It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They have to have been. Drudge must've passed our research on to a Washington Post reporter.

It literally reads like a timeline of this thread.

Onward! There is far more to be uncovered!

cool effin beans.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Let's hope WaPo reporters keep following up.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So tickled the WaPo picked up on the Order of St. Hubertus info!!!

(But "make no mistake" I still expect an answer from my records request. As a former blogger on *ahem* another subject, I feel like I've been sidelined by the media before when it comes to open records law. So my feelers are up now that I called the DA's bluff.)

ETA: I hope anyone willing will follow up with the same request I made. And I hope anyone willing will request the death certificate. I know I will be looking into the vital records laws to see if it's disclosable and will request it if I find any law that allows it.
edit on 24-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
From the article:

Rogers spoke to a Post reporter briefly on the phone and confirmed that he was at the ranch the weekend of Scalia’s death, He declined to comment further.

Lewis did not respond to several attempts for comment.

So Rogers and Lewis have been revealed...with Rogers confirming, but neither will comment. Why not?
Suspicious.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

So tickled the WaPo picked up on the Order of St. Hubertus info!!!

(But "make no mistake" I still expect an answer from my records request. As a former blogger on *ahem* another subject, I feel like I've been sidelined by the media before when it comes to open records law. So my feelers are up now that I called the DA's bluff.)

ETA: I hope anyone willing will follow up with the same request I made. And I hope anyone willing will request the death certificate. I know I will be looking into the vital records laws to see if it's disclosable and will request it if I find any law that allows it.

I looked up the requirements for obtaining a copy of Scalia's death certificate. Unfortunately, no one here can do so unless they are related:

May I order anyone's death certificate online?
No. Death certificates with a date of death within the past 25 years are protected records. If you live in Texas, you can order the records of your immediate family members. If you live outside Texas, you must be the surviving spouse of the deceased, a parent of the deceased or the funeral director of the funeral home on the record. If you cannot apply online, you may apply through other methods, as described on the Texas Vital Statistics website.

Source

For anyone else to get a copy of the death certificate one would probably have to go through Governor Abbott's office. I don't know if that is possible.
edit on 24-2-2016 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Ah...so death certificate copy certifications are not disclosable to the public under the vital records statute: Link

That does not mean there aren't public information laws that might override these laws, but I thought I might share.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Funny...we just posted that info at the same time.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

It would behoove us to look at the Texas Public Information Act for any provision(s) that my override the vital records law: Texas Public Information Act

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Funny...we just posted that info at the same time.

I noticed that. You know what they say. Great minds think alike!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

It would behoove us to look at the Texas Public Information Act for any provision(s) that my override the vital records law: Texas Public Information Act

Here is something I found on page 64. I'm not sure if this would pertain to our search for Scalia's records:

F. Section 552.3035: Attorney General Must Not Disclose Information at Issue
Section 552.3035 expressly prohibits the attorney general from disclosing information that is the
subject of a request for an attorney general decision.

Source

If a request is being made to investigate Scalia's death and how it was handled by Texas authorities, does that mean the AG can't disclose whatever they have, including his death certificate?

And here's another thought: Since the U.S. Marshalls got involved (kind of) after Scalia's death, are there any Federal records we can request through the FOIA?
edit on 24-2-2016 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This Bohemian Club is interesting. Bohemian Grove where the USA chapter of the Order of St. Hubertus held it's first meeting has quite a sinister and secretive history.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

YES! I have read the most sinister things about the Bohemian Grove!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

This Bohemian Club is interesting. Bohemian Grove where the USA chapter of the Order of St. Hubertus held it's first meeting has quite a sinister and secretive history.
en.wikipedia.org...

As a San Franciscan with some interest in this, I can say... they are both interesting and, to varying degrees, disturbing. Although their membership changes and just as with every such secret gathering it must be stressed that there are many, many perfectly innocent participants... many who gather there have ties to some very, very shady stuff that this site and those who frequent it no doubt find most unsettling. I find them unsettling myself for more personal reasons.

I had some strange experiences back in the 90s, which is largely why I joined this site originally. Though very skeptical, I have yet to find a means of adequately accounting for those experiences. One of the avenues of inquiry I went down (many years later - in the last ten years in fact) actually led me to looking into an individual I won't name or elaborate upon who appeared in an odd way in association to said experiences. Researching this individual (no one high profile anyone here would have heard of) - a person I had never met - led me to find out many things about them and their business and technological ties which, to put it mildly, raised my eyebrows. But more to the point, in so doing, I was shocked to learn eventually after some digging that they attended the Bohemian Grove gathering at least once.

I'm not trying to insinuate or suggest anything other than - creepy things seem to happen in association with some who gather there. Both unseen, and well publicized alike. The place and its personage are legendary.

What that could or does or doesn't have to do with any of this, if anything at all, being as skeptical as I try to be, I can't say. Just... raises my eyebrows. Yet again.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Over his head doesn't mean over his face. If he laid down so he was lower down on the mattress, the pillow is over his head, without having anything to do with something nefarious.

And this would be noteworthy because??

Doesn't make sense to mention this, if it's so run of the mill, right?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The climate goes through normal warming and cooling. We have been neither warming nor cooling for the past ten years, so it is about time for real climate variation.

Of course it will be blamed on freedom.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

I posted the Bohemian Grove link a few pages ago last night. I've only found two members who belonged to both groups and they are deceased. I wonder if they'll only post this information after members die?

Bohemian Grove is a very shady club (cult?) and, since I felt way out of my league researching it, I asked Indigo to look into it to see if some connections I made were correct. What I found was pretty awful but not sure if it's true.
edit on 25-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

ETA: I'm really surprised WaPo made the Bohemian connection. So cool!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well, it seems Sublimecraft has posted the WaPo story on secret societies and the connection with Bohemian Grove. It has dovetailed with the awful stories I found out about this shady cult!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Some members on here have made a tenuous connection with the Pope being so close to the ranch during the time of Scalia's visit. (Mothermayeye, Queenofswords, Indigo5, Xuenchen, Dianajune, IAMTAT. Did I leave someone out?) Does this have connection with human trafficking?

Apparently, Pope Francis and former Pope Benedict are accused of being involved in a child sex ring:

childabuserecovery.com...

geopolitics.co...

Is it possible that these hunting parties at Cibolo Ranch were more nefarious?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I have read about Pope Francis as well as others and the trafficking connection.

It makes me wonder with Border Patrol being allowed access to the ranch shortly after Scalia's death.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join