It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The "orange cap" listed in the report as found at the scene is curious. Was this cap from a prescription? If so, why were no pills listed as found?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

It sure seems like this was an Order of St. Hubertus event/meeting and since that fact has not been reported, then I think it's safe to say it was meant to be secret.

ETA: I mean, there was another get together there by the Order and that one made it to the newspaper (link many pages back). This one was not announced.
edit on 24-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I read that as an orange hunting cap.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It looks like these guys were all 'Big Kahunas' in the Order.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I read that as an orange hunting cap.

Makes sense. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You know...

Just sometimes I'll wake up in the morning and it'll be loud outside. It could be the birds I don't want to hear or a garbage truck on the road. For whatever reason, I'll put the pillow over my head to try and silence it for a few more minutes of sleep.

So, yeah, you know I do sometimes sleep or put my pillow over my head in the morning.

This doesn't really seem that odd to me at all people. Really. He was old, old people can be cranky (I'm already more cranky than I was 10 years ago). Loud noises in the morning when you want to sleep? Pull that pillow over the head ...

Just sayin'....

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

It sure seems like this was an Order of St. Hubertus event/meeting and since that fact has not been reported, then I think it's safe to say it was meant to be secret.

ETA: I mean, there was another get together there by the Order and that one made it to the newspaper (link many pages back). This one was not announced.

With all the Order members of such high ranking...and with the Pope visiting 30 miles away...one wonders if a side trip to visit the Pontiff was originally scheduled as part of the gathering.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yeah, I didn't notice at first but Allen Foster is also listed as:

Chancellor, IOSH-USA, Inc. (2014-)

IOSH = International Order of St. Hubertus

So this is somewhat recent appointment

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

NVM. D'uh that was the point you were making.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So now we have THREE different versions of "The Pillow" story.

The report stated that the justice's body was found in bed with a pillowcase covering his eyes. A breathing apparatus was on the table next to the bed, but it was switched off. Scalia was lying on three pillows "stacked up to elevate his head."

Scalia's sheets and pillows "were still in the creased position from that day's room service, indicating that there was no struggle involved," the report said. The top pillowcase "appeared to have shifted at some point in the night due to the weight of his pillow, causing the pillow case to slide down and cover his eyes."

The sheriff noted that the position of the pillow "did not seem to have inhibited Scalia's breathing."

www.chicagotribune.com...

edit on 24-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
You know...

Just sometimes I'll wake up in the morning and it'll be loud outside. It could be the birds I don't want to hear or a garbage truck on the road. For whatever reason, I'll put the pillow over my head to try and silence it for a few more minutes of sleep.

So, yeah, you know I do sometimes sleep or put my pillow over my head in the morning.

This doesn't really seem that odd to me at all people. Really. He was old, old people can be cranky (I'm already more cranky than I was 10 years ago). Loud noises in the morning when you want to sleep? Pull that pillow over the head ...

Just sayin'....

I know it's a lot of pages to read...but the pillow bit is really the least interesting thing that has been uncovered in this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

So they've translated the word 'tired' into meaning 'not feeling well.' Figures!

The sheriff's report also mentions the sheet up to his chin. ??? SOMEONE is lying here.

And, of course, the CPAP machine would be on the left table (since it's clear in the photos it's not possible to have it on the right side)

I wonder if he had trouble with the CPAP machine. I use one and if my sinuses are acting up I just can't use it. I went w/o it for a long time and had to train myself to learn to wear it again.

The CPAP machine was nowhere in sight. I sure wish there were more photos of his room. If Hagmann and Hagmann are right, photos of his body were taken, and then of his room once Scalia's body was removed.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Good for you! I hope she will have the courtesy to respond.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You know, there are some connections between the International Order of St Hubertus and the Bohemian Grove Club, another secret society. I noticed on the Hubertus website they are saying in 1966 the first investiture of American Knights took place at the Bohemian Club in San Francisco.

I've found a couple of names that have connections to both secret societies:

William Murray- Pioneer Orthopedist, was a member of both organizations

Robert Van Dine- Chairman of Black Rock International, was also a member of both clubs.

I need to dig further to figure out why these two organizations are connected and who else is involved....

edit on 24-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Good for you! I hope she will have the courtesy to respond.

Thanks! I'll let you know what I hear. I expect some kind of response although i think she will hide behind privacy laws. And if she does, I can only assume the information made public is not really what's in that letter.

If the actual info has been made public, then it's no longer private. If it hasn't, then they have a legal argument...and that would be so telling, in and of itself.

ETA: Again, it's much like Obama's birth certificate. I requested it, too, a few years ago. Still waiting on appeal decision. But if it has actually been made public already, then there's no privacy to protect. But they refuse to release it or verify it. I can only assume that we really haven't seen what they are withholding.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

ETA: Again, it's much like Obama's birth certificate. I requested it, too, a few years ago. Still waiting on appeal decision. But if it has actually been made public already, then there's no privacy to protect. But they refuse to release it or verify it. I can only assume that we really haven't seen what they are withholding.

As you were told in the other thread laws cover privacy of birth certificates, but you want them to ignore the laws!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

And as I told you in that thread, the Uniform Information Practices Act is not dependent on privacy laws when a record has already been made public. I even cited a precedent case:

Link

UH Coach June B. Jones contract which would have been otherwise protected by TWO statutes but was ordered to be disclosed because Coach Jones and the media already disclosed parts of it.

This is NOT the thread to debate this AGAIN. I won't respond to any attempts to bait me into doing that.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

And as I told you in that thread, the Uniform Information Practices Act is not dependent on privacy laws when a record has already been made public. I even cited a precedent case:

As you were shown, (but ignored) the privacy law still stands!

although i think she will hide behind privacy laws. And if she does, I can only assume the information made public is not really what's in that letter.

You will probably find once again the privacy laws stop the issuing of such information, there is no conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You showed nothing of the sort. Read the link I just posted. The Office of Information Practices concluded:

"There clearly is no basis to withhold information that UH previously released. In our opinion, any argument to the contrary would be frivolous. Once UH voluntarily disclosed the information, whether to one member of the public or to the media, it cannot later claim that the same information is somehow protected from disclosure."

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I cringe that I even responded to such a FRIVOLOUS argument.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You showed nothing of the sort. Read the link I just posted. The Office of Information Practices concluded:

You "missed" this bit....

, records maintained by a government agency are open to public inspection unless disclosure is restricted by law.

The release of Birth records is "restricted by law", as you were shown. But you keep ignoring that little fact. Funny thaat!

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Actually, as we see that would be you, making frivolous points, and ignoring the law.
edit on 24-2-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join