It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we do with Mr Trump?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
America gave so many other funny character a chance to be POTUS

some characters even got a second chance to meddle for four more years

it's time for a another type of funny character to be the President

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The neocons that rule the GOP will never allow the Donald to be nominated.
They don't care what the people want. Before you put all this emotional investment into a Trump candidacy,
you should find out how the American political system really works.

Votes, polls, conventions, elections and all the window dressing to convince you that YOU can make a difference is all just theater of the absurd. It's all.....

edit on 21-1-2016 by olaru12 because: %ETY&$TYETT

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think majority of this site know all about the theater in this

not the majority of America but on this site

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hes in way over his head. He aint doing this for the american people or the country.

He is doing this because of his overinflated bigoted ego. And the people love it.

I just cant understand why and how people dont see that. Thats not POTUS material. But the us citizens are used to american idol and other reality TV shows. This is just another one. This time its real and its scary as hell to see him leading in all these polls. People are eating it up, like flies to... nevermind.

/rant over.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: missedinformation

No they don't!! Trump has created a cult of adoring devotees that think he is Christ in a Brooks bros suit, to be worshiped and protected.
If anyone brings a little reality into the political debate, they get all pissy and start whining.
edit on 21-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No they don't!! Trump has created a cult of adoring devotees that think he is Christ in a Brooks bros suit.
If anyone brings a little reality into the political debate, they get all pissy and start whining.

I used to say the same thing about Obama.

ha

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ugie1028

tainted because of tv shows

can't a business man try for POTUS seat when he sees his country turn turd?

edit on 21-1-2016 by missedinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
if everyone takes a good look at the bunch of people trying for office this year

you will see a bunch of boring political correct nonsense talking heads

like everyone has seen so many times before

and when America voted in all of those war lovers who made their friend rich selling weapons and starting wars

what harm could this character do?

make China pay? xd

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

He's a business man. He saw a market demographic and new he could exploit it. He's rallied together all the racist, selfish, bigots and merican's fringe group of disgruntled knuckle-draggers and told them he'd lead them to a long desired victory and they bought it.

Scary, yes. Clever, yep. Successful, not likely. Destructive, possibly.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

possibly

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: olaru12

No they don't!! Trump has created a cult of adoring devotees that think he is Christ in a Brooks bros suit.

I used to say the same thing about Obama.

ha

So did I...

We all did; those of us that worked in Gov. Johnsons media pool. This year it's designing spots for the local GOP. Most of the repubs are not that fond of the Donald; I can only base my opinion on them... I don't care as long as I get a slice of the Campaign Finance pie and it's a big pie. It needs to be to put on a show this big.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I think that Trump is part of the Great Culling. Once the vote is over, the aliens will descend and vaporize all of those who voted for him for being utterly useless to the future of humanity.

If that were possible, it would have happened already to the people that voted for Obama.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dr treg

What do we do with Mr Trump?

If you can't beat him, join him?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: missedinformation

Tainted due to the dumbing down of american citizens. Everything is a popularity contest decided by whoever is the most emotional, or the most boisterous; which is trump in a nutshell.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

don't you think the other candidates are dumbing down the public?

I see one super PAC thats Trump

and the other ones are also under some super PAC's xd

and one who did the other thing

2016 gonna be fun

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump ! Trump ! Trump ! Trump ! Trump ! Trump ! Trump ! Trump ! Trump ! Trump ! Trump ! Trump !

I should be able to retire now right ? That would be nice but alas, no one is paying me. Maybe I should inquire about positions within the Trump (Cha Ching !) campaign ? Say what you will about the man or idiot, whichever term you prefer but he has awakened a portion of America that has slept thru the last 4 elections. Reminds me of what President Reagan did. That's not a bad thing and since we all know nothing happens in Washington without the stamp of Congressional approval it really won't matter much. Congress is where we need to really shake some things out with real term limits, campaign finance reforms for real and do away with professional lobbyist that each side uses...that is where the problems are not with Trump. (Cha Ching)
edit on 1/21/2016 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Stay on topic. This is about trump, not the latter.

2012 was more exciting anyway, there was more substance. This time around its wolves in sheeps clothing. Each candidate wants to eat you alive. Including your beloved tonald dump.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
Congress is where we need to really shake some things out with real term limits, campaign finance reforms for real and do away with professional lobbyist that each side uses...that is where the problems are not with Trump. (Cha Ching)

Based on this alone, I'd vote for you before I'd vote Trump.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

the topic is What do we do with Mr Trump? vote him in? ignore him? look at his competition? compare?

he is not doing this alone

my beloved Trump is not loved by me

he's different than the latter

so

yes

2016 gonna be fun

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

How different is he than any other candidate in history?

Ill list some similarities.

-promises that wont be kept (obama 2008/2012.. actually every president in recent memory.)

-ego (romney 2012)

-igniting a voter base thats not really smart at all (romney 2012, obama 2008/2012, the clintons (both), 90's, 2008 and 2016)

-inciting racism (obama 2008) albeit indirectly.

-comes from, or is influenced by money. (All presidential candidates in recent memory.)

His brand is nothing new. Just a different strategy to get a different type of voter to the polls. I could go on and on but you know. Cant convince a brick wall to move unless you take a sledge hammer to it and do it yourself. But thats none of my business to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join