It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help finding a new nausea medication

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr
Thank you for you thoroughness in reading my op.
Yeah the gastroparesis makes thing difficult to digest.
I'm going to go to look into some sort of concentrate.
Ginger seems to be the trick according to the good people here.
Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader
it looks to me like lupus is caused by inhibition of enzymes as well as protein. I came across one study that found that 1 part fluoride in 15million inhibits pancreatic juices in 50% of all people, so you need to use distilled or reverse osmosis water, and unfortunately grow your own food with pure water as well or know you are sourcing food not grown with fluoridated water.

also use clay or borosilicate glass to cook with and definitely get rid of the Teflon as this is made with fluoride get rid of that toothpaste replace with sodium bicarbonate or make one up yourself.

they are also using fluoride in medications to bind them

a couple of things to replenish your stomach acids are cayenne herb and beets you can also use seaweed but it can take your stomach up to 4 months in order to produce the right enzymes to be able to digest the seaweed you only take 1 gram a day of seaweed.

have you seen the hydrogen peroxide protocol alleging to cure lupus

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Ginger tea is a good way to take it without worrying about the digestion aspect. Even the candied ginger should help. There may be capsules, but I've never seen them. Best of luck to you.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodsmom

Ginger tea is a good way to take it without worrying about the digestion aspect. Even the candied ginger should help. There may be capsules, but I've never seen them. Best of luck to you.

I just wanted to give yall an update.

woodsmom, thank you for your suggestion. I did read that ginger is an excellent source of relief.
I just didn't want to go to the trouble of buying a ginger root and trying it that way.

So I took your suggestion of finding it in capsule form.

And I found it at my pharmacy. Only about $6.00.

It helped somewhat alone. So I tried it in combination with the phenerghan. THAT kicked the relief up a notch.

As luck would have it, while I was at the pharmacy they told me my Dr. called in a drug called Zofran.

Jeez! I took one 8mg tablet and felt 90% better 45 minutes later.

I believe someone posted that suggestion early on. Since I'm in the response mode it won't let me go back a page without deleting what I'm writing.

So thank you whomever you are for the suggestion.

Thank you all for your compassion. It is greatly appreciated.

Spader

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Probiotics and Ginger

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Probiotics and Ginger

Can you find probiotics at a yogurt shop that has cultured yogurt?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yes look for yoghurt with extra acidophilus, u can take it in tablet form, acidophilus will maintain good gut culture and eat ginger for nausea.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
When I had kidney stones and projectile vomiting, the ONLY thing that helped was a drug called compazine (Prochlorperazine.) It also helps a great deal with anxiety, and is an anti-psychotic. I didn't need those effects but... I didn't complain either, as I was needless to say quite distressed lol. It's available as a generic drug and should be covered by most insurance I would think.

Also, I too have that experience re: herbal remedies for nausea and sleep. :p

I hope you get some relief soon, I'm sorry to hear of your health woes. I wish you healing or at least stability.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Not an answer to your exact question, but I heard that people with lupus had great success with ketogenic diet.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

edit on 7 14 2016 by frason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join