It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightstar ................... From us to you...................Happy ATS Anniversary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Happy ATS Anniversary, Night Star!

We met on an online forum and I've never known a soul like you. You've made a profound difference in my life and I'm glad to have been there for you when times got tough. You're my favorite human being and dearest friend. I am forever thankful to have you in my life.

You and I have shared so much through the years. I have known you for 11 years now! We met as two strangers from different Countries and became fast friends, two peas in a pod. You have been by my side through my darkest hours and you'll always be a part of me my dear friend. Thanks for stopping by on my special day!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: cody599

ATS ROCKS and NIGHTSTAR ROLLS!

randyvs...trust me...that chick ROCKS!!

jacy

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

So you decided to come out of semi retirement?
What better reason could there be?

ATS ROCKS and NIGHTSTAR ROLLS!

That was awesome! Love it!!! Thanks

edit on 23-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

So do you Sweetie! I know you like heavy metal too.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Change that! Switch that around!
Visee Vesii

In Jacygirl, I will trust!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Great thread Cody. Very thoughtful of you.

Nightstar- you are an amazing lady with such a tenderly sweet soul. Much peace to you forever xoxo-nat
Happy anniversary !!!
edit on 23-2-2016 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Happy ATS Anniversary Night Star, it has been fun talking to you and getting to know you, congrads...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thanks Nat and King!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I was just re-reading this thread. It made me cry happy tears.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Cody. . That was so sweet! Good on you

Nightstar, I've always enjoyed your put in things, your expressions and kindness. We may not have a close relationship, but you are one member I've enjoyed in this community over the years as a lurker to present.

Happy ats anniversary too you!

For many more to come.. .. .
edit on 23-2-2016 by Elementalist because: Typos still haunting lol

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I second Cody! From a noob to somebody I have always enjoyed reading posts from, I felt honored to have a reply to my intro from the one and only, NightStar!

Many more to come.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Feel the love Night Star! Happy Anniversary!!! I will always remember with kindness your gentle words when I was hurting. Thank you for being you.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yea as mostly a lurker i too also enjoy your posts and the sweet spin you put on things.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Night Star, happiest anniversary to you. I don't post as I used to, but I do review the pages and always love to see your "face" on the boards.

A voice of kindness, reason, compassion, humor. Always. No matter what.

Cody, glad to see you are still out there - missed seeing your posts, wit and depth. Hope the family is all doing well.

Hugs to you both!

Thank you Night Star for being you.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Wow, you guys are gonna make me cry again. LOL

Elementalist, I thank you for your kind words!

TEOTWAWKIAIFF, That is one interesting posting name you have! You made me feel famous there for a minute. LOL Thank you!

2manyholes, that means a lot to me, that I can make a difference in someone's life as many of you have made in my own life.

DersonFed, thank you so much and stop lurking! LOL Join in whenever you can.

Galadriel, my beautiful Elf Sister, what a wonderful surprise! I always smile when I see you and love your posts. HUGS!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
From me to you. Keep up the good work , and thanks for the encouragement that you showed for me. It ment alot coming from you. It really did.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

You are such a thoughtful person, Cody. I've always liked you and Night Star.

People come in to our lives for a reason. When we have the great fortune of finding our kindred spirits, or soul mates,
(soul mate does not always apply to a lover) it is indeed a special occasion, and gives us a reason to celebrate.

So, I raise my glass to you both on your Special Anniversary. May there be many more to come.

(Well, darn! I can't get in to my pictures. Just imagine a toast to you with champagne glasses. LOL)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Holy crap

What could I possibly say ?

I'm blown away at the responses to this thread, ATS has surprised me in the past and to be honest I thought I'd seen it all.

In the most pleasant way possible you guys have surprised me again, in a world of doom and gloom, on a site that can be antagonistic to say the least, the good heart of ATS still beats.

You guys are the reason ATS is such a success, and you rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cody

edit on 24/2/16 by cody599 because: I really need to learn to spell

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Nice thread Cody (as usual!) & a big hi to Nightstar.
A timely reminder that ATS is a great community that should be treasured and long may it continue.
Some truly wonderful smart people on here.

I understand how important it can be also to let people know how much they and their contributions are valued as one doesn't know what is around the corner.

I do love this site (most of the time lol) and drop in regularly.

I met one of my dearest friends on ATS and we developed a relationship that was as deep as the geographical distance between us and illuminated and enriched my life immeasurably.

Since she (Iamschist) passed away last August, I haven't had the heart to post on here much anymore, but I still value the site and its amazing people and browse regularly.I will always be grateful to ATS for bringing her into my life. She came into my life and orbited my planet awhile and blazed off like a comet into the eternal cosmos.

So what I am trying to say is well done Cody, lets celebrate people who we admire and respect and let them know that intelligent, compassionate & reasoned intellect is a rare but valued trait these days and should be held up as an example to us all in how we treat people esp those we disagree with.
Also we must remember that every post or reply we make has the potential to spark a lifelong friendship.

Nightstar, I raise a glass to you!
(grabs Cody's glass!)

Cheers!

Long live ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join