It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pH kills cancer and an update on my father-in-law who killed his cancer in 3 weeks!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hello my dear ATS friends. You haven’t heard much from me lately because I’ve been working a lot, but I’ve been dropping in quite often to read the many wonderful threads you all make, popping in a star and a flag here and there.

I’m taking some time out today to share with you all an update on my father-in-law, G, who cured his own cancer three years ago in March. I’m happy to report that G remains cancer-free and is living life to its fullest.

G used an all-organic diet plan in combination with a miracle cancer killer cocktail of baking soda and molasses. I won’t get into all the details of how G used the plan and what he did except to provide you the link to the past thread and encourage anyone not familiar with this past thread to go there and read it.

We may cured my father-in-laws cancer naturally, symptoms gone in three weeks!

Now on to the real reason why I am writing this update. Because, I wanted to do a search for Vernon Johnston, the man who made a You Tube video that possibly saved G’s life, and see how he was doing with his own recovery. Vernon cured his own Stage IV prostate cancer that had spread to his bones back in 2008. I discovered that he is not only doing well, but that many, many others have cured themselves with the baking soda and molasses treatment plan as well and there are dozens of testimonials at his website.

pHkillscancer.com testimonials

Please take notice people. We don’t need to die from this terrible disease anymore. Stop listening to the medical industry on what your options are… radiation, chemo or surgery, and first take a couple of weeks to yourselves and try this baking soda and molasses protocol. It’s truly amazing how fast it works. YOU CAN KILL CANCER and don’t let them tell you differently. I personally witnessed this miracle on my father-in-law and how fast he felt better, looked better and acted better.

Here is one of the testimonials from the site;

Greetings Vernon—I have to thank you for the website and your
protocol. Today I received my results from my biopsy. First a little
background. One year ago I received the dreaded cancer diagnosis. I
was graded as a gleason 6 with less then 5% found out of 18 core
samples. Since then I struggled with diet changes but did manage to
improve in that area. I’ve added many supplements that I felt would
bring about apotosis. Then 15 days before my biopsy I did your
protocol to the letter. Today I was told that there was no cancer
detected in the core samples. I have to believe that the protocol and
the oxygen intake (i’m a long distance cyclist) eliminated the pc.
Doctor states that it’s great news but it only means that he may have
missed the cancerous core. I’m stay7ing on active survelliance. Dr.
never asked if i did anything different ie supplements etc. In my
heart i believe it was the protocol. I too had drenching sweats,
nausious stomach, and diarhea. Oh yah my psa scores during the year
dropped to 1.8, 1.1,to .08 afterBSBM from 3.4 originally. Now what do
I do to stay cancer free any thoughts. Big Thanks!
God Bless you,
Patricia

Notice how she states in her testimonial that the doctor never even asked what she did. G had this same thing happen to him. Doctors never bothered to ask what he did, only saying that whatever he did, he should keep doing. The doctor also refused to acknowledge that he killed the cancer and would only say that he added more years on to his life.

Here is another testimonial;

My mum (as we spell it in Australia) has had Cancer for around 5 years. Diagnosed back in 2006. Gastrointestinal tract cancer or GIST. The belief is that the primary site was at the stomach. Metastases ultimately followed to other numerous organs in the body. Too many to list. The liver, being the “body’s filter” therefore all blood passing through it, was probably the first organ of metastasis. Her liver currently has around 7-8 masses with the largest, at last measure, measuring around 11 cm in length. Her reported prognosis at the time – “you have weeks, maybe months to live”
Ok, moving along. Back in 2006, I researched alternative medicines and stumbled across something which helped and evidently gave mum life for a further five years.I say it helped because of various reasons of which I will not go into great detail in this post. At the same time, mum was also prescribed medication, by her oncologist, which she took alongside her natural treatment. But recently mums cancer returned, and it was established her prescription drugs were no longer effective against her cancer. Apparently, cancer can build resistance against drugs over time. So mum once again was hit with the grim reality to start packing for the after life.
In a desperate attempt for further treatment, I was referred to Vito’s web site by a friend. I started mum on the Soda and molasses treatment and within 5 days, she reported improvement, and by the 11th day, she reports of feeling great. She is just absolutely amazed (we all are) at the unbelievably remarkable rapid recovery rate of this lethal cancer cocktail. To the medical profession I say this- You do indeed perform some amazing life saving procedures on people. But you have your head buried in the sand with cancer. Your time of ignorance towards proven alternative treatments is fast approaching at its end. You cannot argue or otherwise DISPUTE PROOF. What I have seen is what I have truthfully reported.
Chris, Australia

And this is the truth. The medical industry has to take their heads out of the sand and recognize the power and potential of this life-saving cancer cocktail. Over the past year alone I’ve known two people who let themselves die from cancer believing in the doctors and what they told them. I passed on G’s formula for what he did and they both ignored the idea and chose death instead. Sad. But, now that I have seen all the other testimonials to this natural cure, I am more convinced than ever that it is time the world knows about this simple and incredibly fast cancer killer.

Continued...

edit on 28-2-2016 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2016 by Rezlooper because: bad link

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I’m sure you won’t remember me but I am one of your many fans.
I contacted you back in January when I found out my breast cancer went metastatic and found a new home in my bones. This was 8 short months after a bilateral mastectomy, 8 rounds of heavy duty chemo and 32 radiation treatments. Obviously it didn’t work!
I used your baking soda protocol for 3 weeks until I couldn’t stomach it anymore. I held onto hope through the inspiration you shared on your website. Through you I learned the importance of meditation, the joy of Qigong, and to learn to trust God like I never had before to show me paths to deal with my own dance. While referring to you as my “new best friend” I researched and searched and God led me down some pretty amazing paths. I am now enjoying a Vegan diet and am filled with peace and serenity.
In 3 short months, I managed to turn my tumor markers around and I am blessed to be telling you that they are normal!! It of course doesn’t mean the cancer is gone, but it does mean that there isn’t enough there to be considered a problem!
I am sending you this email because I would like to do the same for others as you have done for me. I will be posting on different forums and spreading the word about some of the natural things you can do to combat cancer. I didn’t want to start before thanking you for posting your story and giving people like myself such hope. You have a real gift there best friend, and it is something I will remember for the rest of my life!
Sincerely, CC

Vernon links to her blog on his website. This woman, Colleen has a blog about her cancer.
www.colleenvscancer.blogspot.com...

Mr. Johnston, I am a 62 year old woman who was told two months ago
that I had pancreatic cancer with 6 months to live, and that surgery,
Chemo, and radiation was all the chance I had to live maybe another 2
years. Along with that prize, I would be in pain and sick till my
death….I hate this doctor….anyway…..I tried your protocol when I
came home from the hospital. I was in unbelievable pain in my back and
stomach, and really did want to die!!! On the third morning of the
protocol,I awoke not sleeping hardly at all for two weeks), jumped up
and used the bathroom, when it hit me….I HAD NO PAIN ANYWHERE!!!
Haven’t had any since either!!! When my doctor at Sanford Hospital in
Fargo called to schedule my surgery, I told him not to bother…..I
was NOT having it, and he would NOT see me again! I am having a scan
done again soon, and I bet a dollor to a donut there is no cancer!!
Will let you know….God Bless you Sir….without you and your
protocol, I would be dead soon, instead of packing up my husband and 4
year old adopted daughter, and heading back to Virginia!
Hugsssssssssss

Visit his site and you’ll see one story after another of incredible success at defeating cancer without surgery, chemo or radiation. It’s so sad to see how big of a business cancer has become that the medical industry refuses to acknowledge such a simple and powerful cure. It’s all about the money now, not saving lives. Sure, the doctors will do their best to save your life or extend it, but only using one of these three methods, and if not, so be it. It doesn’t have to be like this. YOU CAN KILL CANCER!

Go back to my original thread linked up above and do some or all of this very effective treatment plan if you or anyone you know has cancer. Many people find it very difficult to have the dedication to go to a complete organic diet as the one described in the treatment plan, one without certain meats and other goodies, so I say here, fit the plan to how it would best work for you, but the most important thing here is that you have to cut way down your acid intake and increase oxygen. That is the whole to the formula… cancer thrives on acids and can’t survive with oxygen. That’s it. That’s all the medical industry needs to acknowledge to save lives.

If you do this formula with a strict diet plan, you can still eat white meats, but you’d be better off cutting out red meats at least during the treatment. Cut out acidic foods as well. You will be amazed at how fast you see results. Within a few days you will be feeling so much better. I witnessed this with my father-in-law. It was literally three days and his back pain was nearly nothing and his bathroom breaks improved ten-fold.

Now I’m not trying to take away from other natural or alternative cancer cures because I strongly believe there are many others, but I think that increasing your pH levels (through use of baking soda) and reducing acids in your body is the simplest and most effective and fastest way to cure it. Check out this incredible testimonial of a man who was unconscious and already on his death bed;

Hi Vernon,
I just wanted to thank you. My uncle was diagnosed with pancreatic
cancer last year and only given a year to leave. He was on his death
bed six days ago, at age 59. He was in a coma and screamed out in pain
if touched. The cancer had spread to his stomach. Hospice nurses were
there. I gave him a dose of the mix and within 45 minutes he was
talking. Not making much sense due to all of the morphine, but talking
just the same. Six days later he is sitting up now. He can get out of
bed on his own. He can feed himself again. His color has come back. He
looks better than he has since November. It is a miracle. He had the
Whipple procedure in August 2011. He had also been through the chemo
and radiation… leaving him horribly sick and thin. That seemed to
shorten his life and left him in constant pain. Now he only complains
of to what my guess would be scar tissue. Other than that he is
basically hardly in any pain. His hunger has come back. He’s already
gaining weight again. Your youtube video has at the very least eased
the time he does have left. But as far as I can tell he is steadily
getting better every day. We actually talked politics today. It is
amazing. His eyes are bluer than I’ve ever seen them.
Thank you again – you are a blessing.

In only 6 days! Believe it folks, it is real. I witnessed it with my father-in-law. If you have anyone in your family or you yourself are dealing with this horrible disease, please, try this treatment plan in some form or another incorporating the most important part… baking soda with molasses. It only takes a matter of days to see the improvements and a matter of weeks to completely cure your cancer. Try it, save a life, and then come back to this thread and give your testimonial.

Once again, here is my original thread on this with the complete plan that G used.

We may have cured my father-in-laws cancer naturally, symptoms gone in three weeks!

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ohhhh if only it really was so easy.....

I hate threads like this, full of false hope and false science I would go on but I really don't have the time to get in to it.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Ummm...WOW...Rez...WOW...I'm so damned happy to hear that your dad (in law) came out the other side so well...I remember your original thread about his struggles...this is absolutely wonderful news...WOW...

YouSir
edit on 28-2-2016 by YouSir because: I messed up...

+38 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I hate threads like this, full of false hope and false science I would go on but I really don't have the time to get in to it.

But you always seem to have plenty of time to pop in and further conventional agendas. Curious.

Of course I don't have time to get into it, but anyone checking your post history will know what I'm talking about.

Hope you find some time soon. enjoy your extremely busy Sunday.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ummm...must be another case of..."the science is settled"...

I just loves that we no longer have to search or question anymore...cause consensus has been achieved...Praise the Lord...

Can we now start labeling Rez as a denier...hmmm...?

YouSir
edit on 28-2-2016 by YouSir because: of an innate desire to elucidate...

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ohhhh but it is. I witnessed it first hand, and that's it.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...WOW...Rez...WOW...I'm so damned happy to hear that your dad (in law) came out the other side so well...I remember your original thread about his struggles...this is absolutely wonderful news...WOW...

YouSir

Thanks YouSir, yes it is.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I've decided that when, not if, I get cancer. I will go the alternative treatment route.

Sure its possible that surgery, radiation and high doses of poison ie chemo"therapy" might get rid of your cancer but it wont be without an incredible amount of pain, damage to your healthy tissue and being turned into a feeble zombie.

Organic food. No meat. No sugar. High ph environment. Vitamins/minerals. EFAs. Wheat/barley grass.

A few other regimens as well but thats the gist of it.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Nicely done. I followed your original thread and was more than pleased with the updates that you continually provided.

I myself have reversed arthritis and a few other bad spells put onto me by friends, family and doctors. I have learned not to confide in others concerning aches and pains as it ends up always being a death sentence of sorts. I research, talk with other folks that share the experience I am having, keep it Holy Organic, and simple.

My family members are still at a loss as to why me being the oldest, is the healthiest, even after explaining how I do it. Some paradigms can not be penetrated.

Congratulations.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I am glad your father in law is doing well, but Vernon 'Vito' Johnston died of cancer. His good friend said so on their shared facebook page: www.facebook.com...

Go to post 22 July 2015.
I'm not sure whether you knew or not.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

great news.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Nicely done. I followed your original thread and was more than pleased with the updates that you continually provided.

I myself have reversed arthritis and a few other bad spells put onto me by friends, family and doctors. I have learned not to confide in others concerning aches and pains as it ends up always being a death sentence of sorts. I research, talk with other folks that share the experience I am having, keep it Holy Organic, and simple.

My family members are still at a loss as to why me being the oldest, is the healthiest, even after explaining how I do it. Some paradigms can not be penetrated.

Congratulations.

Ain't that the truth. They have everyone brainwashed. They are the word and that's it, but it's not it. People just need to do a little research and take their lives into their own hands... as you have. Congratulations on that.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Ummm...your more than welcome my friend...very good news indeed...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think you have to be very careful here claiming each and every type, form, kind of cancer(s)...and there are many with just as many different names...is curable completely and definitively with this form of methods suggested.

Great thread...appreciate the effort...a lot of positive and hopeful info you provided. Thanks. I believe one can find millions of more "testimonials" on how cancers have devastated families with tons of different treatments, lifestyles and homeopathic recourse.

False hope to all kinds and cases is unrealistic...and cruel to some families suffering into stages 3-4 levels of terminal disease.

Still, you've provided some great info here...though not a single definitive cure for all, as you've lumped all into one word "CANCER"....whereas that is not so. There are many....thanks.

MS
*12 of my family members succumbed to various forms of cancers, leukemias an llymphoma.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

I am glad your father in law is doing well, but Vernon 'Vito' Johnston died of cancer. His good friend said so on their shared facebook page: www.facebook.com...

Go to post 22 July 2015.

No, not aware. See his last posts on his site go up to 2014. Only see the mention on that facebook page. Doing some research now. If this is true, he was without any cancer symptoms for at least over 5 years before it returned.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
I think you have to be very careful here claiming each and every type, form, kind of cancer(s)...and there are many with just as many different names...is curable completely and definitively with this form of methods suggested.

Great thread...appreciate the effort...a lot of positive and hopeful info you provided. Thanks. I believe one can find millions of more "testimonials" on how cancers have devastated families with tons of different treatments, lifestyles and homeopathic recourse.

False hope to all kinds and cases is unrealistic...and cruel to some families suffering into stages 3-4 levels of terminal disease.

Still, you've provided some great info here...though not a single definitive cure for all, as you've lumped all into one word "CANCER"....whereas that is not so. There are many....thanks.

MS
*12 of my family members succumbed to various forms of cancers, leukemias an llymphoma.

Agreed. It may not work on all forms or stages, but the main point here is what has someone got to lose, seeing you only have to sacrifice a couple of weeks to try.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I have to stress how important an acidic-free diet has to be maintained. Other good points are breathing exercises to take oxygen into the body as well as getting a lot of sunshine for vitamin D. Those were things that both Vernon and G did in their plans.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

No, not aware. See his last posts on his site go up to 2014. Only see the mention on that facebook page. Doing some research now. If this is true, he was without any cancer symptoms for at least over 5 years before it returned.

That was his page too, with his friend.

Rezlooper, conventional treatments can give you five years too, and can actually cure some types of cancer.
I don't believe in this therapy as there is no real medical/ scientific evidence (unless you can provide it), but I sincerely wish your father in law is cancer free.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Go to post 22 July 2015.

I can't find anything about his death. Seems he did just stop posting and stuff. But, even if he died in 2014 as suggested, there is no evidence anywhere that it was because of cancer. here is a good post on a site about his protocol and video that states the same, no evidence of what killed him, plus, even if it bought him 6 more years, that's something.

Vernon “Vito” Johnston just fell off the radar after May 2014. No Facebook posts, no blog posts, no more youtube videos. This miracle cure of BSM and BS seems to have helped Vernon. It would be nice to know if Vernon Bruce Johnston is the same guy as Vernon “Vito” Johnston. If he is what was the cause of death? Was it the cancer returned or never really went away or was it his heart that he mentioned was not in great shape? Either way you cannot put out a miracle cure without the full story. Hell if the concoction only gave Vernon a few extra years it’s still a great thing. The family should not have just left us all in limbo. A cure is not really a cure if the person falls off the face of the earth one day never to be heard of again. There needs to be an ending to this story. Just a hunch but in doing research I do believe Vernon “Vito” Johnston’s full name was Vernon Bruce Johnston he was born in 1944 and died June 14, 2014. His obit was on Legacy for awhile and posted in the Bellingham Herald July 10, 2014. It was very brief with no real information. According to Facebook his daughters name was Jennifer Johnston so I did some searching and a website listed Vernon Bruce Johnston as having a relative named Jennifer Johnston living in Blaine WA. Vernon “Vito” Johnston said he lived in upstate WA. I figure this must be the same guy….but I also could be wrong. The obit read:

“Vernon Bruce Johnston passed away peacefully on June 14. A celebration of life, open house, will be held July 13 from 1-4 PM at 4933 Morgan Drive in Birch Bay. Eulogy will start at 2PM.”

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join