It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightstar ................... From us to you...................Happy ATS Anniversary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

My thanks for your u2u kat

This thread is very much for Night, but from the hearts of many

Cody

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This thread is such a positive change from the politics, war in Syria, Russia, and what not.

In this situations I really regret not having a larger english vocabulary, because I cannot express my exact thoughts...I'll try to do it anyway.

I don't know you guys because I don't follow very closely threads that you participate in, but when I occasionally bump into some of Night's posts, they certainly are very kind and positive, something that you don't seem very often in the forums that I participate in.

All the best guys, and thank you for this thread.
edit on 23-2-2016 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Many members here see ATS as a place to argue and vent their frustrations

However, there is within ATS an incredible support network, I think deep down there is an underlying respect for alternative thinking, the difference between Night and the rest of us is the ability to see the humanity behind the words.

To see the good in a soul

We could all learn a great deal.

Cody

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm a big fan of Nightstar.....huge!!!

That's my best Trump impersonation.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: Nikola014

Many members here see ATS as a place to argue and vent their frustrations

However, there is within ATS an incredible support network, I think deep down there is an underlying respect for alternative thinking, the difference between Night and the rest of us is the ability to see the humanity behind the words.

To see the good in a soul

We could all learn a great deal.

Cody

That right there...says it all. Nightstar there is not a single compliment in this thread that is not totally true and completely well deserved. We should all strive to see the world the way you do, and to have the compassion that you show and extend to others. A very happy anniversary to you hon, and here's to many more!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I was recently impressed and moved by NightStar's continuing commitment to compassion and mindfulness despite seeing that she had suffered a profound and painful loss. I concur, she is a credit to this site.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I feel soooo....empty. I don't know who she is but from the sounds of it she is a great woman! I look forward to crossing paths!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Happy Anniversary lovely lass.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I feel soooo....empty. I don't know who she is but from the sounds of it she is a great woman! I look forward to crossing paths!

Easily done

The shed

Another side to ATS

And to think one member thought we should it down LMAO

Cody

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Easily done

The shed

Another side to ATS

And to think one member thought we should it down LMAO

Cody

AHH HA! Thanks Cody...it's funny how you recognize someone more by their avatar then their actual name!

EDIT: I should now also take the time to thank you for introducing me to "The Shed". I had seen it before but never been in before. How cool!
edit on 23-2-2016 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Happy anniversary Night!

We love you! Here's to many more glorious years ^.^

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
NIGHT, JUST LIKE TO SAY AGAIN HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ON YOUR 8 YEARS..I AM SO GLAD TO FIND OUT THAT WE ARE COUSINS.PLUS WE HAVE COME TO BE GOOD FRIENDS AS WELL..FOR SOME ONE I WOULD HAVE NEVER MEET IF I DIDNT START GOING TO THE SHED..SO HAPPY TO HAVE MEET YOU..AND MAYBE SOME DAY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON...MAYBE WE CAN FIND SOME MORE COUSINS AT THIS PLACE...I HOPE YOUR DAY IS LOADED WITH TONS OF FUN..

ENJOY YOUR CAKE..

edit on 23-2-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

CANT FORGET THE BALLOONS..LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thank you Nightstar, I so enjoy reading your post!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
OH GAWD CODY!! I have been singing that song in my head for hours....
LOL!!!!!

Happy Aniversary Nightstar.

Fudge Cake?

Found out that you alerted Cody and wanted a thread for me. You sweet sneaky thing you! LOL I am so grateful and so honored. It means the world to me and I thank you! Big Hug! And that cake...OMG! YUM!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Awwwwww, love the bunny!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I can't keep up with everyone! I wanted to reply to each and every single person, but I am so overwhelmed and speechless. Please believe me when I say that I loved every single reply in here and am so honored and touched by you all!

Cakes, music, balloons, great images, good people...what more could I ask for? This has been a very special day for me and you all made this possible! From the bottom of my heart I thank you! You all carry a special light, let it shine always!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Darling...you are LOVED and you are FABULOUS!!!

I'm just thrilled to see you receiving all this love!!
You sure give enough away.

And they say one person can't make a difference.
I beg to differ.

Much love,
jacy xoxoxoxo

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Happy ATS Anniversary, Night Star!

We met on an online forum and I've never known a soul like you. You've made a profound difference in my life and I'm glad to have been there for you when times got tough. You're my favorite human being and dearest friend. I am forever thankful to have you in my life.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Awww, you've made a difference in mine too! HUGS!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

So you decided to come out of semi retirement?
What better reason could there be?

ATS ROCKS and NIGHTSTAR ROLLS!
edit on Rpm22316v31201600000002 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join