It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was thinking the bed was on the inside wall based on the last photo you posted of the room. It looked like it was taken from the glass door on the corner.

But that pillow did get more interesting to me now that I know the walls were thin.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I don't buy the blog's Cheney suggestion as the other guest...but perhaps the Justice wasn't put in the more exclusive suite because that one was screened in...making access difficult.

I don't buy the mystery guest being Cheney, either.

That's a good thought about the veranda, though. Would make it difficult to reach him.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

This suite was selected in advance for Scalia, for it's remoteness and it's easy and secretive access.

EDIT:
Scalia's room was the last on the left...most remote.
media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com...
edit on 22-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well, then you ARE correct, the bed was on the outside wall.

ETA: D'uh. There is an outside window on the bed side of the room. Image

edit on 22-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Wait a minute...three sides of this room are outside walls. See the windows in this pic, too: image

Where was the "inside" door? I assumed there was an inside hallway, but now I don't think I understand where Poindexter originally knocked from..

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

BINGO!
Three outside walls...on the end...glass doors facing lake, shielded by tree and walled fire pit...Sound proof...and completely secluded.
P.S. There could be a front door behind the closets...opening on to the kitchenette.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
@ 4:18 into this video shows Scalia's room (under constuction)...it's on the left behind the round fire pit patio.

vimeo.com...

@ 28 Sec. into THIS Video...shows panoramic view of interior of Scalia's room.
vimeo.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I have to agree, this was likely the nicest room with the desirable type of seclusion.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I don't see any inside door in the video. Makes me think Poindexter never encountered a locked door.

So he knocked forcefully on an outside unlocked door, left for three hours then came back and went in.

That's the best I can figure at this point.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think the FBI is absolutely going to have to open some kind of investigation. I don't see how they can't!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't see that happening. If Scalia was assassinated, the perpetrators 'officially' got away with. Every detail was protected. The story was spun from the get-go. No official was held to a standard by any other official. The family accepted everything at face value.

The public loses again.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Two of Justice Scalia's hunting friends...Both memorialize about hunting with him, but neither admit to being with him at the Ranch.

Wisconsin Judge William Atkinson Congressman and Nebraska Congressman Jeff Fortenberry.

nebraskaradionetwork.com...

www.wearegreenbay.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Sadly, you are probably right. But, maybe there has been a sliver of light shed on the dark possibilities.

I'm thinking of Thomas's safety now, and perhaps Alito's. Wasn't Alito the one that mouthed "not true" while Obama was speaking about something in front of congress?

I am also thinking about those that dissent too loudly regarding climate change. IMO, the climate change people are becoming a "religion" of their own and perhaps some are being radicalized. I believe Scalia was assassinated for this issue and those that were ordered to take him out were made to believe they were doing the work of God as His disciples rather than being used as plain old hit men. They later received absolution. This is just my belief.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Scalia, Thomas and Alito were the only 3 Supreme Court Justices who did not meet with the Pope when he was in Washington.

Catholic Justices Scalia, Alito, Thomas are no-shows for the pope

popevisit2015.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Our eyes have been opened further.

Even if Scalia died from natural causes, we can see that there are far too many questions left in minds that warranted an autopsy and top notch investigation. He was a SCOTUS Justice, of course every stone should have been turned.

I find your climate change theory to be the most compelling motive I've read, BTW. Partly because I already believed that Al Gore played along in the 2000 election debacle with the promise of being the face of the climate change movement. That theory delves into hijacking our election system which is totally OT, so I will leave it at that.

The climate change stuff is just a money-maker and far too lucrative to abandon.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Scalia, Thomas and Alito were the only 3 Supreme Court Justices who did not meet with the Pope when he was in Washington.

Catholic Justices Scalia, Alito, Thomas are no-shows for the pope

popevisit2015.yahoo.com...

That is absolutely true. We discussed this a few pages back. I am sure their absence did not go unnoticed by this liberal pope!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Our eyes have been opened further.

Even if Scalia died from natural causes, we can see that there are far too many questions left in minds that warranted an autopsy and top notch investigation. He was a SCOTUS Justice, of course every stone should have been turned.

I find your climate change theory to be the most compelling motive I've read, BTW. Partly because I already believed that Al Gore played along in the 2000 election debacle with the promise of being the face of the climate change movement. That theory delves into hijacking our election system which is totally OT, so I will leave it at that.

The climate change stuff is just a money-maker and far too lucrative to abandon.

Al Gore has made more money off the climate change "business" than he ever would have being president. You may be right about that speculation.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Sadly, you are probably right. But, maybe there has been a sliver of light shed on the dark possibilities.

I'm thinking of Thomas's safety now, and perhaps Alito's. Wasn't Alito the one that mouthed "not true" while Obama was speaking about something in front of congress?

I am also thinking about those that dissent too loudly regarding climate change. IMO, the climate change people are becoming a "religion" of their own and perhaps some are being radicalized. I believe Scalia was assassinated for this issue and those that were ordered to take him out were made to believe they were doing the work of God as His disciples rather than being used as plain old hit men. They later received absolution. This is just my belief.

I remember this and decided to look it up. Here ya go:

POLITICO's Kasie Hunt, who's in the House chamber, reports that Justice Samuel Alito mouthed the words "not true" when President Barack Obama criticized the Supreme Court's campaign finance decision.
"Last week, the Supreme Court reversed a century of law to open the floodgates for special interests — including foreign corporations — to spend without limit in our elections," Obama said. "Well I don’t think American elections should be bankrolled by America’s most powerful interests, or worse, by foreign entities. They should be decided by the American people, and that’s why I’m urging Democrats and Republicans to pass a bill that helps to right this wrong."
The shot of the black-robed Supreme Court justices, stone-faced, was priceless.

further down in the report:

Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) was glad the president called out the Supreme Court.

"He [Alito] deserved to be criticized, if he didn't like it he can mouth whatever they want," Weiner said. "These Supreme Court justices sometimes forget that we live in the real world. They got a real world reminder tonight, if you make a boneheaded decision, someone's going to call you out on it."

Btw, Weiner is the husband of Hillary's right-hand woman Huma Abedin. Of course, you should remember Weiner for his....issues.

Source

That highlighted part really got to me. It makes me think of what happened to Scalia. Could Alito be next?

P.S. - I just reviewed the video and realized something: Scalia was not there. I wonder why?

edit on 22-2-2016 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2016 by dianajune because: typo, etc

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think I found the answer to my own question. Check this out:

This year, six justices were in attendance, while three of the most conservative members of the court, Justices Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, were noticeably absent. In the modern era, custom has held that the justices would show up in their official robes and sit impassively. But in recent years, they’ve become more resistant to the tradition.

Justice Antonin Scalia’s absence is no surprise. It was the 19th State of the Union in a row that he’s skipped since he considers the speech a “childish spectacle.”

Justice Clarence Thomas’s empty seat was also unsurprising. In 2012, Thomas said he doesn’t attend the annual event because “it has become so partisan and it’s very uncomfortable for a judge to sit there.”

Source

I'm wondering if Obama holds grudges? Apparently Weiner does. Perhaps his wife does. Her boss (Hillary) most certanly does. Just sayin.'

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So the same three Supreme Court Justices (Scalia, Thomas, Alito) avoided both Obama's State of The Union Address...as well as a meeting with Pope Francis in Washington. Another coincidence?

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join