It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals Rushing to Get into U.S. Before Trump Wall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Meanwhile in the U.S...google reports that, after Trump's Super Tuesday wins, googling "how to move to Canada" jumped 350% and the Canadian immigration website crashed.

I wonder if that includes "illegals".

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

It talks about Mexicans only.

And how did they count "illegals" ?

How do they ever count illegals?

Obviously I'm not sure of their methodology, but if you can't estimate their numbers in the first place, why is everyone so up in arms about them, there might only be a few thousand.

I know that's not true, my point is that anti illegal immigration advocates are dependent upon those same numbers to try to justify their beliefs, so you just can't cry foul the moment it doesn't say what you want it to say, even though by there being less of them it's ostensibly what you want in the first place!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
wow

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

That is genuinely one of the most terrifying posts I've ever read.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

So I guess if you can't beat them join them?

You know you would have to bite the bullet and be a slave for that side too right? It would be no different than being a service member. Sure you would be getting paid, but you wouldn't have any freedom about what you were doing.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Thats assuming I cant find my way to power. That I am as helpless and limited as everyone else.

Also its not about a team and switching sides. Its bigger than that but I wont explain.

Basically good luck to you all. You want a spartan society that rewards the best of us while being just ordinary nothings.

Ok. Fine. I am not worried for me. I never was. I am just no longer worried about others. Most are animals with no soul. No sentiment, no passion, no blood. No mind of their own.

I dont need to suffer for people like that. They would kill me just because they dont understand me. Meanwhile the supposedly bad ones do understand and are not fickle and dumb like the others.

So to hell with it. It was a luxury to defend animals from the leash and the whip. It is fat that I feel starved by for having indulged this notion for far too long.

I know I am not a slave like them. I know my nature. So the choice is made by them and I can not follow their path. We are not all the same. Race and genetics have nothing to do with it. White people can be slaves too. Its just what we are or not.

Does a worm fly? So why would a bird be asked to crawl alongside worms? Two different creatures and two different natures.

People choose to be slaves. Its what they are. I see that now.

edit on 3 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Of course, lets go with the economics of the situation. Mexico, stands to win in this situation and the USA will lose in the long run. You see Mexico is going to laugh and then when the aid stops, what do you think is going to happen? Mexico is going to trade with other countries, probably going to South America, or join the ever growing number of Countries that dislike the USA and ultimately start to trade with them, and probably end up forming a coalition of countries, where the sole focus is that they do not like the USA.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Haven't you figured out the game yet? This is an election year, they are running for the Executive office. That means that ultimately they will have only 1/3 of the power, in a 3 ring circus. They can talk all they want, but the bottom line is this: If they can not sway the congress to pass or vote, as they want, then it may look like a lame duck situation.

This issue of illegal immigration, this has been around for years, and years. And every so often those wanting to get into office, talk about it, and where does it go? No where. The last time something like this came up, there was a vote on such, passed, and how is that fence doing? It went no where, died in congress as did the funding for such.

And of course then there is the mess of cities around the country, some offering sanctuary and others do not. The entire system is a complete mess, and as long as congress can not work together, then all of this is for nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I agree. We are not capable of functioning as a democracy. We do not have a multiplicity of voices.

We have chaos.

A king would solve all our discord. Think about it. We are better as a society under a monarchy.

If we had such, things would get solved and we would only have enemies and allies. A simpler world for simple people.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Sremmos80

Thats assuming I cant find my way to power. That I am as helpless and limited as everyone else.

Also its not about a team and switching sides. Its bigger than that but I wont explain.

Basically good luck to you all. You want a spartan society that rewards the best of us while being just ordinary nothings.

Ok. Fine. I am not worried for me. I never was. I am just no longer worried about others. Most are animals with no soul. No sentiment, no passion, no blood. No mind of their own.

I dont need to suffer for people like that. They would kill me just because they dont understand me. Meanwhile the supposedly bad ones do understand and are not fickle and dumb like the others.

So to hell with it. It was a luxury to defend animals from the leash and the whip. It is fat that I feel starved by for having indulged this notion for far too long.

I know I am not a slave like them. I know my nature. So the choice is made by them and I can not follow their path. We are not all the same. Race and genetics have nothing to do with it. White people can be slaves too. Its just what we are or not.

Does a worm fly? So why would a bird be asked to crawl alongside worms? Two different creatures and two different natures.

People choose to be slaves. Its what they are. I see that now.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I would like to learn more.....lol

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
We need to round them Mexicans and Muslims rushing across the boarder, round them up and put them in camps until we can figure out a solution.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

America used to represent ingenuitive and revolutionary technology.

All I'm saying is these walls we pay for better incinerate people that try to walk through them, or I'm going to be super pissed.

He owns a construction company you tools.
edit on 3-3-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

I would like to learn more.....lol

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes
We need to round them Mexicans and Muslims rushing across the boarder, round them up and put them in camps until we can figure out a solution.

yes..and they will be called Fusion centers. We cant say auschiwitz because the germans copyrighted it.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I want to know what Trump is going to do about all the illegal Polish immigrants. In my town, it is completely out of control. You can't go anywhere without finding a guy willing to build your fence or paint your house. Then there's the problem of all the gorgeous blonde women keeping the local estheticians constantly busy. I hope he's planning on building a dome. A spherical one, because I don't know whether they're using hand gliders or submarines to sneak in, but they're getting here in droves, and they've got an entire ocean to cross!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

That's a lot of fencing. Why not just create a genetically-specific bio-weapon flesh-eating bacteria. Then we could use them to help us grow food.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I disagree with the idea of a king. I think a system that we have is a good one. It is not perfect, but when it works, it can do some amazing things for the betterment of the country.

The problem is that the political parties have lost sight of the most important thing in the country and the politicians think of the job as something that is not to be lost. The real problem is that they are so wrapped up with party politics that they can not or even dare not state that the other side might have a good idea, that should be considered, or even agreed on.

Take a good look at the hot button issues, illegal immigration being one of them, most have been around for years, and could have been solved years ago, yet the question is if it could have been solved why not? The main reason is like a bad magic act they need something to divert the attention of the voters.

If there is to be any changes in the way Congress operates, I would say make it like the Justice branch, where the politicians have to explain in writing the reason and justification as to why they proposed a bill and why they voted for or against, for all to read.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I will tell you what, if I could turn back time I would have just broken the law. Cheaper, faster and more effective. In our world, rules are for poor people. I see that now.

My wife came here legally, was almost 2 years before she could work, not counting the many many months of waiting to get here. Cost thousands of dollars.
Her sister came here illegally, cost her next to nothing, she came to America after several weeks, not 6 months, was working right away. She was able to simply get married in the US and change her status to legal.
edit on 4-3-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yup. Thats the fact of the matter. We are punished for and deterred from doing the right thing. Never again. LOL

edit on 3 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join