It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Mystery #1002: The Letter R

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The humorous circumstance of living in the twilight zone like an episode of X-files that never ends is when paranormal things happen they could be anything. A lot of the time they seem insignificant enough to get excited about. Nonetheless, in my profession I must duly note them. Here is an example if a seemingly unspectacular paranormal occurrence that happened not twenty minutes ago.

So I'm lying in bed doing paperwork and surfing the web. A "thing" appeared out of nowhere before my very eyes. Now, I've documented teleporting ants with my phone camera , so this one didn't startle me so much as before because of my being accustomed to it.

This "thing" was very tiny. I'd say, not much wider than two millimeters across. It was pure white and appeared to be a tiny square of ultra thin paper. I'd say, only microns thick. Giving the appearance of being see-through I could see there was something printed on the obverse side of it. It only took the light touch of my finger to pick it up, the static charge of my body lifted it like a magnet. I was surprised to see the letter R was printed on it in black ink in what appeared to be the Times New Roman font. I instinctively rubbed it with my thumb without thinking. It turned to instant powder and became a smidge on my skin that looked like extra-fine powdered sugar.

Where did it come from? What did it mean? I might never know.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godhead
I've documented teleporting ants with my phone camera

I don't care for the paper, I want to see your teleporting ants

Videos please!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

edit on 2622016 by Snarl because: missed opportunity

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Raving
Runatic

Show us the teleporting ants or it did not happen.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Godhead

Could it have been some sort of fragment?
You said that you were doing paperwork?

What was the "unexplained mystery # 1001?

Was it related/similar?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Rapture

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

I've documented teleporting ants with my phone camera

I don't care for the paper, I want to see your teleporting ants

Videos please!

I had to stop reading there. This guy is clearly nuts.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Godhead

Blotter acid!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

It was pure white and appeared to be a tiny square of ultra thin paper. I'd say, only microns thick. Giving the appearance of being see-through I could see there was something printed on the obverse side of it. It only took the light touch of my finger to pick it up, the static charge of my body lifted it like a magnet. I was surprised to see the letter R was printed on it in black ink in what appeared to be the Times New Roman font. I instinctively rubbed it with my thumb without thinking. It turned to instant powder and became a smidge on my skin that looked like extra-fine powdered sugar.

Where did it come from? What did it mean? I might never know.

It must have come from under the nail of the ring finger of Ronette Pulaski.

Bob's back and he wants his Garmonbozia...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I want to see the teleported ants too!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
maybe this will help :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
What do you think it meant?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish
What do you think it meant?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

And as I was laying in the bed I seen 2 ants on the floor. I heard one of them say................Two too beam up..............and they were gone.

edit on 27-2-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: youre ugly and your feet stink

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Maybe it was a sheet of acid, the dimensions seem right and the way it stuck to your skin like a magnet. Some acid strips get powder like after enough moisture has been applied and its not uncommon for a "makers" mark explaining the R. Just a guess, maybe it some how got Into your notebook pages.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Raving
Runatic

Show us the teleporting ants or it did not happen.

i rike it, i rike arot.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
"Mystery # 1002?"

Did I miss the first 1,001 mysteries?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Being someone who has never seen anything abnormal but would love to, I only have one question. What makes you different or special enough that you can see these things but the majority of people can't or won't admit to seeing things? I can't help but feel people with likeness to you are either delusional or desperate for attention. This is not an attack though, just sharing my opinion. I'd like to know more, until I do, in left with the only impression I've taught (or like to think to) myself.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I want to see the teleported ants too!

I want a set of eyes that allow me to estimate dimensions down to the micron level. That would be much cooler than teleporting ants.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join