It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightstar ................... From us to you...................Happy ATS Anniversary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hi guys

It's been ages since I wrote a thread, I've not felt the need or compulsion to.

However today is a very different affair, 8 years ago I met a very dear friend here on ATS, a kindred spirit.

At the time she was just another newbie to be welcomed to the fold, how wrong was I ?

Over the following 8 years we became very close and have walked many paths together, we've laughed and cried together, supported each other and many other members through some very traumatic times.

Never once has this friendship been questioned regardless of stresses and tests that have been put on it.

Nightstar is truly a friend to all, and a bastion of all that makes ATS a site worthy of revisiting time and time again.

Personally I know how tough life has been for her, and especially now after the recent passing of her mother when she could have just said "Sod it, sod 'em, and give me my space" Night chose to embrace us and allow us the honour of mourning with her and sharing her grief.

It's a rare member that touches so many people here in such a positive way.

So Having said all that

Happy 8th ATS Annivesary Night.........................From all your ATS family

This will be stuck in your head all day LOL

Your family and friends

edit on 2/23/2016 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Every single sentiment expressed here... Consider them seconded.

Rock on Night Star!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Kind man. Happy anniversay to you and your soul mate.

Kind regards,

Bally.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Happy ATS anniversary to one of the nicest people to ever grace the boards here. In my few years here, Night is one member who I have never seen get angry, get mean, or ignore others when she feels like they may need a shoulder, some advice, or a great friend.

I know you've had a hard year Night and I hope that this year will bring you all the happiness and blessings that you truly do deserve!!!

I hope you are around here for many more than another 8 years!!

edit on 2/23/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Nightstar, you are the very epitome of compassion, kindness, sincerity and love....you are a fantastic contributor and a fine example of how online interactions can be gentle, kind and understanding.

You are awesome!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Happy anniversary Night!!!!

I say this calls for a............

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Night star, one of the the kindest most gentle souls i've ever come across. You set a standard that most folk will never be able to follow here, and I look at you with great respect, warmth and love, as am sure most people on here do!

Happy Anniversary

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Happy anniversary my dear. Your a legend on these forums, always got a positive message for those having a tough time xx have a couple of kisses

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
And may I add my good wishes to a truly wonderful lady. Here's to ya!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Happy ATS Anniversary,Nightstar

You really are one of those folks that make this world a better place by just being yourself!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I don't know "Nightstar" but she sounds like a special person.

Happy Anniversary: Nightstar.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Happy anniversary Night. You make ATS a better place with your sweet nature, positive attitude and quiet strength. You are exceptional.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Happy aniversary. . Your one of my favorite posters here also always thought you had a great avatar.

Nice one Cody for the thread

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Aww, Cody...that was beautiful, and all so true!

Night Star...Happy Anniversary!! You are the most deserving member...of a thread, a party and a celebration!!

I'm so thrilled to see all the love from other people (for you). You have touched so many lives and hearts.
Please! Please understand that you are really important and special...and being your friend is a blessing!

*sloppy sisterly smooch*
jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I love these threads, I feel like some kind of alternate dimension Oprah.

"You get a star, and you get a star, and you get a star, everybody gets a star!"

xD

Happy ATS Anniversary Nightstar!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
What else can be said that hasn't already been mentioned? Not much...you are a kind, gentle soul whom has touched the lives of many members. Your ability to remain good-natured and caring when the vast majority of others would not be able to maintain such composure and compassion at such difficult times is nothing short of admirable. You truly are a beacon of light!

Happy 8th anniversary! Please enjoy and soak up ALL the positive energy being sent your way

edit on 23/2/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Happy anniversary beautiful Nightstar!

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Night – You are such a sweet and gentle soul. You bring such joy and peace to all of those that are around you. I have been so honored to get to know you and to call you a friend! Happy ATS Anniversary. ATS got an amazing member 8 years ago, you have brightened the boards for so many!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Happy Anniversary sweetheart!!!
(((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I can only mimic the sentiments above!

You have always been there for me! I hope, someday, I can repay the favor...

You are simply...AWESOME!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join