It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

The plural of anecdote is not data.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The reason I made this new thread was because I found dozens and dozens of new testimonials from people who experiences the same drastically fast results, but of course, those people, some who have even made their own blogs (one of which I linked) are probably all lying as well.

Entirely possible. Since there is a very strong anti-science/medicine bias. There are many who deny actual science for no other reason than it conflicts with their world view. You know, like warming deniers. People will lie to support their biases. In this case, the bias that conventional medicine is just plain evil.

Blogs are not evidence of anything. Scattered testimonies are just that. Not science.
edit on 2/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ummm...so what's the science of remission to cancer free with no treatment...could you please explain that to us...also if you would try not to use too big of words...I struggle with those...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you understand that the reason people are calling you out on this is because essentially you are claiming to have cured cancer yet you offer up zero evidence of this??

Just seems like to me this is all going over your head, you seem oblivious to the problems behind what you are saying

Wrong, the reason you FEW are calling me out on this is because you have an agenda. I've provided plenty of evidence in the other thread through many, many posts.

I have no agenda.

All I ask that you prove to me that you have cured cancer with baking soda as you have claimed

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Such cases are too anecdotal to apply scientific study (similar to UFO reports in that regard). There are various hypotheses; misdiagnosis, the immune system firing up.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I might take some cocktail of baking soda and molasses to kill any cancerous buggers that might be thinking about doing me in!
Thanks for sharing Rezlooper, great news

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Do you understand that the reason people are calling you out on this is because essentially you are claiming to have cured cancer yet you offer up zero evidence of this??

Just seems like to me this is all going over your head, you seem oblivious to the problems behind what you are saying

Wrong, the reason you FEW are calling me out on this is because you have an agenda. I've provided plenty of evidence in the other thread through many, many posts.

I have no agenda.

All I ask that you prove to me that you have cured cancer with baking soda as you have claimed

Take the time to read the other thread, I don't have to do diddly squat for you, since I already have done that, including posting his medical records. Take the time, then come back, even though I realize you had such a busy Sunday.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Such cases are too anecdotal to apply scientific study (similar to UFO reports in that regard). There are various hypotheses; misdiagnosis, the immune system firing up.

Believe me, there was no immune system flare up in this 72-year old man. And, there was no misdiagnosis of his having to get up all night long to pee, and then stop 10 times per pee to get it out, or about the miserable back pain he was enduring also keeping him up all night. lol, unreal.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
I might take some cocktail of baking soda and molasses to kill any cancerous buggers that might be thinking about doing me in!
Thanks for sharing Rezlooper, great news

yw, Glend.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is one point that always throws a metaphorical wrench in the gears when I sit down and try to think through the pharmaceutical conspiracy that we all are familiar with...the whole "curing costs hundreds but treating costs billions," argument. I must say it makes so much sense especially if there is truth to what is all over the internet, that in the past something like twelve universities in the 20th century published breakthroughs on cancer or a statement saying they were right about to solve the cancer issue and immediately the colleges of medicine at these universities or at least the labs there for research got shut down. I know that's a big accusation but its no different than what the government has done in other industries we do know about, best example being the destroying of Tesla his lab and his journals after he announced free unlimited energy was possible. In not a science person so I've never taken it further than internet research but even if all the supposed details of the conspiracy are factual lets pretend, your point is the one thing I haven't seen explained away even in a statement two-plus hour amateur documentary nobody cares to explain if its all true and doctors are just trained to think things are indeed as there told, what about some of the European nations or Canada where you get free treatment. In sure Canadian scientists, for example, experiment looking to cure cancer. If it is indeed curable or a fungus or whatever else has been suggested, these nations would be throwing away billions to keep up a facade as a favor to neighboring nations so they can keep milking cancer patients?!? Some sort of conspiracy is going on in the medical field it just can't be the whole "hide the cure" one, can it?

Oh btw are there any doctors or scientists here maybe in the western US (or anywhere if not) who know physics or biology...and who believes in conspiracies? That's weirdly worded gosh, but just trying to find someone to shoot a message to maybe

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

G used an all-organic diet plan in combination with a miracle cancer killer cocktail of baking soda and molasses.

How did he get the molasses containing the baking soda into his blood?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
That's a good question, actually.

How much was his blood pH level changed? Seems that the HCL in the stomach would pretty much take care of the baking soda long before it reached his blood.

Can't disrupting blood pH lead to very serious problems?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I had a feeling that all of the usual suspects would pile on and try to derail your well documented testimonial. You have done a stellar job here once again.

A bit off topic, but one of my more enlightened moments of dealing with institutionalized thinking. My son had suffered with depression off and on for about ten years as a young adult. Many doctors including psychiatrists would write prescriptions during the first visit, he confided in eight different professionals (a word that I use lightly). Each drug had it's own bad side affect ranging from having a foggy brain, ear ringing to physical ailments. Not one of those doctors would even consider chemical imbalance, diet, nutrients, they would hear of none of it.

He started juicing a couple of years ago, detoxing and supplementing. He started to feel better but would on occasion drop down into a depression, but fairly quickly come out of it. We knew we were on the right track. It wasn't until I found information on niacin deficiency that we really conquered the depression. It took about 5000 mgs for him to feel the niacin flush but when he did he told me how awake he felt. He has not felt depressed since.

Something as simple as niacin could help some folks. I can never understand why the medical profession can even consider that a patient could simply have a deficiency. From what I have been exposed to I can safely say that a lot of doctors are nothing more than state sanctioned drug pushers.

Considering what chemo and radiation do to the human body it should be imperative that doctors at least encourage the healthiest diet possible while enduring it. My experience is that they do not.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Ummm...you could have just said that you had no idea...which answers my question...there is no science that can explain it...yet...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

there is no science that can explain it

I said that there is no way for science to study it.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
the 'recommended products' page sets alarm bells ringing immediately.
links to a book by Dr. Mark Sircus, an acupuncturist, not an oncologist.
litmus paper, which does show ph levels however, their links claims to use it on saliva or urine.
both would show waste ph levels not actual body ph levels.
take high amounts of bicarbonate of soda, your body expels it, showing high alkaline levels.
drink a bottle of vinegar and it will show high acid levels.
also, in the OP 2013 thread two 'superfoods' are lemons and limes, both highly acidic.
so go on an alkaline diet, eating acidic fruits, with no way to test if it is working.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Ummm...unless there were significant proton pump inhibition occuring at the same time...

I've been on max dose PPI's for over a decade...the long term effects just now coming to light...with bone density issues among other things...

I believe it's a calcium reuptake issue...I could be wrong...

YouSir
edit on 28-2-2016 by YouSir because: it was a capital idea...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

How much was his blood pH level changed? Seems that the HCL in the stomach would pretty much take care of the baking soda long before it reached his blood.

From what I can tell, the "Protocol" doesn't work by altering ph. This particular 'Trojan Horse' method would rely on the baking soda remaining 'hidden' in the molasses, unleashing the fury of the baking soda upon the unsuspecting cancer cells when they suck up that molasses, from the blood. Of course, that's not going to happen.

Rez can correct me if I'm mistaken about that.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Food for thought

freedomoutpost.com...

The woman who broke these stories, Erin Elizabeth of Health Nut News, spoke to Luke Rudkowski and recounted that three of the doctors were found outside in the woods, who died of alleged suicide, four established murders and several who died suddenly for no apparent reason. Even family members have questioned their deaths since autopsies don't seem to confirm a reason for their deaths.

many of these doctors were also authors and had been on television. Yet, with all of their notoriety, the mainstream media has failed to bring their deaths to the forefront in top news stories.

freedomoutpost.com...

Doctors Who Discovered Cancer Enzymes in Vaccines all Found Murdered

edit on 28/2/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Both high and low blood PH can cause issues. It appears that high acidity (acidosis) is worse then alkalosis.

Acidosis

Alkalosis

But you know, bringing facts into the quack...I mean "medical" section ATS is kind of of futile.

I can only hope nobody takes anything they read in this section seriously and consult with real medical professionals.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join