It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So Pope Francis and his entourage were less than 1/2 hr away from Cibolo Creek Ranch.

In the border town of Presidio, Texas, 60 miles south of Marfa and just 30 miles south of the ranch where Justice Antonin Scalia died suddenly Feb. 13, TVs were locked on the pope.

www.usatoday.com...

We have mentioned the pope's visit and connected secret societies a lot in this thread.

I just want to point out again that some guy posted, in this specific thread, a 'fear mongering' comment designed to get us to ask him who was out to murder him....and his answer would have been "The Jews" if we had taken the bait.

So, it's sort of settled in my mind -- the Catholic Church and Pope have some connection to Scalia's death.

Yes, I noticed that as well. There have been some trolls in this thread who will put down any theories about Scalia's death if they don't match with the "official" story. Or they will try to distract us with something so way off topic that we stop discussing Scalia's death. It's not a conspiracy, imo, to demand the truth. It's not too much for us to ask. There have been soooo many irregularities in the investigation as we already discussed at length that it would be unreasonable to say "he was an old fat guy with a bad heart, nothing to see here, move along."

But that's exactly what these trolls have been saying. So I just ignore them.

edit on 23-2-2016 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So Pope Francis and his entourage were less than 1/2 hr away from Cibolo Creek Ranch.

In the border town of Presidio, Texas, 60 miles south of Marfa and just 30 miles south of the ranch where Justice Antonin Scalia died suddenly Feb. 13, TVs were locked on the pope.

www.usatoday.com...

We have mentioned the pope's visit and connected secret societies a lot in this thread.

I just want to point out again that some guy posted, in this specific thread, a 'fear mongering' comment designed to get us to ask him who was out to murder him....and his answer would have been "The Jews" if we had taken the bait.

So, it's sort of settled in my mind....well, my gut -- the Catholic Church and Pope have some connection to Scalia's death.

IF Justice Scalia was murdered...I would put them at the top of the list.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Furthermore...
I think a reasonable assumption could be made that there was coordination from within the Cibolo Creek Ranch.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

That one particular comment was pretty, ha...speshul. I think it's important to ignore what he said, but pay attention to why he said it.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Furthermore...
I think a reasonable assumption could be made that there was coordination from within the Cibolo Creek Ranch.

Very reasonable.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

That one particular comment was pretty, ha...speshul. I think it's important to ignore what he said, but pay attention to why he said it.

You mean it could have been a thinly veiled threat......or something to the effect that someone in power is watching this discussion? I have to wonder how many gov't operatives watch boards like this, and Alex Jones, Drudge, etc, etc.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

You mean it could have been a thinly veiled threat......or something to the effect that someone in power is watching this discussion? I have to wonder how many gov't operatives watch boards like this, and Alex Jones, Drudge, etc, etc.

I think it was intended to scare people away from exploring certain ideas, and turn attention away from the Catholic Church & Pope and on to the Jews. Plus, it was crudely and immaturely written by someone claiming to have Aspergers -- it was barely coherent and didn't seem sane -- if anyone had really engaged the commenter, then it would just really discredit us all.

Multi-purpose comment that appeared on multiple conspiracy theory websites where people are digging into Scalia's death. The fact that it was in our thread, as opposed to the other one on here, makes me feel like this thread was targeted for some reason.

ETA: I read the other thread he originated after we prompted him...it was laughable and half-*ssed. He didn't care about it. It was closed pretty quickly.

He cared about posting that stuff in this thread and engaging with us.
edit on 23-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

I think it was intended to scare people away from exploring certain ideas, and turn attention away from the Catholic Church & Pope and on to the Jews. Plus, it was crudely and immaturely written by someone claiming to have Asperbergers -- it was barely coherent and didn't seem sane -- if anyone had really engaged the commenter, then it would just really discredit us all.

Multi-purpose comment that appeared on multiple conspiracy theory websites where people are digging in to Scalia's death. The fact that it was in our thread, as opposed to the other one on here, makes me feel like this thread was targeted for some reason.

Then we must be on target, at least in part. Take what Alex Jones goes through, for example. The harassment he and his staff endure, plus threats, etc. I understand that he can be considered controversial by some but I agree with much of what he says.

Especially when it comes to the topic of Scalia's death.

We need to keep talking about this so Scalia's death and how it's been handled won't fade into history much like JFK's.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You said "ETA: I read the other thread he originated after we prompted him...it was laughable and half-*ssed. He didn't care about it. It was closed pretty quickly.

He cared about posting that stuff in this thread and engaging with us."

If he took off that quickly and the thread was closed, then it says alot. We must not allow ourselves to be drawn into such discussions in the future, especially in this thread.

Has that person posted anything else anywhere else on ATS? Just curious.

I will not allow anyone to goad me into an argument here or be distracted from the topic at hand.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think the final decision was made to get rid of Scalia sometime after Sept. 2015.

The Pope, at that time, met with the President at the White House, spoke before the UN General Assembly and most likely met in private with the Secretary General, spoke before our very own congress for the first time ever. They are pushing hard and fast with their agenda, and our American Constitution and constitutional jurists and lawmakers have been getting in the way of their push.

Sept. 23, 2015 -- Pope Francis met with President Obama at the White House.

Sept. 24, 2015 -- Pope Francis met with John Boehner, Speaker of the House. Shortly after that talk, Boehner suddenly retires!! The Pope also gave an historical address to our U.S. Congress that day.

Sept. 25, 2015 -- The Pope spoke before world leaders at the United Nations General Assembly, and most likely met with Ban Ki-moon.
www.un.org...
"‘The future demands of us critical and global decisions", Pope Francis tells UN General Assembly

In case you think it is common for the pope to speak at the UN, here are Ki-moon's words:

During his introductory remarks, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said never in its 70-year history has the United Nations been honoured to welcome a Pope for the opening of the General Assembly.

Decision made, arrangements put in motion, facilitated, done!

edit on 23-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I think we have touched a nerve somewhere in here.

Please don't take offense at this because I enjoy this thread and so much information you have brought to the table, but I am not an Alex Jones fan. I feel like he does the same thing the poster I just mentioned did...fearmonger and divert attention to the wrong things. I do believe there is some truth sprinkled in, but also I think he is a disnfo agent and only leads people partly into the rabbit hole, and then back out again.

I have no doubts that he and his staff get legitimate harassment, but I think it probably comes from your general-type partisan a-hole and the rest is fearmongering hype.

Honestly, the things YOU have found on your own have left a bigger impression on me than anything. Just digging into Cibolo reviews and finding the walls are thin..uh, that is gold, right there, to me.
edit on 23-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I think we have touched a nerve somewhere in here.

Please don't take offense at this because I enjoy this thread and so much information you have brought to the table, but I am not an Alex Jones fan. I feel like he does the same thing the poster I just mentioned did...fearmonger and divert attention to the wrong things. I do believe there is some truth sprinkled in, but also I think he is a disnfo agent and only leads people partly into the rabbit hole, and then back out again.

I have no doubts that he and his staff get legitimate harassment, but I think it probably comes from your general-type partisan a-hole and the rest is fearmongering hype.

Honestly, the things YOU have found on your own have left a bigger impression on me than anything. Just digging into Cibolo reviews and finding the walls are thin..uh, that is gold, right there, to me.

Ditto and ditto!!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Is John Boehner a Catholic? Why, yes he is! I wonder what went on in that private tete tete with the pope.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I specifically hounded him into and throughout the other thread...as did others. After the ATS Administrator got after him, he gave up and was shut down.

EDIT:
Using 'The Jews' as a vehicle for distraction and derailment...has historically been a Freemason tactic.
edit on 23-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I specifically hounded him into and throughout the other thread...as did others. After the ATS Administrator got after him, he gave up and was shut down.

EDIT:
Using 'The Jews' as a vehicle for distraction and derailment...has historically been a Freemason tactic.

I noticed that and was impressed at your skill.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

On September 30, 1888, after Jack the Ripper killed Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddowes, he walked northeast from Mitre Square to Goulston Street and wrote in a piece of white chalk on the black fascia of the doorway to the Wentworth Model Dwellings:

"The Juwes are
The Men that
Will not
be Blamed
for nothing."

Many arguments have arisen as to the true meaning of the word Juwes. Some believe that the word was a misspelling of the word "Jews", however, there is a far more historical meaning to the word "Juwes." Please read the following to understand what the writer truly meant by this particular expression:

www.masoncode.com...

In the book, "The Mysteries of Freemasonry," written by William Morgan, who was conferred to the Royal Arch degree in May of 1825, there can be found full details of the reenactments of the building of Solomon’s Temple, the murder of Master Hiram Abiff by three ruffians who murdered their master because he would not divulge to them the one secret word of God. In the degree, entitled, "Degree of Perfect Master," which is only conferred in a Lodge of Perfection, the following question is asked to the candidate:

Q. What is meant by the letters J.M.B. on the triangular stone?
A. They are the initials of the three Hebrew words, Joshagn, Mawkoms, Bawheer – signifying "the elect sleeps in his place."

Now, if you look at the Goulston Street Graffiti, you can see that these three letters "J.M.B." are capitalized. This is how the City of London policeman and the Metropolitan Policeman recorded the graffiti after having seen it or just prior to its removal.

This particular phrase would only have significance to a higher level Freemason, like Warren, and was a clue/sign that these murders were committed by Royal Arch Masons, and the murderers, as such, were to be shielded at all costs. May it be remembered that William Morgan himself, was also killed by Royal Arch Masons and Knights Templars.

kpoulin1.wordpress.com...
edit on 23-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

EDIT:

I turn my nose up to the 9/11 theory that the Israelis perpetrated the events of 9/11. I always thought it was disinfo. That has cast a large shadow for me.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I think that re. Alex Jones, we'll have to agree to disagree!

Re. the reviews of Cibolo - I was more interested in what the negative ones had to say. I was surprised to hear about the thin walls. Very thin. So thin that one could hear what's going on in the next room or hallway.

One guest wrote (can't remember which website this came from) they were surprised by that release they had to sign upon entering the ranch. I doubt that Scalia was required to do so.

I even looked up Cibolo on the Better Business Bureau website but couldn't find anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The International Order of Saint Hubertus is an ancient 'Hunting Order' with allegiance to the Pope.
The death...and the events leading up to the death of Justice Scalia, have much in common with hunting strategy.

1.) Flush the prey from it's normally protected environment
2.) Direct the prey to a pre-selected kill zone of the hunter's choice
3.) Once the designated prey is isolated and localized within the kill zone...
4.) surround and kill the prey

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Is John Boehner a Catholic? Why, yes he is! I wonder what went on in that private tete tete with the pope.

What I'd give to have been a fly on the wall during their meeting!

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join