It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: Rezlooper

Did your FIL continue conventional treatment?

No, he did nothing more. over the course of a few months after he cured himself, he saw three more different doctors and all refused to admit he cured himself but said he didn't need any treatment. Then, a year later, he had some kidney problems, ended up in the hospital for 12 days and they finally admitted he was completely cancer free.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

First off, the website is not my father-in-laws. Two different people, pay attention.

So you say....

Now lets skip the second part.

Thirdly, there are simply way too many testimonials of this cure working for people to simply ignore because you work in the health care industry and in your opinion, it's false hope

The reason this has probably worked is through power of the mind and/or the effect of conventional medicine however other than your say so there is nothing to prove this cured anyone.

This is absolutely false hope its highly unethical.

Fourthly, why is it so bad for someone who has been diagnosed has having cancer to give it a try? Why not? What have they got to lose?

Their lives, and no i am not exaggerating.

This advocates increasing the intake of baking soda, aka, Sodium bicarbonate. This increase in salt intake may intervene with other medications or also aggravate symptoms, for instance lots of cancer patients end up with oedema a increase in salt will make this worse then on top of that we have all the usual problems of hypertension and just causing general electorlight imbalances. That is what this will cause, it had the potential to be devastating to a compromised individuals endocrine depending on the type of cancer and the individual this could be fatal.

So yeah, that's one of the other big issues i take with some random on the interwebs posting "miracle cures" for stuff when he has zero medical training.

I have to agree with this guy. He is advising caution and for good reason. It is great that someone is cured from cancer. Whether this helped or not.....is speculative at best. I will concede that MAYBE it did help this one person in the one instance....but.....100% belief in it....no.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

First off, the website is not my father-in-laws. Two different people, pay attention.

So you say....

Now lets skip the second part.

Simply because of this statement alone I will no longer converse with you. You are a waste of my time. If anyone is a paid shrill, it is you, based on your past comments. I have been a member of this site for 4 years now and am not some shrill for Vernon Johnston. That is a joke on your part. You work in the health care industry and that is your motivation. I do not work in the industry and have no motivation except that I simply cured my father-in-law and feel compelled to share the story.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

No, he did nothing more. over the course of a few months after he cured himself, he saw three more different doctors and all refused to admit he cured himself but said he didn't need any treatment. Then, a year later, he had some kidney problems, ended up in the hospital for 12 days and they finally admitted he was completely cancer free.

I believe that you think this cured your relative.

Can you say beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is what cured him? 100%?

Would you concede that his outlook on life and his positive or negative attitude/state of mind...etc. may have also been a part?

Would you concede that he also may have been able to biochemically have the ability to ward of the cancer on his own?

These are questions that should be answered.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Simply because of this statement alone I will no longer converse with you.

yeah that and because i am calling you out for giving out dangerous advice to venerable people that could kill them.

You are a waste of my time.

Well you are not a waste of mine and i shall tell you why.

If at least one person with cancer was thinking about trying this out and then read my response warning of these dangers and decided not to follow your advice then its been well worth my time.

. If anyone is a paid shrill, it is you, based on your past comments.

So i disagree with you and point out how utterly dangerous this really is so you call me a shill!, way to go.

I have been a member of this site for 4 years now and am not some shrill for Vernon Johnston

Yes and I have been a member for 5 years, also i never called you a shrill.

You work in the health care industry and that is your motivation

Your dam right it is, because tomorrow when i go into work i am actually going to be caring for cancer patients administering their treatment and so on. So yeah when someone starts spouting off crap like this when they quite clearly are totally oblivious to the dangers of what they are advocating then yes it motivates me to speak out.

I do not work in the industry and have no motivation except that I simply cured my father-in-law and feel compelled to share the story.

You cured him, please that is laughable you have zero evidence to corroborate this.
edit on 28-2-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

But he already had conventional radiation treatment, right? How do you know it's the pseudoscientific treatment he took that helped rather than the actual medical treatment?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I was just reading your other thread: did your father in law have radiotherapy?

EDIT: after posting I realized Gethyped had asked the same.
edit on 28-2-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

But he already had conventional radiation treatment, right? How do you know it's the pseudoscientific treatment he took that helped rather than the actual medical treatment?

No, he never had any conventional treatment. As soon as he was diagnosed, I started researching alternative treatments which is when I found the Vern Johnston You Tube video. We put together the plan incorporating the baking soda, organic vegetable diet and some other stuff like Raw Meal, turmeric and aloe vera juice. That was it. He never did any radiation, chemo or surgery. In the original thread I said they wanted him to do surgery and follow up with radiation. He chose the natural cure and it worked.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

I believe that you think this cured your relative.

Can you say beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is what cured him? 100%?

Would you concede that his outlook on life and his positive or negative attitude/state of mind...etc. may have also been a part?

Would you concede that he also may have been able to biochemically have the ability to ward of the cancer on his own?

These are questions that should be answered.

Actually, no. My father-in-law is the most negative person I know. I had to give him regular pep talks to tell him to be positive cuz yes, I believe that positive energy also helps greatly. He refused to even say he was cancer-free while the rest of us said he was just because his doctors wouldn't admit it until he was in the hospital over a year later and they finally said he was absolutely 100% cancer-free. It was nothing other than the entire treatment plan he took because it was only a matter of days before we saw huge improvements in his pain and his urination.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

He refused to even say he was cancer-free while the rest of us said he was just because his doctors wouldn't admit it until he was in the hospital over a year later and they finally said he was absolutely 100% cancer-free

So you said he was cured after 3 weeks but his doctors according to you claimed he still had cancer and now a year later state he is cancer free.

Honestly i am reading this and in my head thinking that this poor guy really does still have his cancer (most people live a normal life with prostate ca anyway) and that you have manipulated him into this horrible diet that is the basis for him refusing treatment.

This is really quite worrying.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

He refused to even say he was cancer-free while the rest of us said he was just because his doctors wouldn't admit it until he was in the hospital over a year later and they finally said he was absolutely 100% cancer-free

So you said he was cured after 3 weeks but his doctors according to you claimed he still had cancer and now a year later state he is cancer free.

Honestly i am reading this and in my head thinking that this poor guy really does still have his cancer (most people live a normal life with prostate ca anyway) and that you have manipulated him into this horrible diet that is the basis for him refusing treatment.

This is really quite worrying.

Your games are laughable. Your attempts to mislead are laughable. That's why you are a joke. Why don't you go read the original thread. The entire history is there from PSA tests, to physical tests, his initial diagnosis and a whole lot more, instead of coming on this thread like some novice. A month after he started the plan, he went to his regular doctor who at that time told him the tumor was gone, softened, whatever. He then told him that whatever he did, keep doing, but wouldn't say it was gone. So, all signs of cancer were gone, but the doctor wouldn't say he was cancer-free. He had to stop 10 times per urination and was at that time peeing non-stop, like an 18-year old. He had major back pain prior to the treatment which was all gone in a week. You can play your games and try to mislead, but the truth is there and many people on this site followed along for the original thread and they know. Either way, my father-in-law is living proof that the treatment works, and plus, there are pages worth of testimonials on that website, but I suppose they are all liars too, hey. NO, the liar is YOU!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You're so right. It's insensitive and thoughtless.
I know that sounds bad, I'm sorry Rez but OtherSide is right.

Filling suffering needy people with false hope is bad. I'm sure you mean well. But personally it makes me feel bad in many different ways.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Damn, there are a lot of sick people in this world, and no, I don't mean ill. I mean mentally F'd in the head. People would rather see someone die than admit their are other options. Unreal.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Simply because of this statement alone I will no longer converse with you. You are a waste of my time.

Glad to here your father in law is doing good...

I was especially happy to see this thread because I have been so sick for so many years that it has caused me to just lose all hope.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!

Please don't EVER stop with those 'unethical' and 'dangerous' posts.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Either way, my father-in-law is living proof that the treatment works, and plus, there are pages worth of testimonials on that website, but I suppose they are all liars too, hey. NO, the liar is YOU!

Testimonials are no evidence, unfortunately and health professionals always go for evidence based medicine.
Are you a doctor, a dietitian or a scientist? What kind of studies or trials have led you to the conclusion that this diet works?

If it's just a youtube video and a website then I agree with others, what you are doing can put gullible people at risk.

It would be like me telling a pilot how to fly a plane better because I read it on the internet!!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Either way, my father-in-law is living proof that the treatment works, and plus, there are pages worth of testimonials on that website, but I suppose they are all liars too, hey. NO, the liar is YOU!

Testimonials are no evidence, unfortunately and health professionals always go for evidence based medicine.
Are you a doctor, a dietitian or a scientist? What kind of studies or trials have led you to the conclusion that this diet works?

If it's just a youtube video and a website then I agree with others, what you are doing can put gullible people at risk.

It would be like me telling a pilot how to fly a plane better because I read it on the internet!!

Holy crap... sigh... What part of this thread and the other thread have you missed? All of it? My trial was my father-in-law and that's all I need. That was a miracle I witnessed personally in my life and that's all I need. He cured his cancer and you keyboard warriors aren't going to change that.

This is exhausting.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Simply because of this statement alone I will no longer converse with you. You are a waste of my time.

Glad to here your father in law is doing good...

I was especially happy to see this thread because I have been so sick for so many years that it has caused me to just lose all hope.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!

Please don't EVER stop with those 'unethical' and 'dangerous' posts.

Thank you Murgatoid. and I won't stop. And please, if you try this plan, let us know how it turns out.
edit on 28-2-2016 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Even if all of these people are spontaneously disease-free after messing with "pH" levels, it's post hoc ergo propter hoc at best.
There is no science here. Eyewitness testimony is the lowest form of evidence.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up and good diet advice, just a quick question though? is there any special type/brand of molasses you go for or will any do?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

When Monsanto does a duck dive ,and comes out reborn the other end as , a big pharmaceutical company. Then finding that previous to their rebirth, funded the anti smoking campaigners, along with all the other big pharma companies. Not to mention, their funding of questionable causes like the "Anti masturbation campaigners" I came to the conclusion that their one and only motivation is money, and spin. So anything natural that actually cures cancer, will not get any funding, so it pays to be vigilant with regards to what you put in your body. They literally buy professors and governments to say what they want them to say. This is the sad fact.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join