It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I am happy if you are.
Loved what you wrote in the DEFCON digidamage thread btw.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

If I place my mind on happiness there it is placing it on you being happy? So it is

Placing it on that thread? Trippy and bizzare the last time I had such and experience I had to cease it was working on the Zodiac killers unsolved cypher... more phenomina arising in a negative manner than normal in objective experience when working on that... almost had what could be termed a poltergest, lights flickering website kept shutting down over and over...

The odd thing is on working on it, it started becoming two versions the first seemed pretty straight forward where it shifts in 3rds changing the code each 3rd but then another one more demented sounding that doesn't shift started coming through it was weird it was like duality itself one energy trying to confess and come clean and the other trying to revert to whatever possessed the person to do the crimes in the first place as an energy...

seeing how one can host any of these energies when open source and not closed of by ego it wasn't a pleasant experience it was like being tortured feeling the pain of the victims trying to get justice they never recieved and the perpetraitor energy coming through as pure manevalence with just a small bit of guilt in the other code trying to come through that... I have screen shots or did I'll have too look not long after working on them I got cyber attacked pretty hard in that universe 404 thing... which i still am not up and back 100% from but close, working on business and the RV demands it so the future can arrive but it seems I have been fought nearly every step of the way... from family to state government, but from wearing basically a lead suit sunk in the marrianna trench to floating on the surface with only a few chains hooked into my flesh has been more of a learning experience one of patience and gracefulness in enduring.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: Reverbs

I bet it still is from what I know it's been taken to house parties last year I saw a really good band at one the person had their house set up as a venue and lived in the basement or attic I think.

we used to do that. My friends house was called "the bogg"

Those were the days.

lol I just found a thread about nelson mandela when he died in 2013..

first response

On a final note, there will also probably be a few posts in the Dead Celebrities that haven't died thread as I think Mandela was mentioned a few times there...

Second response

Are you sure Nelson Mandela is dead this time? There were reports / social media rumors before that he was dead that turn out to be false..

I'm going to need some good evidence from atleast 3-4 sources

and

Statement: "Nelson Mandella Has Passed Away"
Response: "Are we sure this time?"

and

Now that Nelson mandella has died for the 3rd time I hope it stays that way. Dieing that many times has to be tiring.

R I P Sir.

edit on 8-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

No way! Can you link the thread?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

here

I'm working on that tease found a good portion maybe half of what I want..

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Ha, funny. Thanks. With that book written in the 90s and all it surely is a mystery.
But I personally never experienced a Mandela Effect myself. I got my eyes open and keep looking tough.
Just websites changing the birth place of someone, but that has switched back to the original by now. I guess that wouldn't count?

That reminds me I wanted to look...

Oh and sorry I asked for the link. Your transcript was already all relevant.
edit on 8-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I would only make an honest transcript. haha..

So here is what I have.
Sky Sounds
According to Reverbs
Post in chronological order

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:08 AM

The sound came in and went out like you described I would hear it for maybe 3 minutes at a time.(30 minutes total I would say) I started imagining it was a drone circling the house haha. I was half asleep watching some youtube video at 2am or so.

but the sound stayed and kept almost going into that weird metal sound that I thought was faked. Kind of a sound you would hear in a movie when something HUGE was happening...

I didn't post this before now because I actually had the idea to record the sound, but I have no sound recording devices and no cell phone either actually. I didn't want to sound like a liar.

I can't begin to guess what this sound was or is. It sounded umm supernatural. Like a sound you would hear while meditating... Or crossing through dimensions... or something weird like that...

Just checked facebook because I remembered my girlfriend was taking a test for student teaching the next day in raleigh so she wasn't here when it happened...

SO I experienced this Monday night/tuesday morning at around 2am sometime
March 12, 2012/March13, 2012

I was saying it was march 13th around 2am. Just that it was monday night and I stay up late.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
not me

Solar Wind Reversal! Something coming from the back side of Earth?? Why was this covered-up?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Friends...

This news is just about a month old, but still unbelievably intriguing. It would seem that in mid-March the solar winds reversed, as observed by our magnetospere reversing itself. Now, for all you Planet X, Nibiru, brown dwarf believers, this actually fits somewhat nicely into your viewpoint of the universe. For those of you not prone to this belief, it certainly does raise a tremendous mystery.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:35 AM

No I have heard the sound myself. I thought it was fake too.
It's very real. I could post a fake video of you typing a response. Doesn't mean you don't exist.

This graphic was copied from a youtube video I found after the fact.. I noticed as I watched it the guy was talking about the same day I heard the strange sounds so I checked the times on the bottom of the graph and matched up my experience.

Click link for bigger version:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:45 AM

I heard the strange sounds in the mountains. It's real whether there are fake videos or not.
By the way where I was there was no one else in the area. I researched everything trying to find a source. Nothing I have ever heard in my life sounded like that.

It was like the sound was coming straight into my brain, not into my ears. I couldn't tell a direction it was coming from except up.. It really really Scared me.

Sometimes I hate that I experience things others don't. It's so frustrating knowing things you can never impart to others.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:39 PM

Yes I agree. You can find posts by me that say as much. I was calling hoax when this was first coming out. That is until I heard it myself. You might think I am being dismissive but I have been looking into this ever since then.

I've seen it all, and the videos you are talking about only make up a few.. What's weird to me is the sounds do sound a lot like those videos. I think the fakes were flooded in to mask the truth in all honesty.

Sounds like this

youtu.be...

Main thread links:
Strange Sky Sounds South Jersey

Solar Wind Reversal! Something coming from the back side of Earth?? Why was this covered-up?

Strange worldwide "noises" from the sky, planetary harmonics and our solar system sailing through

Published on Mar 18, 2012:
TWO days after my initial post about my experience.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

This is for you.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Sorry I got distracted.

So the idea is a change in the magnetosphere is causing these sounds?
Why are they only audible in restrictedlocal areas? Don't get me wrong, but wouldn't that mean their global? And therefore should be heard everywhere?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Sorry I got distracted.

So the idea is a change in the magnetosphere is causing these sounds?
Why are they only audible in restrictedlocal areas? Don't get me wrong, but wouldn't that mean their global? And therefore should be heard everywhere?

I imagine the "sounds" are not much higher than 13Hz or so..
Might not even be audible..

I noticed the same thing with the black triangle craft.. IT did have a hum to it, but I always say it was silent too..

Hearing is funny.. This goes along with why I notice all of these things.. I'm more sensitive.

When I used to meditate people would give off the most insane high pitched hums.. I used to "hear" electricity bussing through electronics.. It was infuriating. It started to come back the other day.. So now if I scroll my screen or mouse over a link or image or press a key I can hear electricity in my computer changing through my speakers or headphones. It's getting annoying too. You guys would never hear it and I doubt it's audible..

Look the sound was so crazy everyone in my town should have been in the streets, but no one appeared to notice it but me.. This is a theme in many of the videos the other people in the videos are just standing there, which led many to believe the sounds were dubbed over top of the videos.

It's hard to describe..

This is all related to what happened to me when I wasn't the me controlled by my brain.

have you ever heard "inner sounds"

like bells, or waterfalls, or symphnies, or warbling portals... ?

those inner sounds in meditation have the same quality as the sky sounds..

And I think being in the mountains had an effect.. REVERBERATIONS... haha ..

I looked into PEAR some time ago.
I've done so much research there is no way I'll ever be able to tell you guys why I think what I do.

I hope your thread does well

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

(Answering from bottom to top)

I think you should share as much as possible. Don't be shy. Or is it more a jealousy thing? You're obviously super smart, some wouldn't understand, but others would benefit greatly. (That's wrong, right? I am a wee bit influenced)

I can't sleep if my phone or tablet are charging, because of the annoying high pitch sound. But low frequencies are really not something I pick up much. Must be irritating during meditation and at the same time there really could be unfathomably many possible sources for that. One "sky sound" vid I watched was a very obvious distant train. Not saying your magnetic shift theory is invalid, just you know, my 2 cents.

You really believe BT are USAF? Where do they hide them? Though what speaks in favour of that is how frequent they're reported in US and not at all anywhere else. Except UK, was one, but I am unsure if I remember that correct.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I've made thousands of posts since 2005 at least.. Like 30,000 maybe. I'm jaded. I've talked it to death. I am sharing as much as possible. Why else spend all that time putting those posts together above? But it's a case of seeing too much I don't even find it intersting anymore..

I just have this weird urge that I watch ATS all the time if anyone brings up anything remotely close to something I know about I share like a madman.

I wouldn't call it a theory it's just that does not seem like a coincidence.. the magnetic field the most #ed it's ever been and we are being hit by all those cosmic rays at the same time, and the most intense part of the rays is when I hear the sounds?

OH and let me find you something that may blow your mind.. Another thing I'm sure you guys are unawhere of.. Guess what it's something that's been here for ever and it was only just noticed.. It's a global thing that only comes into lpay at just the right time/space...

Black Triangle USAF.. Well I was in a heavy training area for the military.. F16s F15s Ospreys Chinooks Apaches all fly this same training path that puts them out over the ocean and then they fly north back onto north carolina over emerald isle.. I can't tell you how many times I've waved to the guys hanging out the sides of choppers or been buzzed by F15s that are maybe 300 ft up..

So when I saw black triangle in the same location flying the same flight path.. How come he's not being chased?

Oddly I have seen jets flying so high there I could only see them as dots, but something way faster than them was here, and it just made the jets look dumb trying to get to it, it was like a swarm, and the thing being chased was like zzzzoooppp.. And then the jets just sort of circled around and left haha..

And when I first researched this in what 2003 or 2005 the first story I came to was some uk soldiers talking about american USAF guys experimenting on them and showing them a black triangle.. I'm sure it's called a hoax, but just the triangle itself remember I am starring at it for 30 minutes.. Like go outside to the road and look at the house behind you.. That's what it looked like.. It's so goofy people don't get how well I saw this thing..

So I think it's USAF cause it looks "American Cool" You just immediately get the sense of it. It's similar to how different countries have their styles.. Russia has that long jet pointy nose, Fat trucks look.. UK has that "british" look for lack of a better term.. Euro stuff is whatever but American stuff is just so American.. You can feel it.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Electronics sound:

Most electronics have some type of oscillation, whether its for timing, signal conditioning, etc. This is specifically set at the edge of human hearing, as going much beyond that can create a delta that is difficult to manage. "Most" people can't hear it, and that is considered good enough.

It is also used intentionally in some devices, to keep youngins from loitering in specific locations.

For fun experiments, pick up a PWM controller (555, RPi, etc) and a PWM PC fan (will have four wires). Connect an LED to the same circuit to experience the same concept with vision. Very rough instructions, obviously..

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

And they can hide them on your roof for all they care..
You'd never know.
Where would ANYBODY hide them.. lol.

My brother lost almost all of his memory that day. That's how you hide it.
I kept it, because, same reason for all my other stuff..

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

cool info.. Whats a worse sound and easier to notice is that awful CRT sound.. Speakers do it too so sometimes I can't stand to have on headphones. That's more magnetic field weirdness that messes with ones ability to meditate.
It's a different sound..

Electrical sound is more like buzzing, lower pitch. Bbbzzzzzzz
the CRT especially full volume but muted.. You know how it builds up static on the screen.. I can feel that if I am anywhere in the house..
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is my favorite thing about the change to flatscreens.. A lot of "energy pollution" blocking reverbs from sensing peopoles buzzing is now gone..

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The ATS urge, I have that too. Like I'm waiting for the one post, that ties it all together.
Who knows maybe it's already here somewhere, waiting to be excavated?
You really are a tease, you know that I hope?
Are you in real life too? Tied your girlfriend to the bed, "wait for it". Ts,

And you know more than I do about military, BT and stuff.
I saw two UFOs "playing" with eachother while I was on a mountain once. That's it. But I read and I like to think I can tell a true report from bs.

Maybe it's more a time imprint thing than a currently flying object?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

hahahaha yea I guess I am a tease. I'm the same in person.

don't worry that next little bit is...

..Coming soon...

Actually will also be hard to find, but I do promise I will.

Here':

23-Year-Old Student Proves Earth is Surrounded by Freaky Plasma Rings

The theory was that there might be enormous bodies of plasma moving about Earth in a series of rings aligned with our magnetic poles, though none could prove it.

"The structures are strikingly organized, appearing as regularly spaced, alternating tubes of overdensities and underdensities strongly aligned with the Earth's magnetic field," reads the abstract from her team's paper, "Real-time imaging of density ducts between the plasmasphere and ionosphere."

I think it's related.... I bet I was in a localized higher effect area..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I wish I could give you more than just one star. Cleo Loi I read that as it came out.

Sure it's all related, the fundamental interconnectedness of all things, something always to be kept in mind.
Reminds me of plasma critters.
Or the mathematics of quantum neutrino fields.

If I'd have to place a bet, the riddle hasn't even been formulated yet. Sure I hope it's true the top secret research is 40 years ahead, the Boyd Bushman confessions are real and it's all okay: smarter people take care of it.
In reality I can't get rid of the feeling, we were sold for glass beads.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yeah, the CRT could be annoying. I hear it all the same with newer TVs though

There are A LOT of different sounds that result from what I'm talking about, it's certainly not singular! The "whine" is just one manifestation that results from "modern" electronic design theory. Personally, I design everything from my speakers to my general components (amps, psus, measurement, control circuits, blah blah) to avoid it but it takes more work and resources. Naturally, DIY offsets the cost but certainly not the time.

Transducer artifacts tend to result from some kind of foreign signal being introduced into the path, usually resulting from improper grounding or the aforementioned oscillations inducting (that magnetism for ya) into the signal path. The good news is, you can correct all of it if you want. A transducer can take a normally unhearable artifact and bring it into our range of perception. Alongside all of the other sounds, it can create quite the cacophony for those sensitive to it. Some are EXTREMELY sensitive, and I suspect EHS will eventually become accepted, if not actively mitigated.

If you have an oscilloscope handy, you can explore all of it directly too. If you are a nerd, its pretty cool stuff. System noise is the bane of precision equipment. Even the placement and direction of the coils in a speaker crossover can introduce unwanted, perceivable interference.

On the plus side, you can also create an instrument of sorts by connecting an open 3.5mm (or anything metal really) into an input of a signal amplifier and then tapping on the end with your finger

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

On the plus side, you can also create an instrument of sorts by connecting an open 3.5mm (or anything metal really) into an input of a signal amplifier and then tapping on the end with your finger

I used to play around like that as a kid.. Then I started noticing I was an antenna too.. If I just touch an antenna jack I get pretty dang good reception haha.

Yeah, the CRT could be annoying. I hear it all the same with newer TVs though

true, actually newer cheap electronics seem to be worse with the sounds than 10 years ago but yea CRT are the worst for me.

I've always been interested in vibrations and how this all works.. I find sometimes if my head is in some specific way sitting that my bones grab onto sounds WAY better and all the sudden I'm hearing my heartbeat in my jaw or something..

Or like a candle placed in just the right spot will dance to the music and I don't mean near the speakers.

So I kind of view this whole giant thing I'm trying to explain as being a mix or balancing of frequencies.. Like being tuned.. I tune into things.

but yea lately my sensitivity is coming back and my computer is my brothers it died on him so I took it and fixed it up.. But ti's cheap so something from the changes on my screen is leaking into my speakers.. it's a different sound too, it's like almost squishy sound.. cush cush.. with a little grind to it..

I'm not joking I wish I had a granite cave around here somewhere to meditate in.

One of Reverbs' hypothesis is that the "casket" in the pyramid, and all the other ones laying in that one spot together what is it mythra temple or something? all those granite things that are much bigger than a body..

Isolation tanks..

meditation on steroids..

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join