It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Strikes 3 Syrian Hospitals in One Day , Dozens are Believed Dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

If it was proven many times already, I guess it wouldn't be that hard for you to show us how was it proven, when and by who? Let's hope your proof is not Kerry saying that Russia has been hitting civilians.

Just because something has been proven in your head, does not mean it is proven for real.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Three hospitals hit in one day , if they weren't targeted then that's some freak accident right there.

Much like 9/11.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I may have missed it, but did the US accused Russia or did they just condemned the attack without naming an attacker?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Russia has no doubt done some bad things but this is not one of them.
This is an attempt to change public opinion in turkey to justify invasion.

Would be something if russia had a bunch of vids of us drones double tapping, killing all first responders. Common drone policy tactic. 49 civs to 1 terrorist killed.

War is war and war is coming.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

As far as information coming over the MSM, its mainly picked out by the editor knowing what their Corporate sponsors want. You only have to look at the D&^%$ H%$#@s and decide who looks the most honest and who you would trust. I would back Russia's foreign minister Laverov , or Mendeyev , because they actually look sincere and honest. Putin looks a bit suspect . The rest of the Western bunch look like they couldn't thread a straight needle.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

have you read tom clancys bear and the dragon

it is basically a script of what is playing out now virtually everything apart from the names of the characters are the same
even having an ex cia operative as the president is the same as today although most people do not realise what Obama's last job was.
but once you understand the true reality you will see that everything is just the same team pretending to be on different teams, they have to get the public to agree to kill themselves i:e a world war

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: anonentity

have you read tom clancys bear and the dragon

it is basically a script of what is playing out now virtually everything apart from the names of the characters are the same
even having an ex cia operative as the president is the same as today although most people do not realise what Obama's last job was.
but once you understand the true reality you will see that everything is just the same team pretending to be on different teams, they have to get the public to agree to kill themselves i:e a world war

I am afraid you might be right, depopulation seems to be the key,
in the past 80% of the population would go to war after a period of conditioning. I doubt that this percentage has changed much.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I challenge you, absolutely defy you to express the facts as to just who initiated this human destruction across the middle eastern Muslim world. You know who started this crud. Admit it!

BUT I AM SURE YOU WILL JUSTIFY EVERYTHING THAT HAS TRANSPIRED OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS TO DEFENDING "AMERICA" HORSESHEET! IT'S NOTHING MORE THAN AMERICAN ADVENTURIST IMPERIALIST CAPITALISM AT WORK TO DOMINATE THE ENTIRE PLANET.

You are delusional and defiantly defending a nation that is ruled by capitalist greed..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join