It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dianajune

I specifically hounded him into and throughout the other thread...as did others. After the ATS Administrator got after him, he gave up and was shut down.

EDIT:
Using 'The Jews' as a vehicle for distraction and derailment...has historically been a Freemason tactic.

Each report on Alex Jones' website has a comments section and many of them have been anti-Semitic. I would like to see moderators do a better job of watching what is posted.

I didn't know that was a Freemason tactic.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What you said about the Masons reminds me of the British Royal Family. Here is some information on the Duke of Kent, cousin to Queen Elizabeth II:

Freemasonry
On 16 December 1963, the Duke was initiated into Royal Alpha Lodge No. 16 and into Freemasonry. He is the 10th Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, the governing body of Freemasonry in England and Wales. He has served in that office since 1967, thus being the longest serving Grand Master. In December 2013, he celebrated 50 years as a freemason.

and..

The Duke of Kent is patron of a number of organisations active in the fields of charity, health and the arts. These include:

Freemasonry: Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England and First Grand Principal of the Supreme Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of England

and...

The Duke's current full style is Field Marshal His Royal Highness Prince Edward George Nicholas Paul Patrick, Duke of Kent, Earl of Saint Andrews and Baron Downpatrick, Royal Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Grand Master and Knight Grand Cross of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order, Personal Aide-de-Camp to Her Majesty.

and....

Orders
1960 Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order (GCVO)
United Kingdom Knight Grand Cross of the Order of St Michael and St George (GCMG)
1967 Principal Knight Grand Cross of the Order of St Michael and St George
England 1985 Royal Knight of the Order of the Garter (KG)

Source

I wonder how much interaction, if any, there is between the Masons of Europe and the U.S.?

edit on 23-2-2016 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just letting you guys I am still reading and researching. All the secret society stuff confuses me. I get caught up in all the names and off shoots of this and that. Ultimately I end up with my head spinning.

You guys are doing some good work! I would have never thought to dig into the lodge reviews.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here's another report about Obama's joke:

Conservatives expressed fury today that President Obama joked about the death of Anontin Scalia, the Supreme Court justice.

Addressing the National Governors Association at the White House yesterday, Obama talked about some of the downsides of being a lame duck.

'Some of you might be in the final year of your last term,' working as hard as you can to get as much done as possible for the folks that you represent: fixing roads, educating our children, helping people retrain, appointing judges,' Obama uttered, adding a dramatic pause. 'The usual stuff.'

and....

The White House explained to the New York Times that the decision was partially based on the 'potential for the extensive presidential security detail to be disruptive'.

Instead he was pictured on Friday with a binder of background reports on potential nominees - before Scalia was even buried.

The president also didn't do himself any favors when reporters found out that he was golfing on Sunday, a favorite leisure activity of the president's that generally gets him in trouble with conservatives.

Source

Hmph.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Obama is a d*ck!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I believe that the Lord will hold Obama accountable for all he has done. Proverbs 29:2 says (KJV) "When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

There is alot of mourning going on as far as I am concerned. I'm not referring specifically to Scalia's death, but the unchecked corruption. Tyranny. Oppression. I am sooooo tired of having to put up with elected representatives who are out to help themselves only. They don't care about the electorate as much as they care about lining their pockets. They want riches and power.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

If Scalia's body has not been cremated, I want someone with guts to order its confiscation for a post mortem. I want a Federal investigation into Scalia's death and how it was handled......at the local level inc. poor Cinderella to the Federal level.

I don't want tptb to sweep Scalia's death under the rug and hope it will go away. I want our elected representatives to actually do something about this, not ignore it.

I want justice.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Why do you think Scalia was a good guy? We don't really know what his secret societies were up to, do we? David Shurter accuses him of pedophilic sexual abuse; do you think he might be telling the truth?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

Why do you think Scalia was a good guy? We don't really know what his secret societies were up to, do we? David Shurter accuses him of pedophilic sexual abuse; do you think he might be telling the truth?

~~sigh~~ Just a cursory research tells me this guy (Shurter) accuses everybody of such things. Sounds like a real wacko to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Agreed.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Here are a couple of excerpts from a new Daily Mail report, but again - it does not prove cause of death. Apparently the lamestream media is still trying to convince those of us who want real proof, not a letter from a physician who wasn't even there:

A sheriff's incident report shows nothing appeared out of place around the bed where Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead in his West Texas resort suite.

Three pillows were stacked to elevate Scalia's head and a top pillow appeared to have toppled onto his eyes and forehead but didn't appear positioned to impede his breathing, according to the Presidio County Sheriff's Department report.
His arms were at his side atop the bed covers, which were pulled up to his chin.

Um, weren't they claiming his hands were folded across his chest? How can one keep his hands folded if his arms were at his side? Once again they're changing the story.

A breathing apparatus was on the nightstand, but it wasn't hooked up to Scalia. The bed covers were smooth and creased and showed no sign of a struggle.

His suitcase was open and contained neatly folded clothing. On the kitchen counter rested a blue stretch exercise band.
Earlier on Tuesday a doctor's letter was released that revealed Antonin Scalia suffered from a range of ailments leading up to his death.

Scalia was diagnosed with coronary artery disease, obesity and diabetes, among other ailments that probably contributed to the justice's sudden death, the Associated Press reported on Tuesday.

The conservative jurist died on February 13 at the age of 79.

Presidio County District Attorney Rod Ponton cited the letter Tuesday, saying there was nothing suspicious about Scalia's death.

Ponton had a copy of a letter from Rear Adm. Brian P. Monahan, the attending physician for members of Congress and the Supreme Court.

The letter was to county Judge Cinderela Guevara, who conducted a death inquiry by phone and certified Scalia's death. Scalia's body was returned the next day to Virginia.

The letter dated February 16 said Scalia's 'many significant medical conditions led to his death', Ponton said.

Source

Of course the local officials would try to cover their backsides, so to speak. Of course. Once more - a physician's letter about one's medical conditions is not proof of cause of death. An autopsy, which they refused to do, would have been proof.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Why isn't it simply that he died due to apnea?
If there was no electricity in the room (just gas lamps and his flashlight for light), he wouldn't have had an outlet to plug in his sleeping/breathing machine...which could be why he slept w/a bunch of piled up pillows.
Maybe he learned too late that he needed that machine and not just because his wife said he snored.
Just an idea.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Diabetes? Wouldn't his good friend know about this, at least? I call BS!!! I also didn't see any breathing apparatus on the nightstands.

They had electricity. In the linked videos of Cibolo Creek ranch you see lamps that were lit in the dining hall and bedroom suites.

BTW....Ponton is as corrupt as the sheriff. They're good friends. (Read the links about the girl who died on the train tracks on page 5) The woman (whose daughter died on the tracks) claims Ponton has his own criminal past such as starving his horses and sexual assaults that were never prosecuted. Many people have said "If Rod Ponton is speaking, he's lying." (Ponton also had an investigator, Kevin Ficke, who was convicted of tampering with evidence.)

I wouldn't put any stock into this latest Scalia story from Daily Mail.

edit on 24-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2016 by texasgirl because: Added more

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I also noticed in that Daily Mail article that Ponton would not release a copy of that letter. Ha!! And Texas would not release the death certificate, either.

It's so shady I feel sick!!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Here are a couple of articles that Rod Ponton was involved with:

www.bigbendcourier.com... (read the comments section, too)

reason.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Diabetes? Wouldn't his good friend know about this, at least? I call BS!!! I also didn't see any breathing apparatus on the nightstands.

They had electricity. In the linked videos of Cibolo Creek ranch you see lamps that were lit in the dining hall and bedroom suites.

BTW....Ponton is as corrupt as the sheriff. They're good friends. (Read the links about the girl who died on the train tracks on page 5) The woman (whose daughter died on the tracks) claims Ponton has his own criminal past such as starving his horses and sexual assaults that were never prosecuted. Many people have said "If Rod Ponton is speaking, he's lying." (Ponton also had an investigator, Kevin Ficke, who was convicted of tampering with evidence.)

I wouldn't put any stock into this latest Scalia story from Daily Mail.

You'd think that his "good friend" would already know about this and other health issues, and if he, being a "good friend" had reason to believe that Scalia shouldn't have made the trip, he would have said something.

I'm convinced that the powers-that-be in that part of Texas are as crooked as a broken leg. They know that way too many people are questioning their ever-changing stories.

Again, if they want to put these "conspiracies" to rest, all they need to do is an autopsy. Period. Governor Abbott needs to order the release of his death certificate. That might help too, unless - like with the changing stories - it was doctored.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I'll check out those links. I heard about Ponton. He (along with a bunch of others) are very shady.

It would be nice if someone had the guts to order the release of his death certificate, along with conducting a criminal investigation into Scalia's death and the officials who deliberately bungled it.

Re. the Daily Mail, I think what they had came from the AP. I saw another link on Drudge that basically said the same thing.

AP story about Scalia

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I noticed in some recent articles they left out the claim his hands were by his side and the sheet pulled up to his chin. If your hands were by your side outside of the sheets then how is it possible to have the sheets pulled up to your chin?

Shoddy reporting!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I noticed the officials in Marfa/Presidio County coerce people to write apology letters to the court. I wouldn't be surprised if they did this to Scalia's doctor, too.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

There was definitely electricity in the room. I can see a lamp plugged in, in this photo, and another shows the digital alarm clock on: Image

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
Um, weren't they claiming his hands were folded across his chest? How can one keep his hands folded if his arms were at his side? Once again they're changing the story.

Another good catch! Yes, His hands were reported as folded over the sheet!
edit on 24-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join