It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals Rushing to Get into U.S. Before Trump Wall

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'd be more worried about being locked-in, not locked-out. The militarization of US law enforcement coupled with the government agenda to strip the 2nd amendment down until the population is fully disarmed should be disconcerting enough and if Trump gets the seat and turns the US military into the Nazi SS so as to put the fear of God into all men, then believe you me, anyone that was against US government policy would be a target marked for death - citizenship be damned.

It would be a full surveillance state where liberty and justice would only exist for all those who comply with the Homelands new order for America.

^^That's what I take away from Trumps rhetoric about his intentions to "make America great" again.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Build a wall and you'll trap 15 -20 million illegals here on the wrong side of it.
Bad idea.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I don't bother listening to what Trump says because Hillary is the chosen one.
Chosen of the bankers, internationalists, corporate heads.
They'll do a clumsy repeat of the 2000 fiasco if necessary but I doubt it since our votes are tabulated in Spain by a company headed by former Goldman Sachs people, if you dare to call them that.
They appear to be human in form only.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
We don't need no stinkin' wall. We need an easy way for people who want to work to obtain work visas.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Start by scrapping the welfare system and stop making it so easy to get on the dole.

Amnesty is just forgiving millions who have broken the law. I have a problem with that. The government still has people in prisons for smoking pot, for Odin's sake!

Start by giving THEM amnesty first!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

They dont need to do that. Who is dumb enough not to notice that all trump wants is power to compliment his wealth. That he will just sell his power and carry on with business as usual.

I have lost respect for many this election. All the big talk after the sham is revealed is meaningless. We as a people repeat the same errors.

You will all say and denounce things after the fact, but for now your inner animal governs you to have hope in trump.

Its funny. I think I may join the darkside after this. Apparently all is BS. We are not awakened. We are cattle like them all. I am not a slave. I think I will go about securing my place as a master.

People are so easily fooled I dont think I can resist. Its so easy to dominate you all. All I have to do is lie. And smile.

You will all love me if I make you hate an enemy I create.

I see the light now. Democracy is slavery. I want a king.

I am a monarchist. The people are slaves. I have duty now, they still only have hope.

For my country and my sovereign. May all enemies be at our feet.

edit on 3 2 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I dont think anyone can like illegal immigration and be for a higher minimum wage. It is illogical.

The few that do say that immigrants do the jobs americans will not. That is incorrect. Americans will not do that job at that wage.

Being for amnesty/mass immigration and being for a $15/hr minimum wage is thee most illogical postion in american politics in history.

progs need to pick a side. I can understand conservative farmers who want cheap labor. I cannot understand the dissonance of the prog.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

So is Trump going to build this wall when he is NOT elected POTUS? If so, will he put his name in neon above it all the way across?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: forthelove

So is Trump going to build this wall when he is NOT elected POTUS? If so, will he put his name in neon above it all the way across?

I picture it as a kind of gaudy iridescent gold leaf. You know, to match the toilet in his helicopter.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: forthelove

It will be a magnificent toll wall with toll bridges.

It will be YUUUUUGE !!!

edit on Mar-02-2016 by xuenchen because: nicknick

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Xue! Is Trump your man? (I won't make fun of you, I promise.)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Xue! Is Trump your man? (I won't make fun of you, I promise.)

Does Trump have German heritage or is he related to the Queen in any way?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'd be more worried about being locked-in, not locked-out. The militarization of US law enforcement coupled with the government agenda to strip the 2nd amendment down until the population is fully disarmed should be disconcerting enough and if Trump gets the seat and turns the US military into the Nazi SS so as to put the fear of God into all men, then believe you me, anyone that was against US government policy would be a target marked for death - citizenship be damned.

It would be a full surveillance state where liberty and justice would only exist for all those who comply with the Homelands new order for America.

^^That's what I take away from Trumps rhetoric about his intentions to "make America great" again.

Meanwhile, we have 2 very LARGE Oceans on both sides, to the East and West.

Amazing.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

So cant illegals use that to get in? Still want a wall?

I mean we could consider a sea wall. Like a miles high and deep wall made out of titanium to stop a blow torch and 5 minutes in amateur hands.

We could also make a special branch of the military to "protect" us on our borders. Just give them money to buy ships equiptment and vehicles, uniforms, weapons, training, logistic infrastructure, and so on.

Damn. Is this a democrats idea? I love the budget already. If it happens I may be able to get a sweet job beating people up. I am serious. I may be able to make a fortune. The pay will be good I guess. Do it.

I can use some of your tax money. I will sign up. God forbid you ask if you are being detained or are free to go at my border check point. Your ass is going to jail to keep my quota.

Good luck. Unless you are smart strong AND rich your ass is mine. Give me your dumb, I will put them to good use. I am not even worried. I can play ball.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
Let's just build some Pyramids instead of a wall.

during flooding season, of course.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: MrSpad
Trump talks about a wall because it sells well among the uneducated. He knows that even if possible the cost would be out of control and a new business of bringing people in by boat or tunnel would just pop up. Because people like Trump have jobs for illegals they will find a way to come. And because we never hold the people that hire them responsible it will never end. Anyone who thinks different is fooling themselves.

Yea its sort of like the free education idea Sanders followers are hoping for.

Imagine when they are educated for free and realize they will be paying for it when and if they get a job!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
We don't need no stinkin' wall. We need an easy way for people who want to work to obtain work visas.

What work?

Enforce the existing laws, I wonder how hard it will be for my chinese wife to get a green card.

My friends japanese wife was refused a green card.

Yet others can get in illegally and get a job or be on the dole.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Has immigration ever NOT increased from year to year?

Yes. Immigration rose greatly in the first decade of this century. If you look at averages per decade it's always rose, but there are some years where we've had fewer immigrants than the previous year(s).

Source.

That's just legal immigration though. We have fewer illegal immigrants today than we had before Obama took office, thanks in part to the administration's mass deportation efforts.

The wall was and is a dumb idea. Getting Mexico to pay for it is a dumb idea too. It just plays to the lowest common denominator. 'All your problems can be traced to non-Americans!' Build the wall, still have problems. 'It's the ones that are already here!' Now we're trying to remove 11 million people. You don't think that's the beginnings of a full on police state? We'll have to hire and train hundreds of thousands of law enforcement. I'm sure that once it's all over they'll just go back to being regular civilians.

So, 2020 America has a 1,000 mile long wall on our southern border, nearly a million more DHS employees and an ever increasing level of income inequality.

A Trump presidency is just setting ourselves up for an American Reich. A lot of people seem to be ok with that.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Yeah, people want an american reich.

You know what, I am no slave. Give me boots and a face to stomp. No way in hell I am standing next to these asshats. I will not suffer for idiots.

My kind and my blood......We survive empires, gods and governments. So give me a baton and some boots. My intelligence and strength will serve me well as people like me learn to dominate the self declared slaves.

I am no slave. I will seek to become a master in the future hell they have made. Good luck to the dumb and weak.

You have one less fellow at your side.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Meanwhile in the U.S...google reports that, after Trump's Super Tuesday wins, googling "how to move to Canada" jumped 350% and the Canadian immigration website crashed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join