It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frst American Factory in Cuba........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I totally understand what you are implying....
The US Needs such enterprenurialship......sic
My point is that .............
We are net loosers in these deals....the entire US job export business has bled the American economy....
We need to be finding such remedies for our own economy, on our own shores....
As the globalist agenda unfolds the standard of living of the US is going to drop in proportion to the elevations of same elsewhere....But we are bottoming out....

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

We need to make it beneficial for entrepeneurs to WANT to create business and industry in the US.

We should not tax them to death.

What reason would anyone have to open a business in the US if they are going to be taxed? They're in business to make money, not give it to government.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

If it's on Cuban land, why do you think they are American Jobs.....

I think if you want to kick start the US Cuban Relationship again you have to let them catch up.... I don't know what the exchange rate is between cuban Peso's and American Dollars is right now, but if you make those tractors in America then send them to cuba.... You won't make much money, and the cuban's likely won't buy that many because of the mark up.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma
Its not like I don't understand the picture.......both for the good of the Cubans and the benefit of the two guys who live here in America, and the benefit of the investors......
Im saying we need to be doing this kind of stuff over here in our own economy....for ourselves...
Or we cannot survive at present levels of living standards....
Isnt that kind of obvious?
We have basically allowed the corporate structure to outsource the entire American job bases....While destroying the climate that produces innovation...
Why not downsize and specialize somewhat?
3D printing could help somewhat to decentralise out put.....put jobs back where people actually live etc...
Community co operative industrial enterprise....
I don't begrudge anybody a decent living ....

edit on 15-2-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
3d printing doesn't really create jobs... it likely gets rid of lots, considering it's mostly an automated process. The cost of materials and labor inside the us becomes the issue starting get up production companies here... it's not impossible but it's like jumping out of a plane in the Atlantic at night and hoping to swim your way into an island. Most people would drown in debt before creating any substantial gains.

It's a hard thing to turn around...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Those low skilled factory workers are idiots for not becoming nurses.

Their fault.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
I certainly Understand your point.....but...like I said...can we afford to export opportunities when we are starving for employment here???

Would Cuban farmers be able to afford tractors made in the US?
edit on 2/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is a big problem......
I do admit.....
The thing I see happening is the destruction of the middle class by simply exporting its job base....
Then simply mop them up as they fall behind in debt.....succumb to poverty, drug addiction, disease etc....
Instead of proud productive people producing goods the world wants and needs,

We are mere creditors sucked into buying second rate crap nobody else wants....with an ever shrinking minimum wage working class...

I find it odious that those that are able to inject anything positive at all choose to ship it off shore......
Invent some tricky little gadget...they'll produce it in Taiwan or else where and ship them in by the millions....

We just end up net buyers of stuff....that poorly imitates the real products we can no longer afford to make or buy for our own survival....
Our credit card is at limit long ago.......
The cure for Cubas tractor shortage is a recipe for our own malady but nobody seems to get it yet....

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
If Marco Rubio is elected or selected he would want to try and impose a Arab Spring over Cuba.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Jeezuz H what hairbrained crap is that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join