It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Server Questions and Issues

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A missing banner on the news forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
yeah, uhhh big problem.... I am lazarusthelong and i can't get the new server to reset my password...
it says it will send me an e-mail.... but it really wont...
requested it 3 times, and it still wont....
then i went to the homepage and tried to reach ATS and it says that no such page exists (the contact page) tried other links and they all say the same thing... (no such page)
if ya didn't want me to come back... just say so...
not one to be crashing parties...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
When editing my profile I come across this error.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Love the new toolbar buttons that you just put up, below the banner!

I did notice that both the suggestions and FAQ page only open to a 404 page not found error page.

P.S.

I sure wish you would put it at the bottom of the page too.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by makeitso]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Also...logout and kill cookies are backwards.

I like em...

In the error above I noticed at first I had uploads.ats/forums/uploads/. But then I changed it to the correct URL and it still shows the error upon editing the profile.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
On my screen, the text for the links between the toolbar and the red banner (board home, 9/11, etc...) is screwy. Difficult to read.

I also liked it when the toolbar had larger, more spaced out buttons, but that's a personal preference.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Is anyone else running into a problem with this the six buttons that say “recent 75 threads, next 75-150 e.t.c? They are disappearing once you enter a thread; I have to use my browser’s back button to get out.

oups I just found the little green button that has the word NEW on it gets me out of the thread,

[edit on 12/1/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mo_trot
I cannot re-urchase my subscription to RATS...it is not listed in the ATS store.

This is a problem for me also..... still

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I liked the "Recent Posts" Button. Please bring it back.
It allowed me to keep up with all the new stuff.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

Try the button that says "New" *snicker snicker*

[edit on 12-1-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

Actually it's still there...just has a new alias...

Edit:

Originally posted by dbates
Try the button that says "New" *snicker snicker*

What a TWAT(s).....

[edit on 1/12/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The new, NEW button, covers that function. We're trying to normalize on terminology common throughout discussion boards.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Is it jsut me or do the icons in the "My New" not show up? I've cleared my browers cache serveral times but to no avail.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Is it jsut me or do the icons in the "My New" not show up? I've cleared my browers cache serveral times but to no avail.

No dbates, its happening for me too so your not the only one, i have no idea how to fix this maybe SO can help us out

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ahhh, yeah, I figured this out about 30 seconds after posting, and then felt really stupid. Thanks for the responses though.

New board seems to run a LOT faster. Nice work. Looks like there's still a couple of rough patches, but overall it looks like the same good old board we all knew and loved, only faster.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
having a problem uploading images

I get this error:

Warning: copy(./uploads/ats19797_shetty92_(2).gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/atsupload-normal.php on line 129

now I know it's not my pic or technique, I've had lots of practice uploading avatars

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Being a blog junky, I still have questions about them...like...will the blog main page ever be updated? I have a huge fan base and they get confused when they can not find my blog instantly...j/k

But, it shows the last entry as of Jan. 7th...and obviously there are newer ones...This is not a complaint, I know there are more important issues you have to deal with. Just curious as to how long? Never? Okay, I'll shut up now...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
very wierd, some of the avatars that I have uploaded show up as little red x's and others show up just fine. no rhyme or reason as far as I can tell as to why some show up over others, maybe you know.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The monthly fee to access rats seems to be missing from the ATS Store.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I still see a message that member uploads are disabled. Is that true for everyone? Anyone know when they will be enabled again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join