It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cliven Bundy Is On His Way To Oregon And He’s Not Going Alone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If you believe that he was reaching for a gun, then you are the type of person who believes the narrator on cops. ....like say a guy in a stolen truck takes a wide turn 50 feet from a phone booth and the narrator says, woah! He was inches from taking out that phone booth. ....that's the kind of reporting that misleads people.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Sounds like wishful thinking on your part because I really doubt the authorities will shoot someone with their hands out the window... Not like this Bundy crap isn't in the national spotlight or anything...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
To Lavoy Finicum: An Open Letter About An American Hero

This is an open letter to Americans everywhere. I have never been more awake than I am right now! Robert ‘LaVoy’ Finicum is a true American Patriot and a hero who gave his life for the freedom of others.

I feel deep inside my soul that I need to share how his death, and the events that led up to it, has affected me, as someone who did not know this man personally but as someone he reached through his fight for freedom. LaVoy was a man of profound principles and an amazing human being.

LaVoy Finicum was more than just a cowboy with principles who stood up for what he believed in. He was a man that all of us should strive to be like. At his funeral, one of LaVoy’s daughters spoke about a quote her dad shared with her.

“Several years ago my dad shared this quote with me. It says a good man draws a circle around him and in it he cares for his family, his wife and his children. A great man draws a larger circle including his brothers, his friends and protects them as he would his family. But then there is a rare man who has a special destiny. His circle extends beyond boundaries to include the world of innocents who lack the will to defend themselves.”

She thinks it quite evident who her dad was.

That quote was simply prophetic! The quote was, I am sure, just a sampling of the kind of man LaVoy was.

For me personally, the moment I saw LaVoy on television being interviewed, I was instantly connected to him. As the reports came out of Oregon, I believed almost immediately that LaVoy’s group had been ambushed. Yes, I say ambushed from the onset.

I knew in my heart there was no way possible that what had happened was a ‘traffic stop’. It was surreal to read and hear about the ambush that had taken place. I tried to stay up all night to get a grasp on what had happened. When I learned that someone had been killed, I couldn’t believe my ears. But, when I learned it was LaVoy, the man who had reached into my soul with the words he had spoken, I was devastated.

politistick.com...

If you all go to the source above you can watch some of the videos.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

that's a man i would have been proud to know.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Informer1958

Gawd....

What else is there to say?

Btw, I doubt the assemblywoman will run from the police, then run out of her car upon almost crashing into them and reach for a weapon.

But then again will they set up a dangerous road block on a blind corner for her ?.....

IF you are going to publicly shoot a person with their hands up it is going to attract a whole lot of attention ....

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Funny how this is all the authorities fault. I'm not even gonna talk about how he died because we all know but the problem is many of you will throw facts to the wind and grasp conspiracy theories as truth and come to the conclusion the authorities that day were cold blooded killers. Deep down you all know it was his own fault. First, he should have never taken over the land. Then he shouldn't have ran.

Funny, when an unarmed black person is killed the same people will say they deserved it because they should have listened to the officers. But now, we got white people breaking the law left and right yet somehow it's the officers fault.

Funny how that works.
edit on 9-2-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

before you can say he shouldn't have ran, you might wanna know for sure there aren't any bullet holes in the front of that truck, but we don't know the answer to the that because that info isn't being released by the ppl who pulled the trigger, and I'm talking about the feds.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Sounds like wishful thinking on your part because I really doubt the authorities will shoot someone with their hands out the

Where have you been the last few years? Apparently not watching the news. This type of occurrence has happened way too much of late.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Do you posses a calendar? If so, please jot this date down, which will then serve as a marker of my next words.

You are wrong. There is a lot more happening in Oregon than you, or a large % of ATS knows.

Much, much more.

Cliven Bundy and his entourage will be victorious ; the coin changer's tables ( ABC agencies ) will again be turned over to further the global reset. Peacefully, legally, and FINALLY !

Reset is coming soon.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Funny how this is all the authorities fault.

It takes two to tango....

I'm not even gonna talk about how he died because we all know but the problem is many of you will throw facts to the wind and grasp conspiracy theories as truth and come to the conclusion the authorities that day were cold blooded killers. Deep down you all know it was his own fault. First, he should have never taken over the land. Then he shouldn't have ran.

Facts are missing that goes for both sides of the argument.... so you are fishing just as much with your statement as anyone else, deep down i am highly suspicious that there is whole lot more going on than the information we are being drip fed...

Funny, when an unarmed black person is killed the same people will say they deserved it because they should have listened to the officers. But now, we got white people breaking the law left and right yet somehow it's the officers fault. Funny how that works.

I am not sure what your generalization has to do with the conversation or how it benefits your stance...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

The only time you'll see certain folk supporting the cops is when they're shooting white libertarians.

That makes very little sense. Why would people support the police shooting Libertarians?

Or anyone else for that matter.

edit on 9-2-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

So Cliven is Jesus?

Awesome.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So Cliven is Jesus?

Awesome.

Nah, just some inarticulate jackass.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: NewzNose

So Cliven is Jesus?

Awesome.

nah man, think about it a little more. it's not really that deep.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
So ATS do you all think the Feds are going to shoot the State assemblywoman Michele Fiore and other lawmakers?

How do think this will end?

She is probably on a federal hit list, I'm thinking pellet cyanide or maybe poison to be slipped into a drink etc... they'll make it look like from natural causes.

I would think the whole lot of them are in danger....
They should be weary of shaking hands and people bumping into them.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Dude ... what popular literary figure "overturned the coin changers' tables?"

Hint: Matthew 21:12.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What's astounding to me is that so many of you are supporting these interlopers. Are you not for local control and States rights?

Why does the Bundy Gang have any say in the affairs of Harney County or the State of Oregon, eh?

It can't be because they are American citizens, because they spit on the Constitution and the American way.

Reminds me of Al Sharpton sticking his nose into Ferguson more than anything else, LOL.

The Paiute don't want the Bundys there, the Actual People of Harney County dont' want the Bundys there, and neither do the People of the State of Oregon.

If they try to trespass, they should be arrested and tried for same. No one is above the laws of the land.

Least of all deadbeat ranchers and traitors.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

psyops propaganda is getting to you, stop reading the leaflets.
Plus + nobody supports murderers....

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

psyops propaganda is getting to you, stop reading the leaflets.
Plus + nobody supports murderers....

As I said: neocons are extremists and their way is the only way.

Thanks for immediate validation!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Please show me precisely where I mentioned Jesus. Well? No, you can't because I didn't. YOU did.
I don't want your words on my keypad.

You really think it is wise that you mock the Son of God? Let's see how that works out for you, hmmm?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join