontario. If Trump wins, I think I'd like to be a little farther away.

jacy

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Actually, I'm thinking about raffling my spot here in SW Ontario. If Trump wins, I think I'd like to be a little farther away.

jacy

I hear the arctic is nice this time of year

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

jacy

And while it should be 'artic' here right now...it's t-shirt weather. We've had such a mild winter (so far).

Hey, I have a prime spot...about an hour from the border (in case anyone gets homesick).

jacy

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

jacy

And while it should be 'artic' here right now...it's t-shirt weather. We've had such a mild winter (so far).

Hey, I have a prime spot...about an hour from the border (in case anyone gets homesick).

jacy

Hit +12 yesterday here. This has been the hottest winter I have ever experienced in Alberta. It should be -30 right now.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Same here, +14....normally snowmageddon.

I'm just worried about what still might come. We're not usually in the clear until mid April.
No spring lately either.
Then heat-waves over 40C...

*sigh*

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Indeed. This summer may be full of a lot of droughts.

And the hotter and hotter Canada gets, the more and more appealing it is for those pesky Americans!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Oh, look at the poor Canadians, 'Boo-hoo, it is soooooo warm here, I don't know what to do aboot it!'

Suck it up snow queens, at least you can start construction season early. Fix those damn pot holes!!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well I still like my plan. If I get $100 ticket, limit the raffle to so many tickets...then I will have enough money to go to France, lol.
C'est bon.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Suck it up snow queens, at least you can start construction season early. Fix those damn pot holes!!

*shakes head sadly*

Tsk, tsk. My partner's IN construction, lol. They can't start anything until they're sure that we're not going to get buried in 6' of snow and ice...which can happen here in April.

I adore know-it-alls.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

*drops gloves*

*tries to get 5 minute major*

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Soon poor Canada may end up with a flood of Refugees. Refuges that eat more food, are poorly educated, prone to gun violence and notorious for not assimilating into other cultures. We are talking US Americans: P

Yup help Canada build a wall!
Bricking it for canada!
The sites rather popular so takes ages to load.

You don't need to worry about the gun violence bit, the ones who want to leave hate guns. I won't state they are intelligent, but they could do WONDERS for your social justice causes. Tell me, have you ever felt a pang of guilt for being white and living in Canada? These new "migrants" can help you with that!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join