It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

At the same time, Scalia's 'friend' (Foster) whom (along with the ranch's owner, Poindexter) had not only invited the Justice to the place where he died alone and without protection, but is also a high-ranking official in the Catholic church-affiliated secret society, leaves for a secretive visit to Argentina just after Scalia is found dead...

HUGE RED FLAG

This has the base of my skull buzzing.

Foster, who is a recent (2014) inductee of the and appointed rank within the IOSH, and has also been a Companion in the Order of St. John (aka Knights of Malta) since 2011.

edit on 28-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

ETA

A secretary at Foster’s law firm said he is traveling in Argentina. The firm’s director of marketing, Mindee L. Mosher, said Foster was traveling and she would try to contact him. A woman answering a phone associated with Foster hung up when asked for comment.

The WaPo article that stole our research

So yes, there he is going there after Scalia's death.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
OK

Maybe Foster gets Papal information from the President of Argentina?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Also, why would it take a year or more to scan paper into a computer? Maybe they have to rewrite the files first.

I think maybe he went to the same School of Delay and Obfuscation as Hillary did.

Hey...it works sometimes!! The masses tend to get sidetracked and lose interest if a shinier news object gets their attention.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I just read this article concerning The Dirty War and crimes against humanity. This is my take on it, but please correct me if I'm wrong....it's slightly confusing:

During the dictatorship the Jesuits were basically considered terrorists due to their differing ideology of the conservatives. Therefore a lot of them abandoned their work with the poor and lower class to avoid being killed or disappeared.

Some of those Jesuits would come to Bergoglio and ask for help. To their faces he would agree to talk to the right people....assure them they were terrorists, but actually did the opposite and revoked their license and turned them in.

Lots of babies were taken from in women who were captured and utimately killed. These babies were in turn given to military families and those that supported the regime.

Bergoglio,in court in Argentina, says there are secret lists of those disappeared and lists of the abducted babies and children and who they gave them to. Some of these parents are "too important" to go after to take these children back.

He never spoke out publicly in protest of any of this. m.dailykos.com...

Holy....

This guy seems like a wolf in sheep's clothing. My question: is he really a conservative pretending to be a liberal? Or did he just go with the flow in order to gain power?

This stuff is no different than what Hitler is accused of doing in Germany. Why aren't people losing their minds over this? That alone points to a whole blackout, white washing of history and implicates most of our world leaders.

link   
Pope's 2016 Itinerary:

en.wikipedia.org...

Argentina is at top of 2016 visits but dates are left blank. Mexico isn't on there. Hmmmm....

ETA: I goofed. Mexico is on there. My mistake.
edit on 28-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm wondering about this 'child-trafficking' (abduction and forced-adoption) during Argentina's 'Dirty War'...something both the Argentine government, the Catholic Church in Argentina and the current Pope were accused of being involved in supporting.

How would the Knights of Malta/Templar/Order of St. Hubertus have played a roll back then?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I guess I'm wondering if this dove-tails in any way with pedophile ring accusations against the Catholic church.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
They're in Argentina ....

The IOSH is an international organization, with Grand Priories in Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Italy, Luxembourg, Argentina, Scotland as well as the United States. The seat of the Order is by Constitution co-located with the home of the Grand Master, which is currently the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.

St. Hubertus International

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'm wondering about this 'child-trafficking' (abduction and forced-adoption) during Argentina's 'Dirty War'...something both the Argentine government, the Catholic Church in Argentina and the current Pope were accused of being involved in supporting.

How would the Knights of Malta/Templar/Order of St. Hubertus have played a roll back then?

Well, let's see:

Notaries under the Knights

There are over 1,335 surviving 16th-century registers in the collection alone for the period between 1530 and 1798. The registers contain a wealth of information regarding life of the local population in Malta under the Knights as well as recording the legal and property relationship between the Knights and the Maltese. Other documents include contracts for the purchase of slaves at a time when Malta was the center of human trafficking and contracts for the distribution of land when Valletta was being built by the Knights of Malta.
emphasis mine

Hill Museum & Manuscript Library - The Notarial Archives of Malta

How involved do you think they might have been compared to how involved do you think they might be now?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Oh, and the Pope was just in Argentina:

Pope Francis meets new President of Argentina
Posted on 02/27/2016 07:59 AM (News.va)

(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Saturday morning received in audience the President of Argentina, Mauricio Macri, who subsequently met with the Vatican’s Secretary of State, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, and Archbishop Paul Richard Gallagher, the Secretary for Relations with States.

source

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hey...I posted an article in another thread about the Pope's top financial advisor testifying in Rome and was going to link it here, too, but now I can't find that thread. It's nowhere to be seen. I even did a search on it and the thread returned no results. It's the Flight Logs Put Clinton, Dershowitz on Pedophile Billionaire's Sex Jet.

What gives?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Saturday morning received in audience the President of Argentina, Mauricio Macri, who subsequently met with the Vatican’s Secretary of State, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, and Archbishop Paul Richard Gallagher, the Secretary for Relations with States.

source

No, the Argentine president came to the Vatican, not the other way around. I made that mistake, too.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Sorry, you are correct. Duh...

And yeah I remember the Clinton jet thread too. It's since been removed.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

source

I think the Argentine president was received by Pope Francis at the Vatican...not the other way around.www.usnews.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

On Saturday, Francis gave Macri a medal depicting a two-branched olive tree, saying it symbolizes unity when something "in the middle doesn't work."

That's interesting! I have to wonder about that gift and its symbology.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wow...Pope Francis does not look at all happy! THAT was the picture the photographer decided to use???? A big ole frowny face by the pope!? www.usnews.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Good grief!! Too hot of a subject to touch?

On another note:

Sheriff Dominguez supposedly did not tell the other two JOPs that a Supreme Court Justice died (which is why they didn't drop their schedules and come running!) However, he did tell this over to the phone to Guevara. Did he do this on purpose? And the other two JOPs had events they were attending out of town but Guevara didn't.

Just something I thought was unusual.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Wow...Pope Francis does not look at all happy! THAT was the picture the photographer decided to use???? A big ole frowny face by the pope!? www.usnews.com...

There probably weren't any happy expressions from the Pope during that meeting. Photographer didn't have a choice, LOL.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

On Saturday, Francis gave Macri a medal depicting a two-branched olive tree, saying it symbolizes unity when something "in the middle doesn't work."

In other words, it's their way or else !!!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

In other words, it's their way or else !!!

Like you said, Xuenchen, nothing is ever as it seems.

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join