It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Unbelievable! I wonder if Scalia knew how unsecure this place would be. Here we have...a sitting Supreme Court Justice going to a remote place he had never visited before without the usual U.S. Marshalls accompanying him during a time when several highly controversial matters are pending before the SC. On top of that, there will be 30+ strangers there. Something is just so out of the ordinary that it defies understanding.

...and SURPRISE...he dies alone during that brief window of complete isolation and vulnerability...when 99.9% of the time he's protected 24/7 by TWO security agencies.
BIG coincidence...TOO Big to accept.
edit on 22-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
No locks would bother me, too. How are you going to get it on without wondering if someone could accidentally walk right in your room. Clearly I have nothing valuable, so that's what leapt to my mind.

Oh, and pooping & undressing! How are you going to feel comfortable pooping and undressing?

I certainly wouldn't. I wouldn't put it past Poindexter to have hidden cameras in the rooms.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

a reply to: nikkib0421

Well, that is an interesting and diabolical thought. No locks...just walk right in and turn on the gas.

A stealth assassin that probably has undetectable methods is an eery thought. I can't help but think this was facilitated by orders from waaaayyy up there. The facilitator put the hit out and an assassin came in the night. Absolution was given a couple of three days later to all involved. Over and done...clean and easy. And what really bothers me is the fact that the official story was just accepted hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The whole "He was really ill" meme doesn't hold up.
So he's at death's door...but decides to go to an isolated ranch without electricity and cell phone reception, miles from medical help...without his son...or any security?
Not buying it.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Here's another review from Trip Advisor:

“Did not meet expectations.”
2 of 5 starsReviewed May 30, 2006
My wife loved CCR and tried to convince me that on a per day basis, this is the same cost as Lajitas. I doubt that.

I expected the food to be excellent but this 35-year-old male was not impressed. Cornish game hens with broccoli/cauliflower are pretty generic for a ve. The rooms we selected, and there are better rooms for $650 a night, all shared a common corridor. The common corridor and un-insulated glass doors into the rooms allowed sound to carry easily. The walls are not a suitable design for a hospitality environment and also allow much sound transmission between the rooms: coughing and conversations could be heard throughout the night and permit very little privacy.

We flew into CCR's airstrip and it is a good private strip with ample clear zones at both ends. The overall property is nice but really this is a place for lounging with friends you bring in, not exploring. I can only imagine that management really pulls out the stops for the large groups and celebrities that rent out the facilities and the bread and butter guests get bread and butter treatment.

Lajitas by comparison is money trying to defy nature, but nicer accommodations and much closer to Big Bend National Park. In my opinion we were a paid guest visiting someone's nice ranch property and both of us never really felt that welcome.
Stayed April 2006

Re. the highlighted part - I read somewhere else that sound travels easily there. So, why didn't anyone hear Scalia? Was he in an isolated part of the ranch? Where was the nearest occupied room to his suite?

Trip Advisor Review Cibolo Creek Ranch

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
So, why didn't anyone hear Scalia?

Hear what exactly?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Re. the highlighted part - I read somewhere else that sound travels easily there. So, why didn't anyone hear Scalia? Was he in an isolated part of the ranch? Where was the nearest occupied room to his suite?

If he died quietly in his sleep, there would be no noise, and a stealth assassin would not make a whisper.

edit on 22-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Here's an interesting read:

adriaen22.wordpress.com...

There are more photos of the El Presidente suite. Apparently there's a suite higher than this, a Veranda suite, which is more expensive. Was there a person more important than Scalia who was at the party?

It also mentions it's common for a high-end hotel to have the maids come in and remove decorative pillows and turn down sheets before guests retire for the night.

I'd write more but my hands are acting up from arthritis..

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ok. I am still looking up reviews for Cibolo because I am curious. I found some interesting ones, courtesy of Google Reviews:

bassman619
in the last week-
Unless you are a Supreme Court Justice at odds with a maniacal President with a God complex, this would be a great place to chill. Pillows are nice and fluffy. Perfect for placement on the face of a heart attack victim.

Mrlr J
in the last week-
Great place for a conservative SCOTUS Justice who is in opposition to the present Democrat administration to die under suspicious conditions without an autopsy and toxicology performed required by law.

Joe Coughlin
a week ago-
Will now be the known location of Justice Scalia's passing. Excellent facility for relaxation and serenity.

Source

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

If he died quietly in his sleep, there would be no noise, and a stealth assassin would not make a whisper.

A pillow could also muffle any screaming.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Thank you, you answered some of my questions!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

And what really bothers me is the fact that the official story was just accepted hook, line, and sinker.

I don't think it was. But there is no accountability to the public and that's what really bothers me.

I actually feel sorry for anyone who believes that people having the motive and resources to carry out conspiratorial crimes and 'fix' investigations would never, ever take advantage of those positions.

To some, only people who will likely never get away with it conspire.

I just feel like those people are pathetic, gullible,...and *ahem* silly.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Sounds like that author was reading this thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

A pillow could also muffle any screaming.

That might also suggest that the killer(s) were familiar with the ranch and it's thin walls, where sounds carry so easily (this was mentioned earlier).

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Your blog mentioned the possibility of Carbon Monoxide being used to kill...and that by removing body fluids and embalming, it would be undetectable.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My thoughts exactly. Exactly!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't buy the blog's Cheney suggestion as the other guest...but perhaps the Justice wasn't put in the more exclusive suite because that one was screened in...making access difficult.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I don't buy the blog's Cheney suggestion as the other guest...but perhaps the Justice wasn't put in the more exclusive suite because that one was screened in...making access difficult.

it's probably just a red herring to get people thinking about secondary alternatives.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Also, concerning sounds carrying at the ranch...from the outside...the El Presidente suite looks like it's on the end of the veranda, with the bed against the far wall (no neighbor). This could've been selected for the Justice ahead of time as per premeditation.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Your blog mentioned the possibility of Carbon Monoxide being used to kill...and that by removing body fluids and embalming, it would be undetectable.

I thought that, too. Scary, isn't it?

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join