It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

"Oh, I apologise, I must have missed those serious things."

That's ok, your kind of sarcasm must have made you immune to anything on topic.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: visitors

Nope, the topic's importance has supremacy.
So, how are you voting in June then? Leave/remain/abstain, and may I ask why?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

"It's on-topic in the sense that if unskilled labour from the EU is controlled then I think we should also deal with the lazy bastard Brits who are usually too lazy to do the job."

So we can make dear ol' Blighty great again and rule the waves - by forcing our brightest and best to fill jobs that no true country or economy would have created to begin with.

"...as I said earlier, I cringe when my EU friends call lazy Brit friends out, but I back them up."

Name them. Where do you live that immigrants call Brits without jobs lazy? That doesn't happen other than in preteen gangbanging name-calling.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I'm unlikely to vote either way, as I wrote already, the system is a sham.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Lol, you victim, I'll leave you to it...your argument is so poor I can't be arsed.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

You have managed to get into disagreement with 2 people who are in direct conflict with each other regarding this particular topic?

That was quite a feat wasn't it? And highly amusing.

OT

visitors:

I've been reading your posts with great interest and take your points about the lousy infrastructure, dumbing down of the population, too much building etc BUT how do you think uncontrolled immigration doesn't contribute to making things worse?

Services are already scarce and more houses will have to be built to accommodate everybody. And you can bet it won't be the middle to upper classes who suffer. Things will only change if something negatively impacts on them.

It's the lower orders who have incomers competing with them for social services, housing, schooling, health services etc.

I've lived in the City and heard the homeless complaining that there was less for them at even the Salvation Army because of the influx of Eastern Europeans who asked for, and got, so many handouts.

If immigration was limited to people who had some know how, that the native population didn't possess, as to how to cure some of the things that you point out are wrong then it would make sense.

But where is the point in taking in so many who can add nothing to the well-being of the country and its people?

Just so you know, I'd like to see workers such as dustmen, street cleaners and others in the sanitation business getting top wages. Without them the rest of us would be up to our necks in the proverbial and we'd soon have no society to argue about.

Those are the people who are worth their weight in gold.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Only a victim if the perpetraitor so chooses of their own freewill to misuse their freewill and victimise me. My freewill isn't allowing anyone to do so.

I don't find it funny, that there is a total sham of systems extant at all. I find it a waste of my life and a waste of a reality. It's not fun and it has no value.

You're of course entitled to believe the system isn't a sham if you want to. There are those of us who know better. I would have hoped that anyone signing up to a forum like this would be more than aware of such obvious things, but I've come to realise that inexplicably isn't very often the case.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitors

Only a victim if the perpetraitor so chooses of their own freewill to misuse their freewill and victimise me. My freewill isn't allowing anyone to do so.

I don't find it funny, that there is a total sham of systems extant at all. I find it a waste of my life and a waste of a reality. It's not fun and it has no value.

You're of course entitled to believe the system isn't a sham if you want to. There are those of us who know better. I would have hoped that anyone signing up to a forum like this would be more than aware of such obvious things, but I've come to realise that inexplicably isn't very often the case.

Again, more invention from your good self lol

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I don't view things from the perspective of political borders. I don't like them and I think such things are at the heart of what is wrong overall, with the whole worlds society.

I should be able to go and live work drive where I want to, without needing ID papers and suchlike. I did post this already, but it likely was lost amidst the exchanges. So I couldn't really retain any credibility or self-worth to deny that of others.

We need to lose all the census taking and numbering people stuff. It's all so unevolved.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Are you actually of the opinion that nobody except me knows those systems are complete shams?

Because if so, that must mean you get all of your information about the world via me. I hope to God not. Though it might explain why you don't seem to know very much, since you sound like you discount anything sensible people pick up on right away.

Know who else inexplicably called me 'your good self' ? I'll give you a clue, they also were very unkind and clearly part of things they wish to conceal.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Lol

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I'm not trying to make anyone laugh here. I don't find what you're doing funny at all. Please try to feel it for what it really is, I think if you managed to pick up on it as it actually is, it could shift major problems in the world noosphere in general.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I don't care what you 'find' or not.
State your absolute point. That's all I give a toss about.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

About this topic? Should be way more than obvious by now.

You did read what you replied to? Not that it sounds like you take any of it in.

Not about this topic - well....you need to be uber clear on what you mean then.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Maybe, in an ideal world you would be right.

But the world is far from ideal.

People are territorial - not jut here, everywhere. They, their parents, grandparents fought for what they have today and many don't want to give to others, free of charge, what they had to work for.

Suppose you could just go anywhere, how would you support yourself when you got there? How would you cope if you ran into trouble and had no ID and no British Embassy to turn to for help?

Sometimes the institutions and attitudes we despise might be there for very good reasons, which aren't apparent until we need to call on them.

It's society, innit
We all get something out of working with it and for it. Hopefully without compromising too many of our principles and freedoms.

I think the imbalance at the moment is too much of an imbalance and the more people see others getting more than their fair share of the cake, or a share they're not entitled to, the more dissent there's going to be.

Honestly, I don't know why some of the homeless don't hop over to Calais, ditch their I D's, come back here, pretend not to speak English and get all the benefits that are going to illegal immigrants. I think I could support that.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You did read what you replied to? Not that it sounds like you take any of it in.

So unable to make a point then? Lol, why are you in this thread?
What do you advocate exactly?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Why are you allowed to ignore all of my posts, and then ask me to basically re-post them all again? A real person would have been banned for spamming and the likes by now if they tried that.

You started replying to me from my first responses in this thread. Not very well either. So I don't know if you have forgotten the past couple of hours already?
If need be, you can go and read them all over again and reply new things to them. The points you ask for would of course be in those already made posts.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Lets all start again shall we?

Topic of this thread.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

Do you think that the citizens of the UK will choose to leave the EU in the upcoming referendum or do you they think that they will choose to remain in the EU?

On what basis do you make your statement?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

It's not ideal, no. But that's no excuse. There's plenty of people that see themselves as global citizens. It'd be good if the most likely manifestation of it wasn't via an imposed 'one world order' or the likes, but if they insist on being as you say, that is how it is going to come out.

What would you do if anything happened anywhere? I can't answer some hypothetical like that, when the way things are wouldn't likely help me anyway if something did happen. Bad things happen to tourists with passports all the time.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Lol, behave, I've responded to all of your relevant posts.
You are ranting now though so for amusement reasons I may well stick around lol

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join