It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

As the saying goes, pull the other one it's got bells on. Keep up the anti-immigration and the likes, best way to ensure WW3 gets here quicker. It's funny how some Brits think they are like Japan or something, like they actually have a real culture that goes back a long while. The original Brit culture hasn't been dominant here for a very long time. You might even need to go back to the bronze age for a lot of it.
You're almost as odd as Americans that want to stop or control immigration. Only because their entire nation is built on immigration.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitors

I look forward to casting my vote to leave the EU in June.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Do you have trouble reading also? Cause it's like you quoted my whole post but then inexplicably didn't actually read any of it, prompting you to ask a pointless question that was already more than answered.

I'm not here wasting my time, filling my empty life up with pretend stirring things up on the internet. I don't expect to have to deal with anyone who's some kind of pretender.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitors
I'm not here wasting my time, filling my empty life up with pretend stirring things up on the internet. I don't expect to have to deal with anyone who's some kind of pretender.

Why are you whinging then?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Why are you posting me that? Is that how empty your life is? I don't need to know nor care how anyone intends to vote in anything. Vote systems are all faked anyway. Whatever the outcome will be, it's been decided in advance and it won't have any connection to any actual votes cast.

It wouldn't surprise me if most of the people online moaning about immigration are actually just astroturfers, being paid to do no work at all online, who therefore are far more a drain upon society in all countries than any immigrants or benefit takers ever were.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Do you have trouble reading also? Cause it's like you quoted my whole post but then inexplicably didn't actually read any of it, prompting you to ask a pointless question that was already more than answered.

Meh.

Your not really all that good at this are you.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'm here stating things that some people really need to realise are true. Not wasting my time stirring and being a drain upon the universe.

Whinging is what you're doing complaining about immigration. I'm stating facts as to who-what are precisely responsible for various ills. Big difference. My words heeded = better reality. Your words heeded = same old rubbish we already have. Big difference.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Why are you posting me that? Is that how empty your life is? I don't need to know nor care how anyone intends to vote in anything. Vote systems are all faked anyway. Whatever the outcome will be, it's been decided in advance and it won't have any connection to any actual votes cast.

It wouldn't surprise me if most of the people online moaning about immigration are actually just astroturfers, being paid to do no work at all online, who therefore are far more a drain upon society in all countries than any immigrants or benefit takers ever were.

My life is cool thanks, why was it again that EU nationals easily find work in the UK through employment agencies etc (as I have many times) but you claim benefits?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

"Meh.

Your not really all that good at this are you."

At what? Wasting time while pretending to somehow be important or worthwhile? I would hope not to be good at that. If I was here doing that then I'd be a total [some word I'm probably not allowed to use here that starts with a c and ends in a t], which is the last thing / type of thing I would like to put across.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If people think it's such an easy thing to be on benefits, then why don't you go on them then?

Benefits were never meant to support a *life style*

They are a *safety net* if you are unfortunate enough to loose a job.

That said Its OFF TOPIC on a thread about the coming referendum, to do with staying

or leaving the EU!!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

"Meh.

Your not really all that good at this are you."

At what? Wasting time while pretending to somehow be important or worthwhile? I would hope not to be good at that. If I was here doing that then I'd be a total [some word I'm probably not allowed to use here that starts with a c and ends in a t], which is the last thing / type of thing I would like to put across.

Well what is it you are actually trying to say?

You have managed to get into disagreement with 2 people who are in direct conflict with each other regarding this particular topic?

You appear to have turned up and started flinging insults but with no real purpose?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

"My life is cool thanks, why was it again that EU nationals easily find work in the UK through employment agencies etc (as I have many times) but you claim benefits?"

They don't. You're repeating scaremongering tabloids again. For about the 12th time in the past hour. You sound extremely immature, so again no I don't believe you are anything but a stirrer. If you do really happen to have a trade, are you sure that your prices aren't being undercut because you aren't very clever, and it actually isn't anything to do with immigrants, it's about quality?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

"My life is cool thanks, why was it again that EU nationals easily find work in the UK through employment agencies etc (as I have many times) but you claim benefits?"

They don't. You're repeating scaremongering tabloids again. For about the 12th time in the past hour. You sound extremely immature, so again no I don't believe you are anything but a stirrer. If you do really happen to have a trade, are you sure that your prices aren't being undercut because you aren't very clever, and it actually isn't anything to do with immigrants, it's about quality?

Again this is where you seemed to have misunderstood how things work.

You are going after individual members whilst not discussing the topic in question.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It's very sad how you can again quote an entire comment and still ask what is it saying. The best you managed was about 'meh', well we haven't seen that mehme before on the internet for such a long time.

"You have managed to get into disagreement with 2 people"

Debatable. If you have no life. I'll just stick with the one reply on that - sure it's 2?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

It's on-topic in the sense that if unskilled labour from the EU is controlled then I think we should also deal with the lazy bastard Brits who are usually too lazy to do the job.

...as I said earlier, I cringe when my EU friends call lazy Brit friends out, but I back them up.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It's very sad how you can again quote an entire comment and still ask what is it saying. The best you managed was about 'meh', well we haven't seen that mehme before on the internet for such a long time.

"You have managed to get into disagreement with 2 people"

Debatable. If you have no life. I'll just stick with the one reply on that - sure it's 2?

What else can I say when you are trying to insult people and doing such a poor job of it.

I'm bored now.

Good day.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Again, tragic. You quoted the reply it was to, but missed that it too was a folly of personal samey rubbish.

As should be more than clear reading through, what sort of responses do you expect if alls that comes back to considered explanations is the same tired old lies?

Do you think I'm going to sit here indefinitely, posting serious things people need to realise, when I'm getting replies ignoring all that and focusing on brain drain pointless things instead? No, I'm going to start responding to what is being posted back, in a manner that is fitting to it.

If you (in general) don't like that, the answer is simple - don't do what you're doing then.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

"What else can I say when you are trying to insult people and doing such a poor job of it.

I'm bored now.

Good day."

Too above your pope hat?

Again, I don't understand why people are telling me things like they are bored. I really don't care. I don't need to know that, nobody does.
You can just go offline without explanations if you like.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Do you think I'm going to sit here indefinitely, posting serious things people need to realise

Oh, I apologise, I must have missed those serious things.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

"Benefits were never meant to support a *life style*

They are a *safety net* if you are unfortunate enough to loose a job.

That said Its OFF TOPIC on a thread about the coming referendum, to do with staying

or leaving the EU!!"

I know. I started out posting on topic, about what it means to be in Europe or not. The anti-immigration type of replies started focusing on benefits in the usual ways, so I was just responding to that because some of them were replies to me directly.

If you're in the EU, then as long as the immigrants are also from within the EU - they are not actually immigrants then anyway.

I started explaining that what is actually wrong with the UK isn't going to be solved by stopping immigrants coming here, but other replies picked up on just the immigration and benefits aspects. (benefits as in unemployment payments, not benefits as in the huge payments member states get from the EU, which they would get none of if they leave the EU - in that way, the entire country is dependant upon benefits).

Unless they plan on pulling another fast one and just printing a lot of notes with nothing to back them..

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join