It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cliven Bundy Is On His Way To Oregon And He’s Not Going Alone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Over the weekend, friends and family of Robert ‘Lavoy’ Finicum laid his body to rest. Finicum, who was one of those protesting against the federal takeover of land in western states in Burns, Oregon, was shot and killed by authorities. Witnesses to the shooting recount that Finicum was unarmed and had his hands up when he was shot on January 26.

There has been no public outcry for justice for Lavoy from the leftstream media. At the press conference regarding his death, the authorities did not even take questions. They stated that Finicum “had to be taken down.” Following the press conference, those in the room actually applauded. But one man is not standing by silently and is now on his way to Burns and Portland to continue the demonstration.

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who himself was at the center of a Bureau of Land Management (BLM) overreach is traveling to Oregon along with Nevada state assemblywoman Michele Fiore and lawmakers from other western states.

The group will be going to Portland to protest the incarceration of Cliven’s sons, Ammon and Ryan Bundy. Ryan was shot in the arm during the ambush by authorities. In speaking about the trip, Fiore expressed support for her constituent, Ryan Bundy.

“There is a Nevadan [Ryan Bundy] sitting in jail, and as an office holder, I will be there to demand his release. If that Nevadan can’t leave Oregon, we will bring Nevada to him. Peaceful, of course.”

The PolitiStick reported about the protest by the group in late January. Ammon Bundy was largely seen as a leader of the group in their protest against the federal government overtaking so much land in Western states. The federal government unconstitutionally claims ownership of 85% of the land in Nevada and 53% in Oregon.

politistick.com...

This is going to be really interesting that now Nevada state assemblywoman Michele Fiore and lawmakers from other western states are going to join the protest.

So ATS do you all think the Feds are going to shoot the State assemblywoman Michele Fiore and other lawmakers?

How do think this will end?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They'll have to "be taken down".......................

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

How do think this will end?

It will end with Dad and his grandstanding politician buddy going home without having achieved their goals.

It's not like the Oregon legal establishment is quaking in their boots. OMG! Cliven is Coming!!!

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Gawd....

What else is there to say?

Btw, I doubt the assemblywoman will run from the police, then run out of her car upon almost crashing into them and reach for a weapon.
edit on 9-2-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
They will end up broke and find another cause to get people all riled up hoping they will get money. Being played so these guys don't have to work.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Gawd....

Btw, I doubt the assemblywoman will run from the police, then run out of her car upon almost crashing into them and reach for a weapon.

If she gets shot at with her hands out the window after being stopped by police, she might.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So just what sort of impact will that fat racist have on anything? At least he will be with his useless kid now they can whine in stereo.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Gawd....

If she gets shot at with her hands out the window after being stopped by police, she might.

Will that happen before or after running roadblocks?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Michele Fiore, the Nevada Assemblywoman, recently announced she's running for congress... this is going to look real good to her voters back home. Doesn't matter what she accomplishes or if she accomplishes nothing at all. Her voter base will love it. Symbolism over substance.

And that's the best case scenario...

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Gawd....

Will that happen before or after running roadblocks?
You're confusing "avoiding hitting a surprise roadblock by swerving" with "running a roadblock". Of course the cops started out by pointing guns at them, which gave the other party the right to use lethal force in self defense.

So as always the gun-nutter trigger-happy cops couldn't wait to point guns. Nor could they wait to be the first to shoot. As always, the peace-loving militia people who are known for responsibly handling firearms were the ones abused.

So now the record shows the cops were the first to point the guns. They were the first to shoot. The other side has yet to do either. I imagine that someone like yourself may want to suggest some kind of gun control for mentally insane cops at this point? Or no?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

So ATS do you all think the Feds are going to shoot the State assemblywoman Michele Fiore and other lawmakers?

Is she going in with an armed militia to take over a government building?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I wonder if they are driving.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Interesting. You don't mess with Fiore. She and everyone in her family are always heavily armed! LOL

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: centarix

So now the record shows the cops were the first to point the guns. They were the first to shoot. The other side has yet to do either. I imagine that someone like yourself may want to suggest some kind of gun control for mentally insane cops at this point? Or no?

The only time you'll see certain folk supporting the cops is when they're shooting white libertarians. Any other time it's brutality.

Here?

Just doing their jobs, man.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Interview of Chris Briels

There are two men involved now that "lefty nutters" cringe in FEAR...Cliven Bundy and Chris Briels retired Burns fire chief.
The interview is 1.5 hours and MUST listen for everyone.

Judge Grasky tactics are FULLY explained in great detail.

He deserves jail...

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Seems to be a lot of sentiment here against these guys. I can see that position. Someone who is against the establishment, vilified in the media. Yeah, screw those bums! They just want free stuff! They just want their cattle to feed on Federal Owned land for free!!

Problem is, The Feds have no constitutional authority to own state land. It sucks, I know. We all want our Federal government to be able to run rough shod over us and just take what they need without any regard for its citizens.

But, unfortunately, that's not really what this country was based on.

And thank god for that!

Our federal government has become corrupted. By money, by corporations, by special interests, and mostly by debt.

Can both sides agree with that? It's kind of obvious at this point really.

Does anyone at this point really believe the federal government part of our government has the best interest of the little guy in mind? If so, why would they have handled this situation as they did?

The lines are being drawn, stands are being made. The machine will not hesitate to kill anyone who stands in its path. Finicum is just the first in ground here, they have no problem killing to protect what they want.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

As always, the peace-loving militia people who are known for responsibly handling firearms were the ones abused.

Priceless! You mean the peace-loving militia people who threatened a bloodbath on camera for all to see? The one who said he would "never be taken alive"? The one who ran a road block (rather inexpertly) then jumped from his truck yelling, "Shoot me! Shoot me!"

You oughta be a comedian.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

As always, the peace-loving militia people who are known for responsibly handling firearms were the ones abused.

Priceless! You mean the peace-loving militia people who threatened a bloodbath on camera for all to see? The one who said he would "never be taken alive"? The one who ran a road block (rather inexpertly) then jumped from his truck yelling, "Shoot me! Shoot me!"

You oughta be a comedian.

how many shot were fired at law enforcement? how many guns were drawn against them?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

“This is notice that We the People of Harney County and also We the People of the citizens of the United States DO GIVE NOTICE THAT WE WILL RETAIN POSSESSION OF THE HARNEY COUNTY RESOURCE CENTER.”

politistick.com...

I don't believe these people are armed. This is a peaceful protest.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thanks info!

I'll be following this thread and listening to the interview post above!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join