It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: texasgirl

Ahh, I see. So these beds aren't there all the time. Gotcha.

Well, I don't know. They could be there all the time but maybe no one really goes down that hallway.

The beds look out of place but I doubt anyone would think anything nefarious about it. Until now, that is.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Until now, that is.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

HA!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: nikkib0421

He's in Argentina now. Seriously...Foster is visiting the homeland of Pope Francis.

Cleaning up some old mess from the Pope's Jorge Bergoglio days, no doubt?!

I think I'm right about this!!! Is a "clean-up" underway?

The "Dirty War" in Argentina is rearing its legal head once again! This is super interesting, and makes you wonder what those investigations are now uncovering!

If you are interested in this angle, please read this article and focus on what is happening NOW, today, involving "crimes against humanity" from what happened back then in Argentina. There is a Supreme Court angle here, albeit not our SC, but relevant none the less.

There is a reason the last pope retired....first since the 1400's if I recall....and this particular Pope installed!

During a trial in 2012, Videla was sentenced to 50 years in prison for being the architect of a systematic plan to steal babies from prisoners at clandestine detention centers. Judicial authorities continued to investigate cases of kidnapping and illegal adoption of children born to detained dissidents by members of the former military dictatorship. In April 2013 a judge sentenced a couple who illegally adopted the son of a disappeared family to six years in prison. The individual who illegally offered the baby to the couple also faced charges for identity theft. The NGO Abuelas de la Plaza de Mayo reported the number of persons illegally adopted by former military officials and later identified and made aware of their background increased to 109 of an estimated 500 born to detained and missing dissidents during the former military dictatorship.

Authorities continued to investigate and prosecute individuals implicated in disappearances, killings, and torture committed during the 1976-83 military dictatorship (widely referred to as the “Dirty War”). Investigations into the “systematic plan” of the military dictatorship, including the appropriation of children of detainees and the killing of detainees on “death flights,” continued or began during the year. The Center for Legal and Social Studies (CELS) estimated that 381 judicial investigations were active by May 2013, in which 2,088 persons were charged for crimes against humanity. According to the Attorney General’s Office for Follow-up on Crimes Against Humanity, from January to October the courts convicted 76 individuals for committing human rights abuses during the 1976-83 period and continued trials that were suspended in 1989-90 when the government issued a blanket pardon.

www.globalsecurity.org...
edit on 28-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2016 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
A few months ago, under pressure to do so, Pope Francis ordered that the Vatican's archives on the "Dirty War" in Argentina be opened. Supposedly, it will take at least a year to digitize them and have them available. He has yet to agree to open the archives for the Argentina Catholic Diocese, however. hmmmm....

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Good finds

This is getting real thick !!!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Thanks for posting! I will be digging into the Dirty War topic today.

Also, why would it take a year or more to scan paper into a computer? Maybe they have to rewrite the files first.

Stuff is getting deep.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Hmmm..."a year or more"...just about the same amount of time Pope Francis said he has left.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Thanks for posting! I will be digging into the Dirty War topic today.

Also, why would it take a year or more to scan paper into a computer? Maybe they have to rewrite the files first.

Stuff is getting deep.

I would be interested in knowing what personnel changes were made in the Vatican before Pope Francis agreed to open those archives!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Argentina rights group to ask Obama for dictatorship-era records

Buenos Aires (AFP) - A prominent Argentinian rights activist said Thursday she would ask President Barack Obama to declassify US documents related to the country's dictatorship when he visits next month.

Obama is expected in Argentina on March 23-24, immediately following his historic trip to Cuba. The dates overlap with a mass protest marking the 40th anniversary of the coup that led to Argentina's 1976-1983 military dictatorship

Several rights groups have called on Obama to apologize on behalf of his country for the United States' support of the military regime at the time.

Estela de Carlotto, head of the Grandmothers of the Plaza de Mayo rights group, said her group would welcome the chance to meet with Obama to make the declassification request in person.

"We want to ask him to declassify the archives... on everything relating to repression across Latin America and especially our country," de Carlotto said.

Military dictatorships across Latin America in the 1970s and 1980s collaborated in tracking down leftist opponents in a scheme known as the Operation Condor.

Some 30,000 people were killed or "disappeared" during Argentina's "dirty war" period. An estimated 500 babies were stolen by the regime, which abducted, tortured and killed opponents and their suspected sympathizers.

De Carlotto's group is attempting to find children stolen or illegally adopted during the dictatorship.

She believes that the US documents will shed light on those responsible for child kidnappings, and provide "a lot of information of historic value."

The prominent activist spoke to reporters at Remembrance Park, where she accompanied visiting French President Francois Hollande as he paid a tribute to dictatorship victims.

The site, located on the shores of the River Plate, is a memorial that includes the names of more than 9,000 dictatorship victims engraved on a sloping wall.

Twenty-two of the victims, including two nuns, were French citizens.

President Mauricio Macri on Tuesday met with leading rights groups to work out a common agenda during Obama's visit.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't know...Can you help me connect the dots here? The Pope himself has been accused of participating in sex crimes and disappearances so why would he do this? And how does this tie in with Scalia?

I'm not doubting it, just not understanding it.

edit on 28-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2016 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So we have:

Justice Scalia found dead (under suspicious circumstances) at a 'private gathering' of a Catholic church-affiliated secret society...in Texas near the Mexican border, just 30 minutes from where the Pope and his entourage were visiting at the time.

The Pope who has been implicated in Argentina's Dirty War for 'Crimes Against Humanity' just meeting with New President of Argentina at the Vatican....AFTER Justice Scalia's body was discovered.

At the same time, Scalia's 'friend' (Foster) whom (along with the ranch's owner, Poindexter) had not only invited the Justice to the place where he died alone and without protection, but is also a high-ranking official in the Catholic church-affiliated secret society, leaves for a secretive visit to Argentina just after Scalia is found dead...and at the same time the Pope leaves to meet with the Argentine President at the Vatican.

Justice Scalia was the lead winning opinion in a Supreme Court decision which ruled against Argentina...resulting in opening it up to litigation by creditors...and potential massive financial loss.

Argentine rights groups are also currently petitioning the Obama administration to open records of American government involvement from Argentina's 'Dirty War' years...a period of time where Catholic church and current Pope were also implicated and suspected of supporting' Crimes Against Humanity'.

The Pope is also now under pressure to open Vatican records of Church involvement (as well as his own involvement) in Argentina during that time.

Do I have all of this about right?

edit on 28-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You mean Mexico, right? He hasn't visited Argentina this year yet.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

I thought I read he also went to Argentina.
Did he instead just meet the Argentine President at the Vatican?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I had initially thought he went to Argentina but Nikki posted my mistake. He went from Mexico straight back to the Vatican.

I know, it blows a tiny hole in my theory about Foster and the Pope meeting up in Argentina.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly! If this dude dies right on time...well, I just don't know!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I wouldn't say it completely blows hole in your theory. He did meet with the Argentine president at the vatican.

Just a few days ago I think. I will find the link again.

I wonder how likely it is the pope could travel in total secrecy? I'm sure his travel schedule is released through the vatican. But, is it possible for him to travel...say to Argentina or close....without anyone knowing his whereabouts?
edit on 28-2-2016 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I believe that is correct. The Pope, after visiting Mexico, headed back to the Vatican. Foster went to Argentina.

The Pope did not go to Argentina after his visit, but rather it was the Argentine president that visited the Vatican this week! en.radiovaticana.va...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I had initially thought he went to Argentina but Nikki posted my mistake. He went from Mexico straight back to the Vatican.

I know, it blows a tiny hole in my theory about Foster and the Pope meeting up in Argentina.

Not really. I would've doubted Foster would get an audience with the Pope there...but he would with members of the Argentine government and Catholic church officials.

The fact that the Pope and Argentine President meet directly at the Vatican instead is just as curious.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I wouldn't say it completely blows hole in your theory. He did meet with the Argentine president at the vatican.

Just a few days ago I think. I will find the link again.

I wonder how likely it is the pope could travel in total secrecy? I'm sure his travel schedule is released through the vatican. But, is it possible for him to travel...say to Argentina or close....without anyone knowing his whereabouts?

I looked at the Pope's itinerary and it doesn't show him visiting Argentina yet. But the weird thing is that he is planning to but there's no timelime. Almost all other visits have a scheduled date.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join